Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar (7736 Views)

Naira Makes U-turn, Drops To N385 / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them / Naira Tumbles To 490 As Dollar Shortage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by lakesider(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2016
be giving black market price to get traffic as if that is the official price
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by sunshineV(f): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2016
I just knew dis naira will kip falling until it balance 500
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by omolizzy(f): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2016
Araoluwa005:
he is wailing seriously
Then I'm sure 2017 will be great
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by Sunnyja: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2016
They have been telling us that the naira crashed due to fall in the price of crude, I thought the price of crude has gone up so why the recent crash?

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by buchilino(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2016
WAT ELSE IS NEW.
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by buchilino(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2016
Sunnyja:
They have been telling us that the naira crashed due to fall in the price of crude, I thought the price of crude has gone up so why the recent crash?

POLITICIANS R D BIGGEST PROBLEMS 2 MANKIND. BUT WAT BLEEDS MY HART IS DAT MOST PPLE DON'T C IT, YET KEEP CALLING THEM, "OUR LEADERS" . SO SAD
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by iykepromotions: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
well online business is the real deal come 2017 where one will be paid in dollars. Naira is further crashing to the advantage of the dollar. if you're not yet skilled to earn online or looking for a genuine way to earn online, visit this awareness thread and discover the way out; www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable

ALSO do more research on your own even outside the thread before investing a dime.

Regards.
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by redcliff: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Atiku2019:
cry cry cry cry Well 2019 is just 2yrs ahead

These useless and jobless folks looking for a way Atiku and his team can notice their stewpid resilience towards supporting him and make him part of his team. In the end, you youths are just hungry and greeedy and not looking for real change rather, looking for what you can gain from a situation..

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by Donbigi2(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2016
Saraki and madugiriguy will avoid this thread like plague
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by Miles300: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2016
cramjones:
President Buhari, what have they done to you? Why do you feel stuck and rigid with Kemi, Udoma and Emefiele? Don't you know you can sack and replace? Nigeria has some of the best and brightest globally in economics mainly domiciled in the US. Why are you not reaching out to them? Why are you stuck with clueless unintelligent people?

PMB stop being a slow spoke and do something, you'be lost the mandate you had. I feel bad because it is estimated that I gathered over 1 million votes for you just by online campaigning. Do something PMB time is running out!

-CramJones
hahaha is your president himself intelligent enough , why are u guys not callin for his own resignation ?
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by PigMeat: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2016
cramjones:
President Buhari, what have they done to you? Why do you feel stuck and rigid with Kemi, Udoma and Emefiele? Don't you know you can sack and replace? Nigeria has some of the best and brightest globally in economics mainly domiciled in the US. Why are you not reaching out to them? Why are you stuck with clueless unintelligent people?

PMB stop being a slow spoke and do something, you'be lost the mandate you had. I feel bad because it is estimated that I gathered over 1 million votes for you just by online campaigning. Do something PMB time is running out!

-CramJones
U want to bring those brightest Nigerians back to rubbish them like u did to okonja iweala? U have not seen anything. U were all over the internet cursing the person of okonja, now u want to become a wailer. Balderdash!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by PigMeat: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Miles300:
hahaha is your president himself intelligent enough , why are u guys not callin for his own resignation ?
Don't mind the discombobulate terratoid called cramjokes. Dude is a heavy joke!
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by AngelicBeing: 8:42am On Dec 29, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
cheesy cheesy
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by ChukaLupin(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
Luke 21:25-26
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Like seriously
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by Buharimustgo: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2016
I don't know u,but your continued post shows that u don't know and understand the present dynamics of naria dollar rates,for your information, so long as this govt is in power,naria can never cone down to 430 to a dollar,its a deliberate state policy to favour the cabal and the boys,so stop disturbing with naria loses gain
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by dabraska: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2016
I'm honestly tired of having people call you a wailer just because you are complaining about things not working. Let's all be matured. Would you want to justify being right over the country getting better?

Any small thing, these children will jump and say 'I told you so'. Will it improve the country? Join hands and voices to condemn what is bad. Stop the nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by MrPresident1: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2016
ChukaLupin:

Like seriously

Wetin?
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by UncleJudax(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2016
I thought they "removed" the parallel market some days ago?

Talk talk government!
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by Pressclix(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Where are we heading to? Whats the bank rate now?

Please read my signature below,lets fight the recession together
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by vRendoh(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2016
cool
Destination N1000 to $1

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by BLACKbullet: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2016
He is not reaching out to NIGERIANS best and brightest globally in economic mainly domiciled in US because most of them are not from his tribe.
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by yedidiah(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
This Naira/Dollar parade is like Hamilton/Rosberg. Today you think Hamilton is gaining on Rosberg. Tomorrow, the story has changed.

1 Like

Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by soji1992: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
goingape:
thank God!
we bitcoins followers are gaining!

don't forget to click my signature on how to earn free bitcoins.
bro i hv tried using ur referal link but its not going
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by redsun(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
How much is a pound to naira now in the black market?
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by abdulaz: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Abeg make LIZA do quick pay me o. #500/$ on point
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Can't the dumb nomad resign?..
We can't continue like this!
Re: Naira Reverses Gain, Drops To 490/dollar by goingape: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
soji1992:

bro i hv tried using ur referal link but its not going
sorry for the late reply!

maybe you should use another browsers.

I checked it. it was working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz / Outward Western Union (First Bank) & Moneygram (UBA, Union Bank): An Experience / Step By Step Guide On How To Register A Business Name With CAC.. DIY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.