Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex (2152 Views)

Is Romance A Sin Before Marriage? / I'm 25 And I've Never Kiss Nor Romance A Lady Before / Please Teach Me How To Kiss And Romance A Guy, Am Here>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by muyi001: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
It is not a new thing that the doorway to a great
sex is romance. Nevertheless, there are a lot of
men who have not got it right so as to make
their women enjoy sex to the full. This therefore
necessitates the need to know how to romance
a woman. Above all things, women love to be touched
affectionately. Women are emotional creatures;
they thrive on feelings. If you want your
partner to enjoy sex, you must know how to
caress her very well. She must be in the mood
before her body can respond adequately to sexual stimulus.

If you are the kind of man who knows how to
romance a woman, you are well on the way to
make your woman become a sexually
insatiable person who will love to be with you
more often than you expect. Her sexual
appetite will double up quickly. Good romance is memorable to most women. You must
understand the act. Now, here are simple tips on how to romance a
woman.

1. Take a shower together in the bathroom.
Spray some sweet-smelling perfume on the bed
while blue light is on.

2. Massage her back from the shoulders down
to the buttocks. Then, while lying on her back,
massage her thighs with gentle strokes. You
may add some oil or jelly to your palms.

3. Give her a gentle handling on her breasts.
Gently rub the nipples with your fingers until
they become hard, showing that she is being
sexually excited.

4. Then, with the tip of your tongue, stroke the
nipples. If you have some peppermint at home,
take it. It will make your mouth cool for sucking
the breasts. Do that for a while.

To continue the reading, check here http://muyigist.com/2016/12/26/romance-the-top-10-tips-on-how-to-romance-a-woman-for-a-great-sex/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by Yishah(f): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yay! FTC at last!
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2016
Yishah:
Yay! FTC at last!
For this kain mumu thread...
Goodnight joor...
hahahahahahaha
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Dec 29, 2016
Haba op! Continue reading what again? Number 5. Just open her pants and put your dick that is all abeg. undecided
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by CICERO09(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2016
Dude go make some cool cash das d only romance you need
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by noucompact(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2016
INTERESTING
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 3:15am On Dec 29, 2016
yarimo:
Haba op! Continue reading what again? Number 5. Just open her pants and put your dick that is all abeg. undecided
op didn't mention that one
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by edibless0(m): 3:50am On Dec 29, 2016
Cool cash make's it's more interesting.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by Yishah(f): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

For this kain mumu thread...
Goodnight joor...
hahahahahahaha

Lol. I guess I'm desperate. Goodmorning.
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2016
Yishah:

Lol.
I guess I'm desperate. Goodmorning.

Keep working hard. you will get it on a fp worth thread... smiley

Morning and over.... #bye wink
Re: The Top 10 Tips On How To Romance A Woman For A Great Sex by Yishah(f): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep working hard. you will get it on a fp worth thread... smiley
Morning and over.... #bye wink

Thanks. Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Your Help / How Can My Wife Last Longer In Bed?? / How To Know A Guy Is Unfit For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.