Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush (2717 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Chika Ike Wants You To See Fresh Laps And Backside (photos) / Mrs. Chika, My Favourite Teacher (the Fvck Tales Of My Lifeā€¦.18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
mehn.. This girl's body is a miracle.

Picture speaks louder than words.

Picture present for the vaseline crew loading... grin

Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by NLbeachparty: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
No doubt she is pretty wink

For more information on the nairaland beach party check my profile.
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by adonbilivit: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
op, this is a financial woman as phyno and psquare aptly defined people like her. no money and she will only remain your crush while those with money are busy crushing her kpekus to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
she's hot,apparently humble and simplicity dignified.
In the voice of mr eazi ' chika oo, we must to marry'

Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by walebizz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]she make sense Abeg
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Bluezy13(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
redbeans:
she's hot,apparently humble and simplicity dignified.

In the voice of mr eazi ' chika oo, we must to marry'
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by ikp120(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Arrantly nonsensical piece of sex object which I need not angry... Take this piece of shiit outta my face mehn! cry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikp120:
Arrantly nonsensical piece of sex object which I need not angry... Take this piece of shiit outta my face mehn! cry
hian. Easy bro, she won't bite xcept u come near smiley
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by MadJay: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
angry
With her big mouth like N50 bread
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
MadJay:
angry

With her big mouth like N50 bread
lol.. Check the lips out in this other pics..

Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by MadJay: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
redbeans:
lol.. Check the lips out in this other pics..

Like kpomo N30
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
MadJay:

Like kpomo N30
ur mouth eh.. I love the way she displays her intercontinental ballistic missiles in front.

It makes one's flirty tendencies struggle with sanity for dominance like skin diamond struggling it out with jasmine webb lipsrsealed
MadJay:

Like kpomo N30
ur mouth eh.. I love the way she displays her intercontinental ballistic missiles in front.

It makes one's flirty tendencies struggle with sanity for dominance like skin diamond struggling it out with jasmine webb

Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by MadJay: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
All these gramma for those small boobsi
is your eye pain you??

<sad <sad
redbeans:

It makes one's flirty tendencies struggle with sanity for dominance like skin diamond struggling it out with jasmine webb lipsrsealed ur mouth eh.. I love the way she displays her intercontinental ballistic missiles in front.

It makes one's flirty tendencies struggle with sanity for dominance like skin diamond struggling it out with jasmine webb
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
MadJay:
All these gramma for those small boobsi is your eye pain you??
<sad <sad
i like it like that o
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
MadJay:
All these gramma for those small boobsi is your eye pain you??
<sad <sad
i like it like that o
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Cypmeni(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
She get k leg which turns me off
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Cypmeni:
She get k leg which turns me off
haha. It will be easy to bend sha during wheel barrow style
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Cypmeni(m): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
redbeans:
haha. It will be easy to bend sha during wheel barrow style

Hahahaha true talk bro
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Timelezz: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
redbeans:
mehn.. This girl's body is a miracle.

Picture speaks louder than words.

Picture present for the vaseline crew loading... grin
What kind of distortion of reality is this?

This girl has thin knock-kneed legs and lion shape (improper fraction)

These pics are a distortion of reality, carefully angled to deceive.
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by DEIFIED(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
My opinion is,

Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by firstking01(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
NLbeachparty:
No doubt she is pretty wink

For more information on the nairaland beach party check my profile.
Add me up on the general whatsapp group.
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
I love her.
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
firstking01:
I love her.
my nigga. That makes the two of us. Heard she is divorced nw.

If my hand can meet her eh..
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
redbeans:
my nigga. That makes the two of us. Heard she is divorced nw.

If my hand can meet her eh..
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

See The Kind Of Injection That Was Given To Hushpuppi - Photo / How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) / You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.