Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) (43559 Views)

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by jimohibrahim(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
paradigmshift:

over sabi as if I don't know d fake series. u re d one jumping in2 baseless conclusion. you are comparing fiction to real life somehow.. gerarahere

This dude really need a brain surgery....
Go read where I first quoted her... She was the one referring the two Nigerian couples with the couples in the series... I was only proving her wrong and now you're quoting the wrong person...
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by paradigmshift(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
jimohibrahim:

This dude really need a brain surgery....
Go read where I first quoted her... She was the one referring the two Nigerian couples with the couples in the series... I was only proving her wrong and now you're quoting the wrong person...

sorry my paddy...one way drive no good...If Na so u talk..no yawa...Gd evening

1 Like

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

You are still dancing around the point. Or can't you comprehend the implications of the things you write? How una de take think na?
lol as if am trying to prove anything,my dear you just don't know where to base your arguments but typically as someone with the mentality of calling others bad you can never admit it.
When I open Nairaland page these days I see tribalists and too much hate spewing out of young men and am sure you are one of those cos you fit the criteria perfectly,how can a post be about tuface fatherhood and I saw people like you talking about his philandering instead of how he is a great father like the topic said and commented about it letting them know what is being discussed but you being self righteous jumped on it
Look dear I don't know if you are a man cos you don't reason like one but don't be a judge and jury in other people's lives especially if they committed no crime against anybody or the state
Any mature woman who got impregnated by a man in a consensual sex really wants to get pregnant so it takes two to tango.so read before you comment its a simple thing and stop thinking stagnantly so you won't be termed a transgendered
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
boss1310:
lol as if am trying to prove anything,my dear you just don't know where to base your arguments but typically as someone with the mentality of calling others bad you can never admit it.
When I open Nairaland page these days I see tribalists and too much hate spewing out of young men and am sure you are one of those cos you fit the criteria perfectly,how can a post be about tuface fatherhood and I saw people like you talking about his philandering instead of how he is a great father like the topic said and commented about it letting them know what is being discussed but you being self righteous jumped on it
Look dear I don't know if you are a man cos you don't reason like one but don't be a judge and jury in other people's lives especially if they committed no crime against anybody or the state
Any mature woman who got impregnated by a man in a consensual sex really wants to get pregnant so it takes two to tango.so read before you comment its a simple thing and stop thinking stagnantly so you won't be termed a transgendered

The topic was about Tuface having a good time with his children. Either you have zero comprehension about what you wrote or there is a deeper lapse in your thought process. The implications of your post was that it was ok to have multiple children with multiple women. Your comment had nothing to do with the topic. It only pointed to your leanings on the issue which was that you probably are a philanderer as well. Guy, change your mentality
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

The topic was about Tuface having a good time with his children. Either you have zero comprehension about what you wrote or there is a deeper lapse in your thought process. The implications of your post was that it was ok to have multiple children with multiple women. Your comment had nothing to do with the topic. It only pointed to your leanings on the issue which was that you probably are a philanderer as well. Guy, change your mentality
as your dull brain can't let you read what you actually put in quote I have to leave my explanation about and focus on the one you are hell bent on talking about and that is about tuface and women.yes he committed no crime by getting multiple women pregnant through no rape or hanky panky and having kids he cares for.is it still paining you cos the transformer in my area just blew this evening
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
boss1310:
as your dull brain can't let you read what you actually put in quote I have to leave my explanation about and focus on the one you are hell bent on talking about and that is about tuface and women.yes he committed no crime by getting multiple women pregnant through no rape or hanky panky and having kids he cares for.is it still paining you cos the transformer in my area just blew this evening

The weird thing is that your minuscule thought process cannot comprehend that your comment had no basis as per the topic. Are you that re.tarded that you cannot understand that? If you had quoted someone it would have been a different thing entirely, but, just making that initial comment was based in a large part by your character, i think. So hence you have no problem with philandering. The fact that i have to explain this is mind boggling.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
fkdmods:

