Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) (43556 Views)

2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day / Timi Dakolo And Family Visit Kunfu Panda Studio In Dubai - Pictures / Little Taju And His Family Visit AY In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:42am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=boss1310 post=52377817][/quote]

Are you trying to cozy up to me? It won't work. But of course you can't achieve all this being daft which is why you can never come near it. Daft people can't. You just de make me feel good. Your disbelief is heart warming. You know how i know success is far from your grasp? Your thought process grin. It just won't happen.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:44am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
his past was referenced cos of the comments i read before mine.if I can write Swahili may be I would ve written it for you to understand but may be a hammer on the head will do the trick

grin This is just too much fun. You live in your own little bubble. Bro's, my reference of his past is based upon your reference of his. Your brain will explode soon. God. St.upid people are born everyday.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 4:31am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=fkdmods post=52377851]

Are you trying to cozy up to me? It won't work. But of course you can't achieve all this being daft which is why you can never come near it. Daft people can't. You just de make me feel good. Your disbelief is heart warming. You know how i know success is far from your grasp? Your thought process grin. It just won't happen.so mofo you are still here gossiping and quarreling like a market woman.what is sweeting you, quarreling?I know you are a kid cos I ve never seen on Nairaland anyone who enjoys being tomfoolery. Cozy up to you?I said it that you really lack understanding so you can't fathom an insult when you see one hahahahaha.keep urself awake you really don't know who you are exchanging words with.
If the data your parents gave you finish tell me so I can lend you some,veteran ko vegetarian ni.keep deluding about meeting Obama till motor jam you even in our primary school kids never lie like this.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 4:34am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

grin This is just too much fun. You live in your own little bubble. Bro's, my reference of his past is based upon your reference of his. Your brain will explode soon. God. St.upid people are born everyday.
tuface idibia is a star and you can't kill his shine,work toward yours not foolish delusions.finish school first then get a job that's how it works not putting the cart before the horse
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 4:36am On Dec 30, 2016
boss1310:
tuface idibia is a star and you can't kill his shine,work toward yours not foolish delusions.finish school first then get a job that's how it works not putting the cart before the horse

Again, have no problem with tuface. None whatsoever. What i do have is problems with id.iots who justify ends using whatever means. It is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is today. Too many m.orons floating around. And guy, what i have you can never achieve. You think i was joking when i said i could feed your entire family forever?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by victorbemoh: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2016
wink2015:
I know 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) is Idoma by tribe in Benue state. But what about is wife, Anne Macualay. where is she from, her tribe, state, and ethnicity?

who can help?
She is From AkwIbom State
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Again, have no problem with tuface. None whatsoever. What i do have is problems with id.iots who justify ends using whatever means. It is the reason why Nigeria is the way it is today. Too many m.orons floating around. And guy, what i have you can never achieve. You think i was joking when i said i could feed your entire family forever?
hmm its very easy to notice a poor man as they always rush to defend themselves with feeding and having money than others.this is online,someone who still hang around the hood and yet to enter high institution even still depending on the parents can travel to abroad have three degrees and spoke with Obama for 5 minutes in their imagination.
anybody who is reading my conversation with you can easily tell your age and what you do(which is nothing)
so leave matter for mathias,have you been fed this morning or haven't you finished fetching water.
keep displaying your ignorance and foolishness as for me I will keep teaching you.go on song
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
fkdmods:

