Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! (2635 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Guy / Dear Ladies, If You Were A Guy.... / Dear Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Lick Whip Cream Off His Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Dear ladies , I am a guy but let me give this shikini advice.

We will never marry a girl that bleeps like a IndecentStar , smokes like a dragon , drinks all kinds of alcohol and Pierce everywhere pierceable ,
Who wants to take a girl that customized her body with tattoos , can't do without heavy make up and dresses like a bitch , home ?

Cooking skills - zero , laundry game - novice , traditional etiquettes - poor , home management - terrible . Just to wash plate , you'll be complaining , washing your own clothes na war , noodles is your best food and you always hate environmental . Shey you want to hear the bitter truth , we boys we tell you to keep it up , keep slaying . We will take you to shoprite, justrite ,
tantalizer, Mr Biggs, cinema , and everywhere you want to go . Shebi you can do Snapchat
and carry flower on your head. Every time "nails on fleek " , "eyebrows on fleek

" , " pepper dem nonsense " your future will still pepper you . Too much atarodo sauce and chivita juice
. Continue. We will keep encouraging you and dating you , we will hangout and have fun with each other but at the end of the day, we will leave y'all and go and look
4 a decent Girl to marry

. We won't even care if she's from the village sef . So far she can perform all home duties and make us comfortable and happy .

By then where will you be ? What will you do with your life ? Better slay with your sense and let your thinking be on fleek.Guys will date slay queens
,boss chicks ,etc cause dating such girls during youth period is somehow classy

.Buh trust me that guy will never take you to his fathers house when marriage is due.Keep on tattooing and piercing my sisters.

Think about your future. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2018
more

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2018
MD

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2018

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Safiaa(f): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Yawns.

Have you ever made a thread teaching men to be husbands? How to be providers? How to be good fathers to their children, because as far as I’m concerned, they’re more dogs roaming around the streets than men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:34am On Apr 29, 2018
hia and what made you believe I haven't? grin
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
Yawns.

Have you ever made a thread teaching men to be husbands? How to be providers? How to be good fathers to their children, because as far as I’m concerned, they’re more dogs roaming around the streets than men.

hia and what made you believe I haven't?grin
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Safiaa(f): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

hia and what made you believe I haven't?grin
even if you have, your emphasis on women this and that is too much. Perfection is an illusion, there’s someone out there for everyone, flaws and all. Let people live.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Safiaa:
even if you have, your emphasis on women this and that is too much. Perfection is an illusion, there’s someone out there for everyone, flaws and all. Let people live.

honestly Safiaa hmmmmmm women are to be treated like a great or more like monument so basically more emphasis are placed on them!

Everybody is a special being and at so special to someone..

Safiaa uhmmm you attacking me this morning isn't healthy to me..
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2018
u can find those ladies in those pic in the east,south south
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Ifakiland(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2018
I'll marry whoever the fork is real with me, if u smoke, we smoke togeda, if u drink, we drink togeda....good luck marrying a "nice" girl who's fake and does all these stuffs you listed as bad behind u....the nice girl might even have a thug drilling her on a regular.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Preshy561(f): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
u can find those ladies in those pic in the east,south south
ode.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Preshy561:
ode.
dont start what u cant finish
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Preshy561(f): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
dont start what u cant finish
sharap
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by OgahBohz: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2018
the third pix looks like somewhere in Ibadan ...

Now seriously ,
e be like say awon ladies ti take over gan o ..

How can someone now blame me for saying
I won't get married ? ..
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by amakadihot87(f): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2018
One can have good qualities and still slay...
....i know gals who can cook,wash and keep their environs clean.....yet they have good tatoos all over,its just a matter of preference........personally i love good and chicky looks............icant start dressing in rags or stop drinking because i wanna get married........its a matter of what keeps one happy.... ........moreover marriage isnt everything........ .. babes pls be real to yourselves

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Oga Martin0 there are men wey dey like to marry dis type of womencheesy. Though such men are few but dem dey. Tonto dike who is rumoured to be a cocaine addict plus a chain smoker she no see husband marry?..even at dat na obasanjo cousin she even marry sef.though na she come use her own hand spoil her marriage but den the man still loved her. There are men who go for rugged ladies like this. Happy Sundaycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
Oga Martin0 there are men wey dey like to marry dis type of womencheesy. Though such men are few but dem dey. Tonto dike who is rumoured to be a cocaine addict plus a chain smoker she no see husband marry?..even at dat na obasanjo cousin she even marry sef.though na she come use her own hand spoil her marriage but den the man still loved her. There are men who go for rugged ladies like this. Happy Sundaycheesy.

hey how far nagrin your boy is ever loyal oo...

