Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (72440 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Thisis2raw(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
I like that guy at the left outfit

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiWailer: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Buhari and members of Afonja Brown Roof Republic won't sleep tonight

Won't sleep because a prisoner posed with his visitors ?

Na so.

Is there anything you will not brag with from that side ?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Praktikals(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Common criminal. May you rot in jail!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that

If you are indeed a Yoruba which I don't believe you are then I find it shocking that you would respect a man who called on his followers to kill Yoruba.
He didn't just say it he actively sought money to buy weapons to carry out his plan.
You are free to choose your heroes though.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Lemonade01(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Baawaa(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nnamdi kanu,I wish you merry Christmas and happy new year in advance,may you live long in kuje prison.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by chimhigher(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
NnamdI kanu,fresh boi..no fear ntin dey xup..if buhari do anyhow im go see anyhow

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Ten12(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Kuje no be as I think..o see as de guy fresh even dey beach ontop
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by OkoYibo: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mandela of our time.

One year gone in prison, 26 more to go.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by FisifunKododada: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy I love seeing dis guy in prison - because he deserves it cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Deathslater: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Strong man.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by daywatcher: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
I am Yoruba and I strongly believe that he should be freed. He did not kill or steal from anybody. Buhari is even disgracing himself with his continual detention

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by omofunaab(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
daywatcher:
I am Yoruba and I strongly believe that he should be freed. He did not kill or steal from anybody. Buhari is even disgracing himself with his continual detention

He instructed his followers to kill yorubas .

He shouldn't have said that, killing yorubas won't make biafra a reality

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by crisycent: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ndi Igbo kwenu!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Austinoiz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man

Fighting a dead course

See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fûcking criminal.

Bia, e be like say ur brain travel. Why u dey call Nnamdi mad, u dey craze?

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Sunnycliff(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man

Fighting a dead course

See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fûcking criminal.

Is NK complaining?. Did he tell you he is in trouble? Why cry more than the bereaved?

Merry Xmas bro

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Corrinthians(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
If the same Buhari had decided no one would visit the prisoner in detention, no one would. So your comment smacks of extreme stupidity.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by WorldRichest: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:

We are spending the night with Oloshos from UniZik while Buhari got his Oloshos from Pakistan while you lord and saviour is languishing in jail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by binaws(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]OBA AWON ELEWON PRESIDENT OF PRISON. EYYAH LONG LIFE IN KUJE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Praktikals(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that
Bravery is not the same as folly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Corrinthians(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
This goes to show Mr President is indeed a democrat.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by slurryeye: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Have you ever heard of the name Fela Anikulapo-Kuti?

In Fela's voice

Who killed Dele Giwa?
Na baba
Who killed Dele Giwa
Na baba
If you put am Ngida
Nah your own Palaver eh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by kettle84(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
wellmax:
Great Dilector
you can echo that again all over the southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by wexyee: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

lol this is coming from a suposed yoruba..... cheesy a Igbo will always be a Igbo... See how u cant hide ur hatred ko?? cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Splinz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
That's my nigga. Looking more fresher than Buhari that lives in Aso Villa.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by albertfidels: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Very brave

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by cutedharmee: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:
This guy is very brave. No prisoner in Nigeria's history has ever called a sitting president a mad man. Respect mazi nnamdi Kanu
and what's your definition of "brave"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ogologoamu: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Evidence that his issue with the FG is not personal. When the time comes the law will also treat him fairly and sentenced.

If you have law your President wouldn't have been president.
If you have law, you wouldn't have used #270mil to cut GRASS.
If you have law, you wouldn't have given out licence to import Jollof Rice and Egusi soup into the country.
If you have Law a sitting president wouldn't have called entire tribe 5%.

LAW GBAKWA OKU.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.