Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women (550 Views)

The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes / 10 Reasons Smart Guys Fail With Women (and What To Do About It) / Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women by Nemex365(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Many guys struggle to get a girlfriend, get a date, or even (if they choose) get a wife. These guys flat outstruggletoget girls.They don’t understand what actually makes a girl tick, makes a girl wet, and makes a girl chase and pursue a guy. They straight up don’t know what a girlNEEDS.Why Are You Failing With Women?I have my own personal theory for why the majority of men out there fail to get and date the women that they truly want.Not only that, but this is also the reason why most men (in general) fail to create and achieve the life that they want.They FAIL to REALLY take action.That’s the true #1 reason most men fail to create the dating life that they truly desire. They don’t take the action to bring the women who they actually wantinto their lives. They don’t know how to overcome their fear of rejection, fear of getting turned down, or their fear of women flaking on them.They have fear of what others think about them (especially women). They tryto kiss up and capitulate to women. They try to measure up and be the man theythinkshe wants them to be. They don’t know how to be (their most attractive selves).But it gets worse, most men end up talking them selves out of approaching whenever they spot a cute chick who they would like to talk to. Most men believe that they do not measure up to a woman’s perfect ideal man.These are the core reasons why most men fail with women.They are afraid to take consistent action.What Does It REALLY Take To Be Successful With Women…Success with women is about NONE of these things. It isn’t about trying to pretend to be the guy youthinkshe wants you to be. It isn’t about knowing the perfect thing to say all of the time. And itisn’tabout trying to be “nice” and “friendly” with women.Success with women is about you doing what YOU want to do. Success with women is about taking action and leading women down the path that YOU want. Success with women is about not waiting for a woman to show you signs of interest, but tocreatethat interest yourself.Success with women is REALLY about NOT TRYING to attract women!The Reason NOT TRYING To Attract Women Actually Attracts Women…Here’s the truth:Women value men who haveoptions(or whoappearto have options)And here’s another truth:Men who have options don’t care what a woman or girl thinks about them. They just DO whatever they want to say or do.Men who haveoptionsdon’tTRYto attract women, they just spot a cute girl who they would like to meet, they approach her, and begin talking to her.There’s no trying to become her prince charming, trying to wine and dine her, or trying to be “nice”.Their thought process is a simple: You seem cute, I like you, let’s trade numbers, meet up for a cup of coffee, and go back to my place to hook up.It’s thatsimple.This is why I say thatAttracting Women Is Easy.That’s theREALsecret to hooking up with hot women.It’s about NOT TRYING (or even really caring).When you begin doing this, women will begin to take notice.The BIGGEST reason most men fail with women is not due to bad action, it’s due toinactionornoaction.So begin taking action and NOT trying (or caring) and ironically you will begin bringing more (hotter women) into your life.
Re: The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women by Bluezy13(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lemme pitch my tent here before those who give a fvck...

Will finally come this way
Re: The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women by darkmarky(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
who go read am?
Re: The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women by Sexxkillz: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Errm. . . Are paragraphs expensive where you come from?
Re: The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women by makydebbie(f): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls who read it all
Re: The Real Reason Why Men Fail With Women by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
makydebbie:
Pls who read it all

Have I won £1m?

(1) (Reply)

When The One We Love Isn’t Quite Ready For Us / 4 Misleading Relationship Advice / Gf Just Edited A Caption On Fb... Pls Come In And Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.