Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Dear Admin... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Admin... (633 Views)

Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! / Dear Husband-snatcher! / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Admin... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
...what kind of relationship exist between you and your readers??

Ok, am not talking about those cold readers who only stroll down here to scoop free information and knowledge without making any effort to contribute their quota and make the sacrifice more appealing to the spirit of entertainment, education and inspiration.

Let me reiterate my question, is the relationship between you (the admin or may be the owner of Nairaland sef) and your block moulders and builders parasitic or Symbiotic? Are you, (the admin) a freeloader, a hanger-on and a moocher or there is a kind of mutualism existing between you and your article loaders??

Sorry, as in, excuse me Mr. Osewa, are your boys only perfect at sponging and banning people?? Haven't any of your staff ever thought it as good to tickle the efforts of your cteative article writers with some sort motivational gestures??

There are nairalanders who are so vast, their zeal to research and lavish your readers with educative, entertaining and inspirational articles cannot be quantified. It will be fair if you show appreciation in order to ginger them to do more.

If only the internet can do more than provide the arena, platform and some how a rendezvous for users, it will reveal to you that a larger chunk of your readers stroll down here because of these block builders who sacrifice their time, energy and hard earned money to furnish your personal property with intellectually rich information . I doubt if any body
Visit nairaland to learn how to moderate and ban.

Moving one's thread to the front page is barely enough. Select the best writers from each section and multiply their data, call units or their wallets (times) 1, 2, 3 or 10, depending on how intellectually rich, universally authentic, generally applicable and how well the article conforms with the theories of logic with good referencing.

I drop my pen at this point.

One love
Re: Dear Admin... by Bluezy13(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hehehe...

Thunder go fire the mod wey ban OP

1 Like

Re: Dear Admin... by Sexxkillz: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
"I drop my pen" . . .

But he's typing. . .
Re: Dear Admin... by ObioratheBully: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2016

Lots of characters... Varieties.. Popping up randomly..

Very fascinating.

So why should writers be celebrated on nairaland?? We aren't done with the beauty queens who later become babymamas and fruit abusers (or is cucumber a vegetable?)

Please go back to Atlantis with your wisdom and writing skills..

Take a number, join the queue..

After beauty queens, we'd have polithiefcians, and of course.. Fake pastors.. cool

Re: Dear Admin... by Bluezy13(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
ObioratheBully:

Lots of characters... Varieties.. Popping up randomly..

Very fascinating.

So why should writers be celebrated on nairaland?? We aren't done with the beauty queens who later become babymamas and fruit abusers (or is cucumber a vegetable?)

Please go back to Atlantis with your wisdom and writing skills..

Take a number, join the queue..

After beauty queens, we'd have polithiefcians, and of course.. Fake pastors.. cool

This guy didn't get the message

3 Likes

Re: Dear Admin... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Creating threads should cost $3 smiley
Re: Dear Admin... by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Alondra:
Creating threads should cost $3 smiley

Ha. It has increased
Re: Dear Admin... by ObioratheBully: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2016
Bluezy13:

This guy didn't get the message

And I thought you were a writer..
Re: Dear Admin... by Bluezy13(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2016
ObioratheBully:

And I thought you were a writer..

Sorry, I'm not OP
Re: Dear Admin... by Berbierklaus(f): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2016
OP go and read and reread Nairaland disclaimer over again.

I'm sure these creative writers know there is no renumeration for any article written but still go ahead maybe from the good will of their hearts or love for writing?
Re: Dear Admin... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Masikay:

Ha. It has increased
hey cool
Re: Dear Admin... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hey cool

Where have Yu been?
Re: Dear Admin... by SmellingAnus(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Speak To Girl You Actually Love / Romancelanders What's Ur Answer To This? / For The Guys On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.