The weird thing is that your minuscule thought process cannot comprehend that your comment had no basis as per the topic. Are you that re.tarded that you cannot understand that? If you had quoted someone it would have been a different thing entirely, but, just making that initial comment was based in a large part by your character, i think. So hence you have no problem with philandering. The fact that i have to explain this is mind boggling.
mumu if you can't comprehend by now when will you ever do.did tuface make the babies by himself,have I seen you condemn the women involved like you talk about him.when a woman throw herself at a man cos of his popularity do you blame the man and leave the woman only.out of all people on Nairaland its only you who don't understand a common sentence please kindly hit your head on your bedroom wall to reset it.don't worry about what you will tell your parents tomorrow when it becomes swollen.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

tuface is a great dad and no matter what anybody is saying or whatever his sins are I will still praise him tomorrow for taking care of the kids he brought into this world its not easy.if you are finding it hard to merge the two characteristics of his there and get where I am going with it its not my fault that you wasted the nucleus of your thoughts on frivolous issues but you can still catch up.so stay and be learning from me
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
tuface is a great dad and no matter what anybody is saying or whatever his sins are I will still praise him tomorrow for taking care of the kids he brought into this world its not easy.if you are finding it hard to merge the two characteristics of his there and get where I am going with it its not my fault that you wasted the nucleus of your thoughts on frivolous issues but you can still catch up.so stay and be learning from me
Herein lies your problem. No one is disputing the fact that he is not a good father. This has been the dilema with your thought process. Nowhere have I said he is not. The point I am trying to teach is, irrespective of his being a good father should not be used to justify his irresponsibilities in the past. You myopic mind cannot seem to fathom this very simple concept. Smh.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Herein lies your problem. No one is disputing the fact that he is not a good father. This has been the dilema with your thought process. Nowhere have I said he is not. The point I am trying to teach is, irrespective of his being a good father should not be used to justify his irresponsibilities in the past. You myopic mind cannot seem to fathom this very simple concept. Smh.
are you just commending his fatherly responsibilities now after focusing on the negatives all the while,you see you are starting to learn something like I said
no herein lies you constipated problem. I didn't commend him for what he did but as a man that he is he stood up for his responsibilities.if he denies those pregnancies will heaven fall but he was there and still there unlike many celebrities.but as a saint that you are you want him crucified, you want anything said about him to be in negative light because he had consensual sex with women who adored him.infact I now remembered something about him as he came back to marry his first love that shows character.
sadists and hypocrites like you will not and never understand these things because to you any offender before your eyes will never be commended for anything
today na today u must learn o whether you like it or not.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
are you just commending his fatherly responsibilities now after focusing on the negatives all the while,you see you are starting to learn something like I said
no herein lies you constipated problem. I didn't commend him for what he did but as a man that he is he stood up for his responsibilities.if he denies those pregnancies will heaven fall but he was there and still there unlike many celebrities.but as a saint that you are you want him crucified, you want anything said about him to be in negative light because he had consensual sex with women who adored him.infact I now remembered something about him as he came back to marry his first love that shows character.
sadists and hypocrites like you will not and never understand these things because to you any offender before your eyes will never be commended for anything
today na today u must learn o whether you like it or not.

grin I love fphucking with s.tupid people. I am just following your line of thought and argument. Don't you read the things you write before you write them? You were the one shouting about him being a good dad as if i ever said he was or is a bad one. Which is why i pointed out that it was never the basis for my argument. My argument is based on the fact that you s.tupidly defended his promiscuity because he is a good dad now. That is same as defending armed robbery as a profession because a former armed robber turned a new leaf and has started contributing to society. Why am i surprised. You live in a society where the ends always justify the means whatever the means is. For una eyes once there is money all else can go to hell. You too mumu i swear.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

grin I love fphucking with s.tupid people. I am just following your line of thought and argument. Don't you read the things you write before you write them? You were the one shouting about him being a good dad as if i ever said he was or is a bad one. Which is why i pointed out that it was never the basis for my argument. My argument is based on the fact that you s.tupidly defended his promiscuity because he is a good dad now. That is same as defending armed robbery as a profession because a former armed robber turned a new leaf and has started contributing to society. Why am i surprised. You live in a society where the ends always justify the means whatever the means is. For una eyes once there is money all else can go to hell. You too mumu i swear.
armed robbery? please which cave are you from.do you just try in anyway bring up any comparison with robbery let alone armed with sleeping with women,hahahahaha please who bring this mugu here.
so all the sex you ever have in your life will be used to judge you. try be a civilized human being and know that the man you are talking about is actually a man,an adult and have every right to sleep with whoever that accepts him.go back to the front page and re read all comments there and not just mine I alsoo think I got like 60 likes or more in my two comments but as God may have it am awake schooling a child here., don't worry thank me later here.you really crack me up with your last comment,please don't stop
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Nigeria has failed because young men like you still exist wallahi.ordinary statement you can't even understand hmm how did you handle English literature in school as you are too dull to read and comprehend
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
armed robbery? please which cave are you from.do you just try in anyway bring up any comparison with robbery let alone armed with sleeping with women,hahahahaha please who bring this mugu here.
so all the sex you ever have in your life will be used to judge you. try be a civilized human being and know that the man you are talking about is actually a man,an adult and have every right to sleep with whoever that accepts him.go back to the front page and re read all comments there and not just mine I alsoo think I got like 60 likes or more in my two comments but as God may have it am awake schooling a child here., don't worry thank me later here.you really crack me up with your last comment,please don't stop

