Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law (752 Views)

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / 22-year-old Man Dumps Pretty Wife, Marries Mother-in-law (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law by KingMicky3286: 1:49am On Dec 29, 2016
It was a diffrent case As 22-year-old man has abandoned his wife and married Asha Devi, who happens to be her his mother in-law.

Matho Suraj was said to have abandoned his 19-year-old wife, Latila, for the mother after she paid them a visit when he was unwell.

According to India Times, Asha left her husband who is a factory worker’s home in Delhi and started living with Suraj and had a court marriage and a formal temple wedding in June.

Mahto claimed to have fallen in love with his 42-year-old mother-in-law when she came to stay with him and his wife in the village of Puraini in Bihar, in the north-eastern part of India in 2015.

“The couple is madly in love and there is no reason to separate them,” the panchayat ruled.

However, Suraj is now pleading for the marriage bond to be broken so that he could return to his former wife, Latila. He said he had now realised his foolishness.

“I have come to realize my foolishness. I admit I have committed the mistake, but will never repeat in future. Now, I no longer treat her (Devi) as my wife, rather, I have started paying her regard as a mother and an in-law that she is.

“I am on my knees, I’m begging Lalita to take me back home for the sake of our son,” Mahto added.

http://punchng.com/man-22-abandons-wife-marries-mother-law/

Re: Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law by fijiano202(m): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2016
Chaiiii the mama juju strong die but nothing last forever

1 Like

Re: Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law by EYIBLESSN(m): 3:18am On Dec 29, 2016
The hustle is real.
Re: Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law by Silentscreamer(f): 4:34am On Dec 29, 2016
D man is sick
Re: Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law by BabaRamota1980: 6:55am On Dec 29, 2016
Mtcheeew....this guy dey play with fire. If bokoharam catch am ehhn, e go wish for ground open make hin enter.
Re: Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law by Fuqman(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2016
He nailed the mama and her daughter. .. Damn! he gotta be a fucking game player.
Re: Man, 22, Abandons Wife, Marries Mother In-law by Fizzzzz: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Hi guys. Please I need a lot of help. I entered a HAIR contest on A BBM channel and I'm losing big time now. Please all I need is for you to join the channel and like my picture. C0019C05E. That's the channel pin and I'm contestant 26 PHUNMI. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

He Invited Me To His House And This Happened When I Wanted To Go [video] / A Marriage Counsellor Has Asked Single Men And Women Not To Marry Anyone Who Use / Interesting Fact About The Stethoscope Which Still Anger Doctors Till Today(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.