Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Am No Longer A Theist - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer A Theist (16426 Views)

AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by 4kings: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:
Ranchhoddas and 4kings now Deicide is on just as Hanaway1 went off. grin grin grin

I am sure its still purely coincidental. grin grin grin
Hanaway1 is Still on, check his profile
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

The only reason Ebuka thought it was Hanaway was because he said "princessebuka".
I can remember Ebuka accusing Hanaway of being Jonbellion because he(jonbellion) was the first to use "princessebuka".

This accusation started on the other thread after that troll made use of "princessebuka" while quoting Ebuka.

So this troll might just be an active NL religious section guy, who is playing with you guys.
Jonbellion is to soft to be this hardened criminal.

It's association that is destroying Jobellion, he is a.good kid,.but if he doesn't cut off from these fatherless urchins, he shall begin to act like them.

Jonbellion, you may decide to hate your father's God, but make sure ypu still remember you came from a home.
Your father loves you, remember that. Do not let this abused kids destroy your relationship with your Dad.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehe
Unlike u who is on nairaland 24/7 and can reply within 2 seconds of anyone mentioning you, many others have a life and have better things to attend to than respond to dimdongs like you.

You sincerely think we take all your inquiries seriously?

Are you envious of my 4G network? Still smarting from your last exposure i see. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by felixomor: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Are you envious of my 4G network? Still smarting from your last exposure i see. grin grin

Lol
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

Let me explain something about Nairaland to you. When you sign on first with a moniker and you sign off on the same page while singing on again with another moniker....the old moniker would still stay on for about 2mins before the system updates itself and removes you from that page. Now Deicide is off again just as Hanaway1 typed.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Edenoscar(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

Hmm, I knew sonoflucifer was most likely Deicide.
But this troll is....
The both are different people
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Ranchhoddas: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

Hmm, I knew sonoflucifer was most likely Deicide.
But this troll is....
This is an insult to sonoflucifer. Forget his antics, he's a mental colossus. It's impossible for him to be Deicide.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by 4kings: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Anas09:

Jonbellion is to soft to be this hardened criminal.

It's association that is destroying Jobellion, he is a.good kid,.but if he doesn't cut off from these fatherless urchins, he shall begin to act like them.

Jonbellion, you may decide to hate your father's God, but make sure ypu still remember you came from a home.
Your father loves you, remember that. Do not let this abused kids destroy your relationship with your Dad.
Hmmm, with this.
I can't imagine what you think of me, then.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by 4kings: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This is an insult to sonoflucifer. Forget his antics, he's a mental colossus. It's impossible for him to be Deicide.
Hmm, this might be true
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas and 4kings...If you constantly check their profile and last time seen online you will detect pattern. Last time seen is when last you were online...

He signs off then signs on ... grin grin grin

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Keep observing ad you will change your 99.999% to 1% in a moment
Ghen ghen. grin
4evergod is about to slap his findings to our faces. Problem is 4evergod usually talks more than his worth. Empty barrel... Anybody?

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by 4kings: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Edenoscar and Ranchhoddas do you think sonoflucifer is still on NL
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Ranchhoddas: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:
Yes. He's sonofluc1fer.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

4G? U shld be using 400G sef grin because it's your network that has made you so jobless that you always reply your mentions within seconds. If you had other things going for you, even if you are using 4,000,000G, you wld be too busy to be fighting 24/7 online

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Edenoscar(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

Let me explain something about Nairaland to you. When you sign on first with a moniker and you sign off on the same page while singing on again with another moniker....the old moniker would still stay on for about 2mins before the system updates itself and removes you from that page. Now Deicide is off again just as Hanaway1 typed.

Even at that he could easily switch tabs or minimize and change browsers and you would hardly notice,I can tell you the guy is a regular in this section but seriously doubt its deicide, i think you are trying to throw a big net hoping it catch anything,

First it was jonbellion, then it was hardmirror,then it was hapefullandlord even anas is linking deicide to realmindz which am sure is a different person

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by 4kings: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes. He's sonofluc1fer.
Seriously!!!
Hmmm....
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Edenoscar:

Even at that he could easily switch tabs or minimize and change browsers and you would hardly notice,I can tell you the guy is a regular in this section but seriously doubt its deicide, i think you are trying to throw a big net hoping it catch anything,

First it was jonbellion, then it was hardmirror,then it was hapefullandlord even anas is linking deicide to realmindz which am sure is a different person

I have always maintained who i know it is. Even when anas09 said it was hardmirror i said it wasnt.

Dont worry just keep observing
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:
Ranchhoddas and 4kings...If you constantly check their profile and last time seen online you will detect pattern. Last time seen is when last you were online...

He signs off then signs on ... grin grin grin
hope u are checking mine too? Or am I not a suspect anymore?
The holy spirit is telling anas I am behind it all, or is the spirit in you not the same in her?

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2016
HardMirror:

hope u are checking mine too? Or am I not a suspect anymore?
The holy spirit is telling anas I am behind it all, or is the spirit in you not the same in her?

This your desperate attention seeking of mine and my ignoring you must be really getting under your skin... Keep on with the response to comments not directed at you grin grin
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Edenoscar(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:
of course, he's my favourite nairalander grin
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Hanaway1 i thought you said you were about to leave..... Go ahead then grin grin
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

Hmmm, with this.
I can't imagine what you think of me, then.
You are my pet grin
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2016
Hanaway1 the moment you knew i was monitoring both you and deicides profile timings you are frozen...Go ahead and leave na grin grin
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2016
4everGod:

This your desperate attention seeking of mine and my ignoring you must be really getting under your skin... Keep on with the response to comments not directed at you grin grin
Since when did I cease being a suspect? Confused zombies.
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Anas09: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

He was just Hanaway not Hanaway1. He has to have Hanaway1 too
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by HardMirror(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Edenoscar:

The wicked run when no one pursues. They keep guessing, later this same people will claim God speaks to them. Wonder why they are all confused. You see why religion is a scam? In the real world they can't apply their "powers" to solve everyday problems

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by 4kings: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes. He's sonofluc1fer.
Ya, I've gone through his posts, he certainly is...
Re: I Am No Longer A Theist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2016
4kings:

Ya, I've gone through his posts, he certainly is...

who do you say is sonofluc1fer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors / What Intimacy In Marriage Really Mean And How To Build It - Faith Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.