Like i said, you don't think before you put down anything. You don't weigh the gravity of your words before saying them and in this case, writing them. You just say the first thing that comes to your head. Plus, you are probably a science or math major. Literary connotations escape you like a criminal from alcatraz. If you are not a math or science major then you are the dumbest person i have ever met. And that's saying a lot because Nairaland is filled with dumb unintelligent people. Do you know what comparisms are at all? I doubt it. When you extol a man by white washing his past is the most depraved and corrupt mentality one can ever encounter. Another comparism; It is the same kind of mentality that makes you guys justify corruption in Nigeria. Public officials steal but because they use the stolen funds in their constituencies, they rationalize it the way you are doing it now. "At least he is using the funds to better his people" will be what someone like you would say. How you can't comprehend this is astounding. Smh.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

and who has ever talked about money as an issue or don't Jay Z have more than tuface yet his love child is wallowing in poverty.are you that deluded my dear,am still waiting for you his holiness to say something about the women who actually know that tuface have different kids yet opened their legs for him or was it rape.didn't you have to condemn them and put them to hell too like you are doing to him because you are playing God.you are completely an onovo.how old are you if I may ask cos so far you ve been responding like a teenager but this time its like you are 9
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
Nigeria has failed because young men like you still exist wallahi.ordinary statement you can't even understand hmm how did you handle English literature in school as you are too dull to read and comprehend

Look at who's talking about literary knowledge. Bro's i have two degrees both from MSU and they will shrink your brain.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Vikky014(f): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2016
wink2015:
I know 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) is Idoma by tribe in Benue state. But what about is wife, Anne Macualay. where is she from, her tribe, state, and ethnicity?

who can help?
she is from Akwaibom
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Look at who's talking about literary knowledge. Bro's i have two degrees both from MSU and they will shrink your brain.
first am not thrilled by degrees these days cos I know education my time and yours aren't same,secondly like you rightly said knowing English doesn't make you educated some primary school drop outs can write and speak better English than any graduate depending on his discipline
Thirdly like I keep repeating here you are well funded in dumbness because you never grab anything on time but always jump the gun with useless response though I actually know you won't understand what I mean by if you know literature in school.now let me school you,in literature there are sentences that appear clearly to dumb poo heads like yours but you have to be intelligent to understand. You were an art student like you claimed(personally I still think you are a child)so you will know the names given to words like that even though you can't comprehend it
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 1:23am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

like I said before tuface committed no crime whether you love to compare his ways with corruption or armed robbery he didn't do any wrong.you need to read broadly if you can't travel out to meet other cultures,you need to widen your horizon and stop thinking from your a hole.
He is living his life,he slept with many women like most bachelors his time did,got his ladies pregnant and started taking care of the results.
When you grow and start having girls you will understand
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
first am not thrilled by degrees these days cos I know education my time and yours aren't same,secondly like you rightly said knowing English doesn't make you educated some primary school drop outs can write and speak better English than any graduate depending on his discipline
Thirdly like I keep repeating here you are well funded in dumbness because you never grab anything on time but always jump the gun with useless response though I actually know you won't understand what I mean by if you know literature in school.now let me school you,in literature there are sentences that appear clearly to dumb poo heads like yours but you have to be intelligent to understand. You were an art student like you claimed(personally I still think you are a child)so you will know the names given to words like that even though you can't comprehend it

Looooooooooooool. You understand literature but cannot comprehend comparisms grin. Ok. I've often heard that normal standards of education does not apply in Nigeria. Thank you. You have just provided proof. I refused to believe it till i met you. I don't really blame you though. I blame the corruptive nature in Nigeria. It has warped your minds entirely. You only see the ends and completely disregard the means. As long as the ends can be attained, the means can and will be justified. Unfreaking believable. How is it that a society spawns a whole freaking generation of mental degenerates hell bent on destroying not only themselves but their society with their phucked up way of thinking. God help una.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
like I said before tuface committed no crime whether you love to compare his ways with corruption or armed robbery he didn't do any wrong.you need to read broadly if you can't travel out to meet other cultures,you need to widen your horizon and stop thinking from your a hole.
He is living his life,he slept with many women like most bachelors his time did,got his ladies pregnant and started taking care of the results.
When you grow and start having girls you will understand