Oga Lefulefugrin
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by austyn0(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Ifakiland:
I'll marry whoever the fork is real with me, if u smoke, we smoke togeda, if u drink, we drink togeda....
if una die una die together and leave innocent kids to the mercy of our bad society.....NDO
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by austyn0(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2018
amakadihot87:
One can have good qualities and still slay...
....i know gals who can cook,wash and keep their environs clean.....yet they have good tatoos all over,its just a matter of preference........personally i love good and chicky looks............icant start dressing in rags or stop drinking because i wanna get married........its a matter of what keeps one happy.... ........moreover marriage isnt everything........ .. babes pls be real to yourselves

Marriage isn't everything but being responsible is,, being real responsibly should be the go to word,, we are tryna build ourselves as leaders of this country someday and how do we get there with indecency and haggardness?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

hey how far nagrin your boy is ever loyal oo...

Oga Lefulefugrin
i greet u jorcheesy. Dose first three pics wey u upload so na jokers club for Benin be dat oocheesy. All manner of things dey go on dere as i hearcheesy.
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by donnaD(f): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
if i talk now the ladies on NL mostly the feminist will come for my head.who rough and wayward lifestyle help??after dancing in youth in old age the waist will tell u scores.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
i greet u jorcheesy. Dose first three pics wey u upload so na jokers club for Benin be dat oocheesy. All manner of things dey go on dere as i hearcheesy.

brother no be small one oooo married women dey even come there sef dem go hide their ring for inside their bra some go keep am for inside their wallet...
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
donnaD:
if i talk now the ladies on NL mostly the feminist will come for my head.who rough and wayward lifestyle help??after dancing in youth in old age the waist will tell u scores.

hahahahah dem go con carry waist wey get sponsor come give usgrin
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

brother no be small one oooo married women dey even come there sef dem go hide their ring for inside their bra some go keep am for inside their wallet...
hehe dem go tell their husband dem dey go for one business meeting but dem go end up getting smashed in the nightclub cheesy. Anyway na mumu men dey end up with such wives.
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by donnaD(f): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah dem go con carry waist wey get sponsor come give usgrin
lol Martin I no talk anything oo no be for my mouth u take hear am.but hey longest tyme wassup with u?
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Opentokwowledge: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Oga Martin, na Ashana you self wan marry before? Abi what's the meaning of these pictures you sef dey use represent ladies? These ones are lost sheep nah!
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
hehe dem go tell their husband dem dey go for one business meeting but dem go end up getting smashed in the nightclub cheesy. Anyway na mumu men dey end up with such wives.

o boy how will you know she's like that, what if her husband nor dey try for bedcumgrin

see I get this woman wey I meet for there one time wey I go there, she's married with 3of her kids at igbonedion college along 3rd road..

see till date she still fucvks around but me I can't blame her coz I don even see her husband with my two eyes with another woman, guy abeg make I nor talk much here I go gist you the story for oza room
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Oga Martin, na Ashana you self wan marry before? Abi what's the meaning of these pictures you sef dey use represent ladies? These ones are lost sheep nah!

hahahah lost sheep ur mouth dangerous oogrin
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Martin0(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
donnaD:

lol Martin I no talk anything oo no be for my mouth u take hear am.but hey longest tyme wassup with u?

Na u sabi, you too dey fear to talk abi are you shygrin

I just dey ooo nor be small tin oo see as u con arrange, Na wa oo, swaggalicious baby...grin
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by donnaD(f): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

Na u sabi, you too dey fear to talk abi are you shygrin

I just dey ooo nor be small tin oo see as u con arrange, Na wa oo, swaggalicious baby...grin

lol am not shy oo It's just that i don't hv strength for argument.

na packaging joor.
Re: Dear Ladies!!! Exclusively Bae!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Martin0:

o boy how will you know she's like that, what if her husband nor dey try for bedcumgrin

see I get this woman wey I meet for there one time wey I go there, she's married with 3of her kids at igbonedion college along 3rd road..

see till date she still fucvks around but me I can't blame her coz I don even see her husband with my two eyes with another woman, guy abeg make I nor talk much here I go gist you the story for oza room
lol dat one na failed marriage nacheesy. Husband dey fuk around...im wife also dey fuk around. In a way sha na good tin cos its better that ppl wey get cheating tendency in them should hook up as husband and wifecheesy. Let dem leave the ones wey go dey loyal to marry each othercheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Abused, Humiliated And Dumped By My Husband / Most Cutest Woman On Nairaland / Best Places To Have Sex (wild Thoughts Beyond The Bedroom)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.