Go through my post bro. The last guy who doubted was thoroughly embarrassed after i made a youtube of my life and he shut the phuck up quick. I've deleted a few but some are still there. You'd be surprised. You are dealing with guy trained to never back down bro. I do this for fun mostly because most Nigerians are dumb as phuck and it's easy to rile them to displaying their s.tupidity. I am so confident i can feed you entire generation because i can. Just say the word. It's even funnier because it is so easy to dazzle brain dead people like you. Because it is unattainable to you, then other can never achieve it cheesy. Explore the world man and you'll see how easy most of these things are to achieve. Well, that is if one is not as dumb as you are.
unlike those who get overawed by what they see online I Dont do that.I only have to read you and know you are a frustrated sadist,what will make a young man to be that way if not poverty and joblessness.as I am raising a young family and with God grace able to do all I should what will make me come online and start attacking people on their comment.learned men Dont do that they know their boundaries and respect people's personal opinions
you told the mods to ban me abi cos u are afraid of what am doing to you well they ve changed their mind,this is still the Genesis cos I was praying for a charlatan like you to try me so you will learn from me.you are a hungry teenager and there is nothing you have to prove otherwise
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2017
boss1310:
unlike those who get overawed by what they see online I Dont do that.I only have to read you and know you are a frustrated sadist,what will make a young man to be that way if not poverty and joblessness.as I am raising a young family and with God grace able to do all I should what will make me come online and start attacking people on their comment.learned men Dont do that they know their boundaries and respect people's personal opinions
you told the mods to ban me abi cos u are afraid of what am doing to you well they ve changed their mind,this is still the Genesis cos I was praying for a charlatan like you to try me so you will learn from me.you are a hungry teenager and there is nothing you have to prove otherwise

When i say you have a strong attraction to retardation you'll start to argue. It's a strong symptom which influences your argument. How the phuck did you come to that bold conclusion? Because you were banned means i told the mods to do it. I could say the same about you too because i just go of a ban. See my point? The way your minds works leaves much to be desired. There are a few chains missing in the links in your mind. You just say things without thinking it through logically. God help you.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

When i say you have a strong attraction to retardation you'll start to argue. It's a strong symptom which influences your argument. How the phuck did you come to that bold conclusion? Because you were banned means i told the mods to do it. I could say the same about you too because i just go of a ban. See my point? The way your minds works leaves much to be desired. There are a few chains missing in the links in your mind. You just say things without thinking it through logically. God help you.
so says the mofo whose job is to troll people online,you don jam caterpillar this time.they have released you again. hahahahaha. so back to where we stopped.I asked you if you ve been fed by ur parents or have you fetched water yet.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

so Joseph sorry I mean to say mugu,have you spoken to Obama today
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
boss1310:
so Joseph sorry I mean to say mugu,have you spoken to Obama today

Not today. In 2014 when you were and still looking a job.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
boss1310:
so says the mofo whose job is to troll people online,you don jam caterpillar this time.they have released you again. hahahahaha. so back to where we stopped.I asked you if you ve been fed by ur parents or have you fetched water yet.

MyGermanFriend: Who is this mo.ron?

Me: Oh, some random twit with the brain power of a mouse cheesy.

MyGermanFriend: What's your beef with him?

Me: The same problem i have with most Nigerians; the end for some weird reason, justifies the means.

MyGermanFriend: But that's wrong. Only a corrupt mind thinks like that.

Me: That's what i said.

MyGermanFriend: Smh.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

Not today. In 2014 when you were and still looking a job.
OK you had the dream in 2014 and you still remember it by now.that's the year we had my last son,so stupo are you really telling me that a jobless citizen like you is still wallowing in that fantasy of yours.just greet obama next time you speak with him but take chloroquine after the conversation.
I think as Nairaland have miss and Mr Nairaland that they should provide a platform for stupid and dull brained ones and you should be the unopposed candidate.I bow for you not for your "vegetarian" status(lol)but for you being literally the slow poke that is used to mock people here but I Dont really blame you much cos only a frustrated jobless condition will make a young man to be an online troll and be proud of it.
you were forming when others were making it,see your life
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2017
boss1310:
OK you had the dream in 2014 and you still remember it by now.that's the year we had my last son,so stupo are you really telling me that a jobless citizen like you is still wallowing in that fantasy of yours.just greet obama next time you speak with him but take chloroquine after the conversation.
I think as Nairaland have miss and Mr Nairaland that they should provide a platform for stupid and dull brained ones and you should be the unopposed candidate.I bow for you not for your "vegetarian" status(lol)but for you being literally the slow poke that is used to mock people here but I Dont really blame you much cos only a frustrated jobless condition will make a young man to be an online troll and be proud of it.
you were forming when others were making it,see your life