And there you go again. Your dulled brain still cannot comprehend. And yet you say you understand literature. Ok. I hear you. It is not what he did or did not do. This is about you trying to justify his past bad behavior because he is a responsible father now. Are you that s.tupid you cannot understand this?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

And there you go again. Your dulled brain still cannot comprehend. And yet you say you understand literature. Ok. I hear you. It is not what he did or did not do. This is about you trying to justify his past bad behavior because he is a responsible father now. Are you that s.tupid you cannot understand this?
with a name that read fork the mods its easy to know someone's attitude and reasoning so am here gidigba trying to restructure and rehabilitate whatever that is left in your pea sized brain.so where are we,ehe you said you have two degrees from IMSU(tales by moonlight) and that you can't read between the lines or understand anything once its not condemnable or insulting like your moniker.
You also compare philandering with corruption and armed robbery please when did you stop wetting your bed cos not only are you derailing your learning process from me you seem to be going deeper and deeper into the evil forest of stupidity.
Can we please start lesson two,its called cutting off the tail of the tiger
P.S before you respond I want to clarify its not about a tiger before you bring your olodo reasoning again
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 1:48am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
with a name that read fork the mods its easy to know someone's attitude and reasoning so am here gidigba trying to restructure and rehabilitate whatever that is left in your pea sized brain.so where are we,ehe you said you have two degrees from IMSU(tales by moonlight) and that you can't read between the lines or understand anything once its not condemnable or insulting like your moniker.
You also compare philandering with corruption and armed robbery please when did you stop wetting your bed cos not only are you derailing your learning process from me you seem to be going deeper and deeper into the evil forest of stupidity.
Can we please start lesson two,its called cutting off the tail of the tiger
P.S before you respond I want to clarify its not about a tiger before you bring your olodo reasoning again

Holy Shiit. My God. Really? See what i'm talking about? When did i compare philandering to corruption and armed robbery? You are going to feel s.tupid now. I COMPARED YOUR LINE OF THINKING WITH THAT OF A MAN WHO WOULD JUSTIFY ARMED ROBBERY BECAUSE A REFORMED ARMED ROBBER IS DOING WELL WITH HIS PROCEEDS.. How in God's name can you not understand this? My problem is not with tuface. It is with your idiotic mind. And he has the nerve to talk about academics and knowledge when he cannot comprehend this simple concept.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=fkdmods post=52377520]

So fork the mods now that your first lesson is over let's talk about cutting off tiger"s tail.firstly you watch too much Hollywood movies and put your mind in it a lot that's why vulgarity is not only your second name(literally) but your only way of expression so you need to restart what we call nta akara.
Secondly whenever you see a statement don't read and jump up try cool down to comprehend because even though you have a snail moving comprehension we have to manage abi
Thirdly am not a woman neither am I gay so stop trying to impress me with your thrills and boons English combined with American black hood movies slangs as what am after is restructuring your oblongata
Fourth tuface is an adult who like other adults slept with women of his choice willingly got them pregnant and never abandoned the issues that comes after.I never commended him for impregnating anyone like I replied you first time but the fact even after all he did he still take care of those kids is even better than some married people do with their own kids.I know you read where I ve said it countless times but how can you comprehend as you are a slow poke
My next job is how to get ur olodo head and install a faster and bigger ram so s to get it working.can you please sit down for next lesson
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:07am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Holy Shiit. My God. Really? See what i'm talking about? When did i compare philandering to corruption and armed robbery? You are going to feel s.tupid now. I COMPARED YOUR LINE OF THINKING WITH THAT OF A MAN WHO WOULD JUSTIFY ARMED ROBBERY BECAUSE A REFORMED ARMED ROBBER IS DOING WELL WITH HIS PROCEEDS.. How in God's name can you not understand this? My problem is not with tuface. It is with your idiotic mind. And he has the nerve to talk about academics and knowledge when he cannot comprehend this simple concept.
are you on seat yet
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:12am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=boss1310 post=52377621][/quote]

Since we are rambling about incoherent facts;

1; I can feed your entire generation forever.

2: I have 3 degrees including university of Ilorin. I don't usually count ilorin.

