Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Five Disadvantages Of Dating Ladies On Low Cut. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Disadvantages Of Dating Ladies On Low Cut. (692 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Plus Size Dating!!! Ladies Only 20-40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Disadvantages Of Dating Ladies On Low Cut. by GatstalkBlog: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2016
I’m not an enemy of ladies on low-cut, in fact I adore them. It takes huge courage for a woman to decide to have her hair barbed. Irrespective of whether she is cute with low-cut or not, I see it as a very huge confidential way of living. I will love to discuss five not so good things about women on low-cut though they have a lot of advantages, if you are dating one. Hold on to her so tight dude!

1. They are either too smart or too dumb.

You see some women are exceptionally smart, if you check out the number of women who takes abstract decision often, they are usually women on low-cut. A famous example is
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the ex mininster of finance.
main reason is that they have Sharpened their level of reasoning to that of a man, on the other hand you will see some women on low-cut doing things in an unthinkable way, mainly because of inferiority complex. A woman’s hair is her pride, some women on low-cut has issues with their personality once the hair is off their head. So you really need to know why your woman wants to have her hair cut. If you need a smart woman you can’t handle, allow her to barb her hair because she wants to and if you need a dumb woman you can’t stand, allow her to barb her hair due to some unfavorable condition not because she wants to.

2. They might taint your personality at first sight.

Most people feel it’s abnormal for a woman to have her hair barbed, base on some crucial facts I do agree with them. Many people out there will first have this impression that your girlfriend is a bad girl once she is on low-cut and if you are someone who can’t stand your personality been on the lane of shaking, it’s better you don’t try dating a woman on low-cut. You know there are some guys who can not stand anyone having a bad thought about them. If you fall under this category women on low-cut ain’t for you. How many of you Herr would love to take Miley Cyrus home as your house?

3...Read more here: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2016/12/29/five-disadvantages-dating-ladies-low-cut/
Re: Five Disadvantages Of Dating Ladies On Low Cut. by Bluezy13(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2016
GatstalkBlog:
I’m not an enemy of ladies on low-cut, in fact I adore them. It takes huge courage for a woman to decide to have her hair barbed. Irrespective of whether she is cute with low-cut or not, I see it as a very huge confidential way of living. I will love to discuss five not so good things about women on low-cut though they have a lot of advantages, if you are dating one. Hold on to her so tight dude!

1. They are either too smart or too dumb.

You see some women are exceptionally smart, if you check out the number of women who takes abstract decision often, they are usually women on low-cut. A famous example is
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the ex mininster of finance.
main reason is that they have Sharpened their level of reasoning to that of a man, on the other hand you will see some women on low-cut doing things in an unthinkable way, mainly because of inferiority complex. A woman’s hair is her pride, some women on low-cut has issues with their personality once the hair is off their head. So you really need to know why your woman wants to have her hair cut. If you need a smart woman you can’t handle, allow her to barb her hair because she wants to and if you need a dumb woman you can’t stand, allow her to barb her hair due to some unfavorable condition not because she wants to.

2. They might taint your personality at first sight.

Most people feel it’s abnormal for a woman to have her hair barbed, base on some crucial facts I do agree with them. Many people out there will first have this impression that your girlfriend is a bad girl once she is on low-cut and if you are someone who can’t stand your personality been on the lane of shaking, it’s better you don’t try dating a woman on low-cut. You know there are some guys who can not stand anyone having a bad thought about them. If you fall under this category women on low-cut ain’t for you. How many of you Herr would love to take Miley Cyrus home as your house?

3...Read more here: http://uber9ja.com.ng/2016/12/29/five-disadvantages-dating-ladies-low-cut/

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Soldier, DSS Or Police Officer / One Pidgin Phrase That Has Numerous Meanings / February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.