You see, in life, one will accumulate life experiences that add value to one's existence. In your case, there are none so you would not understand the significance of it. The main highlight for you is to wake up and fantasize about where to get the next meal and when you eventually do it is a monumental occasion. You see, i am way past the sustenance stage. My life is more about exploring and experimenting. My experiences will make you want to end yours in frustration because you can and will never come close to it. Abi i lie?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=fkdmods post=52540265]

this boy your mumurity no dey here,see as am pumping you with psychological replies yet you keep falling for it,your lack of basic understanding wouldn't let you grab on time that you are being thrown right left and center.
when I see little jobless boys like you boast about their earnings I keep asking myself this,ain't you all ashamed to be talking about fantasy of being rich when even if its true that you are rich you won't affect anyone with your money as your bank account have nothing to do with mine.if someone usually boast about money he doesn't have it,simple.I pity fools like you wallahi.
do I look like someone who cares if you get money or not am here to teach you basic things of life and to reset your reasonings. I know the mods have been banning you for sometime hence your moniker but even though I got banned for the first time cos of you am happy that I met someone as brainless as you and won't back down till you learn unless the mods ban me again
the day you will speak about this encounter as a testimony you will credit me as someone who saved you from living a fake life.you go hear am,never again will you go about trolling people's comment you must find a JOB,a real job
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=boss1310 post=52542158][/quote]

See your life? You know for a fact that on all levels you can never compete with me. Educationally, technically, financially, etc. Your are aspirations are limited to the exposure you are used to. So how can you understand?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

See your life? You know for a fact that on all levels you can never compete with me. Educationally, technically, financially, etc. Your are aspirations are limited to the exposure you are used to. So how can you understand?
you are not anywhere near me in all the aforementioned qualities.I pity some girls cos this is exactly what deceives them and get irresponsible guys like you breaking their hearts.stop boasting especially this Obama stuff as you ve never been outside your village in your life.you ve kept rambling on stupidly about who you are but I won't tell you who I am as it has no bearing to your existence (do you now get what am trying to teach you)
be yourself and stop being stupid,it might help you get stupid girls but in reality you are just killing your future.stop mumuing as time waits for no man even if you think you still have time as a teenager but those great men you adore started early knowing what and none ever believe their fantasies. mumu lol
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
boss1310:
you are not anywhere near me in all the aforementioned qualities.I pity some girls cos this is exactly what deceives them and get irresponsible guys like you breaking their hearts.stop boasting especially this Obama stuff as you ve never been outside your village in your life.you ve kept rambling on stupidly about who you are but I won't tell you who I am as it has no bearing to your existence (do you now get what am trying to teach you)
be yourself and stop being stupid,it might help you get stupid girls but in reality you are just killing your future.stop mumuing as time waits for no man even if you think you still have time as a teenager but those great men you adore started early knowing what and none ever believe their fantasies. mumu lol

