Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) (47859 Views)

See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by bezimo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
ilenaira:

grin grin
LOL. You sir, are not only deluded and brain-washed, but also a prime candidate for exploitation. If I may ask, how old are you? (That was a genuine question of concern btw).

You are the confuse daft, I speak from depth of my experience and you are here yarning garbage.
What do you even know? where have you even gone sef?
If you don't have anything reasonable to submit, get lost.

I stand not to be corrected, all things been equal, the black man mind is filled with satanic wickedness except for a few black folks who have a good conscience and know God unlike most of their white folks who might not be all that but still be sincere in their dealings.Offcourse you can possibly say what of the racist among them, off course some are not, but I can also say what of the tribalists among the black folks, they are worse off.
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by goodheart02(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hunry:

Doc how far nau, how do i keep up with your stories. You left me hanging

I know bro...I know. It's not all about how fast, but how well.
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by ilenaira: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
bezimo:

You are the confuse daft confused and daft one , I speak from depth the depth of my experience and you are here yarning garbage.
What do you even know? where have you even gone sef?
If you don't have anything reasonable to submit, get lost.

I stand not (?) to be corrected, all things been being equal, the black man man's mind is filled with satanic wickedness except for a few black folks who have a good conscience and know God<Insert full stop> uUnlike most of their white folks who might not be all that but still be sincere in their dealings.Offcourse Of course you can possibly say what of the racist among them, off course of course some are not, but I can also say what of the tribalists among the black folks, they are worse off.

grin grin cheesy cheesy Pele o, super-experienced bezimo (of one or two years in Canada nonetheless!). grin grin. You have to forgive us poor ignorant folks that's never stepped inside a plane let alone possess the depth of confusion to match yours. Anyway, note the corrections, it will stand you in better stead with the Oyinbos you so revere. Unfortunately, I don't think we have anything meaningful to exchange, you're too far gone. wink wink
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by bezimo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
ilenaira:

grin grin cheesy cheesy Pele o, super-experienced bezimo (of one or two years in Canada nonetheless!). grin grin. You have to forgive us poor ignorant folks that's never stepped inside a plane let alone possess the depth of confusion to match yours. Anyway, note the corrections, it will stand you in better stead with the Oyinbos you so revere. Unfortunately, I don't think we have anything meaningful to exchange, you're too far gone. wink wink

Whatever, I care less mr english teacher. Obviously you've got no idea of who you are even adressing.Oh we are on a faceless nairaland.I see.
Next time be careful and guided how you respond to peoples submissions because not everyone is in the mood to take nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by patrickib: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
can't stop laffing..... smh..... you claim to be a xtian... and u d fear devil.... who suppose fear who...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet / Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.