Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos (10414 Views)

Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / Buhari Offers Amnesty To Repentant Boko Haram Members / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by BlindAngel: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
5starmilitant:
Am yet to see a zombie or afonja condemn this act. But when it's about Other regions, they will be the first to scream.

U are very right, in fact this is the most sensible comment i have seen on this tread.
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by Gbamet(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
It is good
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by Ritchiee: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrMcJay:
Peace is not the absence of conflict but the presence of justice.

This is a very foolish move by Ambode that would backfire in less than 2 years. Why is he rewarding criminals instead of providing incentives for undercover investigation and strike-teams to take out these criminals.

Collecting taxes from honest folks and giving it to criminals and murderers. If these are the kinds of foolish policies Ambode is gonna come up with in the nearest future, he doesn't deserve a second term.

HE SURE DOESN'T WITH THIS BAD DECISION....
AMNESTY KE!!!
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by NLbeachparty: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
ta4ba3:
. Am very much in for the party... create a thread for it and the mod should put it on fp... nairaland is more than a forum we are family... for sponsorship holla at me

Check my signature sir
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by holaoni(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
petermichaels:
The bad n worst are getting paid. We wey go school no fit get even job!
God save my Country
petermichaels:
God save my Country
petermichaels:
God save my Country

God bless u.....dah means those dah ar educated wit join in doin crimes also so dey can enjoy wat criminals will enjoy.....rubbish
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by Seandavid(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kindly get your live chicken broilers @ affordable price... Visit: 104, old obadore road Off lasu /isheri road, akesan Lagos. OR call: 08062465231
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by dotedote: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
You won't even compare Gidi to Delta
quote author=Clone2020 post=52357969]All this because some lunatic threatened to blow up the 3rd Mainland bridge. Amnesty doesn't solve any problem, it only encourages it, just look at the pipeline vandals in the Niger Delta, despite all the money they've received, they still carry out their vandalism.

Never negotiate with terrorists.[/quote]
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by chiefojiji(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2016
make dem kukuma give all of us amnesty nigbayen den...... abi
Re: Ambode Offers Amnesty ‎to Cultists, Criminals In Lagos by lurdkriss: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dis guy sef, na only party he sabi..dumb as fvuck
mtcheeeeeeew undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNIMAID, NNPC Staff And CJTF Ambushed By Boko Haram In Borno / President Muhammadu Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa Tomorrow / Osun State To Send Councils Chairmen To Dubai To Learn Intl Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.