Curious that your first thought is to how to impress little girls. Kinda sorta points to your motivations in life. I would never have thought of that because my peers and associations strive for more gratifying endeavors in life. And i already told you before, the reason you don't think experiences such as those don't count for anything is because you have none to be proud of. Who wants to wake up in the morning and the only proud thing to declare for the day is "i fed myself and survived". Who? Guy, i'm telling you, even if by some miracle your lifespan is extended by another thousand years, you can never ever accomplish the things i've done, seen the things i've seen, or aspire to the objectives i aspire to. Never. Abi no be the guy for that profile picture? Ground get level na.
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
do I need to see ur face or know you personally to know that your personality revolves around making boasts and every man who is good at that is a womaniser. what do you have(the answer is absolutely nothing)that will make you to not have any other angle of reasoning except exalting yourself.
people like you can never make money cos you are neither a focused young man nor articulate.look at the kind of boasts you make,do you think you are still in primary school or are you that daft.
hope you were at Obama farewell ceremony last night,you should be a comedian cos it really fits you.I ve never laughed so hard reading a comment that's why whenever I have the time I run to Nairaland to read your empty boasts please I beg you in the name of God Dont stop.
go and look for work no matter how much little it pays cos the experience you get from there will really help,you are too childish for Christ sake
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=fkdmods post=52582470]hmm you even have time to look at my profile pix i now look at urs and speaking of profile picture do you take your time to look at the pix you uploaded there. first off if you didn't upload any random girl's pix and you are dating or marrying whoever that is in that profile why can't you buy a better bleaching cream look at her knuckles na,see her weaves and the Pakistani made wears she put on.
are you not an international guy again abi veteran who spoke with Obama and have money that will dwarf Naija bank accounts why is your woman looking like women who sell recharge cards at oyingbo
you can know someone from people they associate with and if you are proud showing off the person online that means you are a just church rat with a lot of fantasies like I ve been saying
I can never call myself rich but I know am better than you not because I ve seen or know you but because all your comments shows you Dont see money cos you worship it in every sentence,its a simple reasoning
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
2dace and Annie, now trending... undecided
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=boss1310 post=52611349][/quote]

Lol. Try harder bro. You and i know you are spewing crap that should be coming from your asss with your mouth. You wouldn't know a beautiful woman if she came over and sat on your head. You wan compare yourself wey be like pesin wey never chop for six month to that? Guy, why you mumu like this na? E de take picture for place wey e no fit afford. Work you no get. Home you get. future you no get. Wetin you come get na? If na only pikin be your accomplishment then bros, i have breaking news for you; Nnamdi wey be garbage collector just born twins yesterday. Any i.diot can spew crap from their loins. I can't even trust you to quote properly. Smh. What use are you anyway?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
fkdmods:

Lol. Try harder bro. You and i know you are spewing crap that should be coming from your asss with your mouth. You wouldn't know a beautiful woman if she came over and sat on your head. You wan compare yourself wey be like pesin wey never chop for six month to that? Guy, why you mumu like this na? E de take picture for place wey e no fit afford. Work you no get. Home you get. future you no get. Wetin you come get na? If na only pikin be your accomplishment then bros, i have breaking news for you; Nnamdi wey be garbage collector just born twins yesterday. Any i.diot can spew crap from their loins. I can't even trust you to quote properly. Smh. What use are you anyway?
hahahahaha e pain am
oh you ve now turn to broken English very soon it will be the language of Obama's tribe in Kenya
in all my comments you should have noticed I Dont give a rat posterior of what you think about me but poo that emanates out of your reasoning.lol I just remembered one internet meme and it really fits you,is this the best defence you can offer.During my single or bachelor days a local girl like this cannot enter my bedroom na do u want her to stain my sheets with poo
you are really too timid even more than I think you are.tuale for international veteran
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
boss1310:
hahahahaha e pain am
oh you ve now turn to broken English very soon it will be the language of Obama's tribe in Kenya
in all my comments you should have noticed I Dont give a rat posterior of what you think about me but poo that emanates out of your reasoning.lol I just remembered one internet meme and it really fits you,is this the best defence you can offer.During my single or bachelor days a local girl like this cannot enter my bedroom na do u want her to stain my sheets with poo
you are really too timid even more than I think you are.tuale for international veteran

The phuck? This mo.oron actually has nothing. No wonder he avoids the topic like the plague. Apart from the unfortunate thing or things you've spawned, what else have you done? You just confirmed it. Waking up and filling your belly is the best thing you've go to look forward to. Abi i lie?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

