Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women (875 Views)

15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / 15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women by titi4fola(f): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2016
I always feel it is unfair as we ladies are not given the chance to ask a guy out ourselves no matter how much we like him, till I realized it’s a thing of the mind and that we’re truly in control of our love life.  Society teaches us to be patient and let him do the job, unfortunately some ladies just settle for whatever comes their way as they can not go for the man they want. Not to worry your pretty head, I have some tips that would work in getting that man today.
1. Smell Nice:
As a lady you should invest in nice perfumes and body sprays, you don’t even have to buy the expensive ones. Men are attracted to beautiful fragrance and when you leave his presence and your scent lingers in his office, he would surely think more about you.

2. Communicate:
God has not given you the spirit of fear; I do not see a crime in talking to the one you’re attracted to. If you talk to him it does not mean you have asked him out. Study him well, know his area of interests or read about it if you don’t know. So when you spend time together you’ll end up having interesting and intelligent conversations, because no man likes a dumb lady

3. Compliment him:
Little is known about the fact that guys love compliments. You could make a guy’s day by giving him a compliment. The good thing about guys is that the compliment doesn’t have to be genuine. Unlike us, they rarely get compliments from the opposite sex and will usually make do of just about any compliment. When you compliment a guy, he will feel good about himself and definitely try to start up a conversation with you.

4. Smile and blush
People always say happy people are the prettiest, stop looking like you are carrying the whole burden of the world  on your shoulders. Walk around with a smile. Smiling is very contagious and you can be very certain he will reciprocate. That smile alone can melt his heart.

5. Always be at your best
Sometimes I fall victim of this, I just rush out of the house on some days probably because I am late. As a lady it is not a good habit, what if you see him the day you are dressed like your grandma? I am sure you would have to hide under your desk. So ladies try as much as possible to look good at all times. Accentuate your looks with makeup, wear fitting clothes and remember that in all things, moderation is key.

6. Initiate Physical contact:
Believe me when I say guys actually keep count of the amount of times you touch them within an interaction. That shows how much it matters to them and how soothing it feels even if it’s accidental. Guys know girls don’t go about touching people randomly; they touch people they like and are comfortable with. By touching him you’ve scored a point with him. So touch his arm, graze your arm against his shoulder and proceed to more intimate touching as you get closer.

7. Eye Contact:
Eyes are windows to the soul and certainly don’t go unnoticed. Remember how used to stare at the Barbie doll in the supermarket? I know you do! Look at him like you want him, let him notice the attraction in your eyes and mix things up by smiling and breaking eye contact. It could suggest you’re shy, but don’t worry, guys find shyness cute.

8. Attractive body language:
Most human interactions are carried out by subconscious body gestures and you had bet get his attention with that attractive body language. Be touchy-feely, mix it up with looking confident or looking very lively. Let your femininity and sensuality ooze out from every single posture you assume or how you go about your things. Be stylish and show some flair!
Earlier stated are the subtle ways of flirting which are used when you’re just getting to know the guy, and below are the obvious flirting tips that are to be used when you’ve built a connection and you’re reasonably close to the guy. Both can be mixed up but achieving a balance is all that matters

9. Play with something slowly and sensually:
Take it easy and slow even it’s just an ordinary pen you want to pick from his work desk do it in a sensual manner and let him see u doing it. Working your fingers into your hair or flipping your hair sure gets his attention as well.

10. Flaunt yourself:
Do not fail to bend down especially on the days you wear short skirts or a low neckline top. Men are attracted to good legs and are crazy about boobs. The cleavage is enough to get his attention. So if you flaunt it well you would get his attention and when you want to bend down do it slowly.

11. Tease and be sexually suggestive:
Tease him about looking at you with lust even when he is not. Ask him funny flirty questions like is he cheating on you, what he thinks about the length of your skirt or why he is looking at you like he wants to kiss you or make him feel guilty if you catch him looking at your cleavage. All these makes for a fun interaction and gets him really attracted to you.

12. Take him shopping with you
I can hear a lady say hell no I can’t spend my money for a man, calm down you are not spending your money. When you go shopping together change your cloths and let him see you, ask him to draw the zipper for you. Play dress up for him.

13. Flirt with him over the phone
Be witty and show good sense of humour over the phone. The social media is the new dating platform, so be fun, flirty and interesting. Text him late at night and send him a flirty or sexually suggestive text. Send it when he least expects it and try to make it fun. Being mischievous and naughty with him on a call or on social media is also just as good enough.

14: Dance flirty:
In case you don’t know how to dance this is the part where I would say you should go and learn. Be flirty and expressive in your dancing and he certainly won’t be able to get enough of you. Want to turn up the heat?! Grind him especially when the slow music comes up. Sit on his laps and rock him slowly. Make him feel your body and the rhythm coming from it.

15. Give the best goodbyes:
When you walk pass him, walk in a slow and cat-walking like manner then turn your head slightly to the sides and smile at him. Before you leave you could also give him that full tight hug and a peck on the cheek.
[b][/b]
Re: 15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2016
Okay... still waiting for who will experiment with me smiley
Re: 15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women by tizzdi(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: 15 Subtle & Obvious Flirting Tips For Women by healthserve(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Still valid for 2019

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What Is Wrong With Me / Would you? / British Hair Award 2016 - Afro Finalist Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.