Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Is Special About “ASUN”?! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Special About “ASUN”?! (1781 Views)

What Is Special About The Bitcoin PIZZA Day? / How To Prepare Peppered Goat Meat Without Grill (tasty Asun Recipe) / What Is Special About Super Market Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Special About “ASUN”?! by Jcob(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2016
Quite frankly, who cares? Other than the fact that it is a special Goat delicacy with a familiar aroma and tasty lean meat, everything else is a matter for the stomach!

Asun is fantastic but I dare say, not everyone can make good Asun…shouldn’t be too peppery or too hard…should be soft, tasty, fresh and hot! And I just found some guys who can make it just like that… Naija Bucther! www.naijabutcher.com

Naija Butcher does delivery for fresh full Goat Asun for parties and get-together. And you can also taste the experience at the bi-weekly “Asun Nite” at the prestigious lounge- The Bridge (Wole Olateju Street, Lekki Phase 1). Naija Butcher also does delivery for fresh full Goat, Ram and Cow. Visit www.naijabutcher.com for more.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About “ASUN”?! by Blogwatch: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2018
This is the absolute best asun in the world!!!

Jcob:

Quite frankly, who cares? Other than the fact that it is a special Goat delicacy with a familiar aroma and tasty lean meat, everything else is a matter for the stomach!

Asun is fantastic but I dare say, not everyone can make good Asun…shouldn’t be too peppery or too hard…should be soft, tasty, fresh and hot! And I just found some guys who can make it just like that… Naija Bucther! www.naijabutcher.com

Naija Butcher does delivery for fresh full Goat Asun for parties and get-together. And you can also taste the experience at the bi-weekly “Asun Nite” at the prestigious lounge- The Bridge (Wole Olateju Street, Lekki Phase 1). Naija Butcher also does delivery for fresh full Goat, Ram and Cow. Visit www.naijabutcher.com for more.

(1) (Reply)

Safest Meals To Take To Office / Food Recipes For Baritone Voice / Do You Chew Or Swallow Your Swallows?( Eba, Fufu, Amala Etc.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.