The phuck? This mo.oron actually has nothing. No wonder he avoids the topic like the plague. Apart from the unfortunate thing or things you've spawned, what else have you done? You just confirmed it. Waking up and filling your belly is the best thing you've go to look forward to. Abi i lie?
please stop getting so worked up and avoid going near ropes,lagoon and even transformers I really need you alive so you will learn all am teaching you
so back to my killing you here,I ve a job offer for you but finish school first I promise I will keep it for you.let me let you in a little secret, someone told me about you here and he said that if you are not trolling someone that you post all these fraud interviews.hmm I know you do the first but the second is too low even for you but being jobless like you are can do that to a person. I also learnt that this is your at least 3rd moniker in a year,child that stinks just like that girl you are dating
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

sorry I forgot to add this,your trolling victims made me promise something I haven't done here before and that's putting you in your place.I know I can do it if I want cos you really have low IQ and just live on fantasies
you never start swearing words I go make you speak Swahili here,so keep it coming
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
boss1310:
please stop getting so worked up and avoid going near ropes,lagoon and even transformers I really need you alive so you will learn all am teaching you
so back to my killing you here,I ve a job offer for you but finish school first I promise I will keep it for you.let me let you in a little secret, someone told me about you here and he said that if you are not trolling someone that you post all these fraud interviews.hmm I know you do the first but the second is too low even for you but being jobless like you are can do that to a person. I also learnt that this is your at least 3rd moniker in a year,child that stinks just like that girl you are dating

Actually, she's my wife. And her shoes alone would feed you for a year. She looked like that at 19. What do you think she looks like now. Preveiw bros. You can never have anything like that in your life. Plus, i am a graduate of MSU brah. Google it. Hungry people like you will never come close to it. grin
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
boss1310:
sorry I forgot to add this,your trolling victims made me promise something I haven't done here before and that's putting you in your place.I know I can do it if I want cos you really have low IQ and just live on fantasies
you never start swearing words I go make you speak Swahili here,so keep it coming

Yup. If you call putting id.iots who don't have a clue about how the world works trolling then yeah, I'm the grand master. It's just funny that with all of this, you still are still proud of having no job or anything. Why na?
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by boss1310(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

Yup. If you call putting id.iots who don't have a clue about how the world works trolling then yeah, I'm the grand master. It's just funny that with all of this, you still are still proud of having no job or anything. Why na?
her weaves and clothes which is visible cost like 299 naira combined yet the shoes which we can't see can feed your whole family?
abeg where do this child come from nawa o,why do you reason upside down.do not drag others into your tomfoolery as your lies are so immature lol.just negodu
master at what?when all you ve been doing here is repeating yourself and trying to prove something to me.you ve been defensive all through even though you started the attack. the days of your trolling are over after your encounter with me.
please swerve with the lies of marriage as you are yet to come out of the clutches of your parents,how will you feed a woman.you be miracle worker? abeg make I laugh so hard
Re: 2face And His Family Visit The Lagos Zoo Park (Pics, Video) by fkdmods: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
boss1310:
her weaves and clothes which is visible cost like 299 naira combined yet the shoes which we can't see can feed your whole family?
abeg where do this child come from nawa o,why do you reason upside down.do not drag others into your tomfoolery as your lies are so immature lol.just negodu
master at what?when all you ve been doing here is repeating yourself and trying to prove something to me.you ve been defensive all through even though you started the attack. the days of your trolling are over after your encounter with me.
please swerve with the lies of marriage as you are yet to come out of the clutches of your parents,how will you feed a woman.you be miracle worker? abeg make I laugh so hard

You mean this woman? Look again. Tally up everything she has on and it will feed you and that wretch you are carrying for 10 years. You go just die from frustration brah. I keep telling you we are not in the same league. Ground get level cheesy. In a million years, you can never ever have the shiit i have. In a zillion years, you can never do the things i've done. In a million years, you can never go to where i've gone. Now run away and go look for something to eat today. Oh, by the way, i know you will come with a weak attempt and say it's a stock photo from google. Don't worry, i got more. I can even do a youtube video specially for you. Just say the word. And it's not trolling or boasting if you've got it. And i do broseph. I do. What do you have or achieved so far in life? A big fat nothing. Smh. What a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Tokunbo Aboderin: Kemi Olunloyo Was Raped & Got Pregnant By Her Father (Video) / Ebony Reigns' Family To Sue Mortuary & The Man Who Touched Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.