3: I have had a 5 minute one on one conversation with Obama once at the white house. Pea brained people don't do that.

4: I have slept in an igloo in the worst snow storm you can ever experienced in alaska

5: How do you like that?

6: There are more but this enough for now.

Now back to the topic. You are too s.tupid to learn that your thought process is flawed and disabled. I have zero issues with tuface. My problem is with you trying to justify his bad behavior because he is a good father. How does that make sense? Probably does to a simpleton like you.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Since we are rambling about incoherent facts;

1; I can feed your entire generation forever.

2: I have 3 degrees including university of Ilorin. I don't usually count ilorin.

3: I have had a 5 minute one on one conversation with Obama once at the white house. Pea brained people don't do that.

4: I have slept in an igloo in the worst snow storm you can ever experienced in alaska

5: How do you like that?

6: There are more but this enough for now.

Now back to the topic. You are too s.tupid to learn that your thought process is flawed and disabled. I have zero issues with tuface. My problem is with you trying to justify his bad behavior because he is a good father. How does that make sense? Probably does to a simpleton like you.
Wallahi you did all these in your sleep?you must be a genius. If you like ramble on till next two years we are here so you can being stupid and change ur ways about the you understand things and attack people online.
Now back to the lesson,as you claim to be a man of high integrity and intelligence what gives you the right to be condemning tuface idibia a man who not only have a budding career but secured his kid's future unlike you who still go from one apartment looking where to play video games.his kids have passed you o as you can only manage exams from sec schools
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

on what moral ground will you and those comments before mine be bringing up his past when the present was being discussed.if you are learned why don't u understand that he has rights when it comes to his sex life once it doesn't go contrary to the laws of the land
Why compare him with armed robbers and corrupt politicians. Oya start
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:30am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:

Wallahi you did all these in your sleep?you must be a genius. If you like ramble on till next two years we are here so you can being stupid and change ur ways about the you understand things and attack people online.
Now back to the lesson,as you claim to be a man of high integrity and intelligence what gives you the right to be condemning tuface idibia a man who not only have a budding career but secured his kid's future unlike you who still go from one apartment looking where to play video games.his kids have passed you o as you can only manage exams from sec schools

Lol. Nope. I did not do it in my sleep. It's been a long career spanning 15 years of serving my country. Lol. A Nigerian in Nigeria talking about integrity grin. That is the funniest thing i have ever heard. Worse is, he added intelligence. Something he hasn't displayed so far. Bros, you are dealing with a veteran. Ain't knew at this. The last guy who boasted about being here for two years got more than he bargained for. I got the data, time, intelligence and resources to change your mentality and i will. You are not the first. They eventually come back to thank me.
Now back to the topic. Your idiotic mind still cannot fathom that i have zero issues with tuface. My problem is with your minuscule mind.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:33am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
on what moral ground will you and those comments before mine be bringing up his past when the present was being discussed.if you are learned why don't u understand that he has rights when it comes to his sex life once it doesn't go contrary to the laws of the land
Why compare him with armed robbers and corrupt politicians. Oya start

See why i say you are too s.tupid? Did you not reference his past in your initial comment. Smh. You too mumu for words.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:38am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=fkdmods post=52377768]

Lol. Nope. I did not do it in my sleep. It's been a long career spanning 15 years of serving my country. Lol. A Nigerian in Nigeria talking about integrity grin. That is the funniest thing i have ever heard. Worse is, he added intelligence. Something he hasn't displayed so far. Bros, you are dealing with a veteran. Ain't knew at this. The last guy who boasted about being here for two years got more than he bargained for. I got the data, time, intelligence and resources to change your mentality and i will. You are not the first. They eventually come back to thank me.I just remembered a song by everly brothers that goes like this "dream dream dream " lol
You can't achieve all these things by being daft na.you have to be sharp and in 8 years you will make it when you finally graduate.wait a minute you are also admitting that you are an online troll,hmm may be I will become a psychic as you are confessing everything like I said.am a good teacher
So kid please can you tell me when you will or what will be written for you to start understanding a simple statement
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:41am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

See why i say you are too s.tupid? Did you not reference his past in your initial comment. Smh. You too mumu for words.
his past was referenced cos of the comments i read before mine.if I can write Swahili may be I would ve written it for you to understand but may be a hammer on the head will do the trick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Mohbad’s Wife Secretly Undergoes 2 DNA Tests, Result Might Shock Everyone'- SDK / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.