Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (72438 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by oluwaahmed: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
I jst wish my fellow Afonja leaders can hav @ least 2% bravery like dis great nnamdi kanu. I mean ow long are we gona be lickin hausa/fulani arse? because of money?? Almost all our young men are into online fraud, or toutism while d igbos keep advancin in biz. D average igbo man who dint go 2 schl will be a trader but our own is either mechanic or igbo Smokin agbero. Our leaders hav betryed us dat we must dob'ale b4 anytin. I miss d likes of fela & Gani, dose wer real yoruba men, not thieves nau dat R celebrated like gods.
Nnamdi kanu I hope 4 ur sake nig will be beta if not seperatn mayB restructurin. All our arse kissin wer has it landed us, our brodas are killed in our own land. Can hausa pple publicly stone an igbo man 2 death in aba? Or onitsha? Or owerri? But dey kill us in our great lagos. We are indeed now shamelss because of material wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
wexyee:
lol this is coming from a suposed yoruba..... cheesy a Igbo will always be a Igbo... See how u cant hide ur hatred ko?? cheesy cheesy

they cant hide under monikers...

anybody that hates nigeria is a biafran....

simple as that...

they are too proud to hide their true feelings...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by moshino(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
adisaigbo1:

True.....we won't sleep, we'll be laughing at your stupidity.... flat heads

You forgot to add your picture, here...

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by LordOfNaira: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that

You are a Yoruba man and have never heard about the prison exploits of brave Yoruba men like Fela Anikulapo Kuti, Wole Soyinka, Gani Fawehinmi, to mention but a few.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

he is finish....

give another 2,3 years in prison then we can watch how he slowly loose confidence...

he will not survive prison...
I'll give you till next year and let's see you exchanging ₦700/$1 .. Osuananga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Professorfrisky: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
oluwaahmed:
I jst wish my fellow Afonja leaders can hav @ least 2% bravery like dis great nnamdi kanu. I mean ow long are we gona be lickin hausa/fulani arse? because of money?? Almost all our young men are into online fraud, or toutism while d igbos keep advancin in biz. D average igbo man who dint go 2 schl will be a trader but our own is either mechanic or igbo Smokin agbero. Our leaders hav betryed us dat we must dob'ale b4 anytin. I miss d likes of fela & Gani, dose wer real yoruba men, not thieves nau dat R celebrated like gods.
Nnamdi kanu I hope 4 ur sake nig will be beta if not seperatn mayB restructurin. All our arse kissin wer has it landed us, our brodas are killed in our own land. Can hausa pple publicly stone an igbo man 2 death in aba? Or onitsha? Or owerri? But dey kill us in our great lagos. We are indeed now shamelss because of material wealth.
Igbo spotted, did a goat rape your mother.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
SHÏT ROOF REPUBLICAN!

its brown roof not shit roof...

una see,...?...

their frustration is so immense that they cant hide it no more...

they are easy to spot out...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by hamilton62(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
omofunaab:

He instructed his followers to kill yorubas .

He shouldn't have said that, killing yorubas won't make biafra a reality
pls we need the evidence or duck you face in shame...

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Professorfrisky: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
oluwaahmed:
flatodinho, how is your drug business doing. Almost all yoruba guys are doing yahoo as you said , so u mean like 25 million yorubas male are into yahoo, you are complete retard.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

its brown roof not shit roof...

una see,...?...

their frustration is so immense that they cant hide it no more...

they are easy to spot out...
I didn't expect a dick worshipper to correct me... I know why I called it shït roof.. only an Afonja man will shït inside leather and throw it up his roof cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
I'll give you till next year and let's see you exchanging ₦700/$1 .. Osuananga

you started destroying our currency in the biafran war..

we know how you plundered our bank in benin and transported all our pounds to europe...

the devaluetion of the naira started with you...

and you are still doing it till today...

how many of you still use the black-market and called it something nice like parallel market??...

we dont care if the naira even fall more...

me,i dont care..

i have nothing to do with abroad...

it will not bite me...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by mayorteetee(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
I hope u all know the meaning of ''' APE LeWoN bi OBO"
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

we know how you plundered our bank in benin and transported all our pounds to europe...

hehehe, I personally told NNAMDI KANU to place Nigeria under a spell before he was arrested, the first 4-5 months when Buhari entered, there was no recession, but after NNAMDI KANU arrest, recession and other nonsense started happening.. as far as am concerned, Nigeria's time is up!..**die, die,die, die** lipsrsealed. A man made nation can't hold water!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

and you are still doing it till today...

how many of you still use the black-market and called it something nice like parallel market??...

we dont care if the naira even fall more...

me,i dont care..

i have nothing to do with abroad...

it will not bite me...
but prices of things will increase, keep waiting for a better Nigeria.. you don't seem to understand that what Nigeria is passing is spiritual

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by kstorm(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that
Not only Yoruba prisoner, NO REASONABLE PRISONER WILL DO DAT. Jor oh!
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
hehehe, I personally told NNAMDI KANU to place Nigeria under a spell before he was arrested, the first 4-5 months when Buhari entered, there was no recession, but after NNAMDI KANU arrest, recession and other nonsense started happening.. as far as am concerned, Nigeria's time is up!..**die, die,die, die** lipsrsealed. A man made nation can't hold water!

rubbish...

25dollars per barrel is recession...

what are you talking about..??

look at the bolded...

i told una...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
kstorm:
Not only Yoruba prisoner, NO REASONABLE PRISONER WILL DO DAT. Jor oh!

yoruba are more smarter than that mullato...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by kstorm(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Mumu man

Fighting a dead course

See the trouble your RUNNING MOUTH has put you into now tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fûcking criminal.
Over mumu dey worry him, how many senator and rep don go visit him dere? Oloshi jatijati
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by hamilton62(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Vincent41:

so a person that outted a word to kill and a person that kills in the name of Allah,who is worst..
Nigeria needs to divide cos unity can never be among igbo,Afonjas and Hausa.
Bokoharam that killed millions are freed up while a man that had no gun but utted merely a word shld be convicted...Truely,Nigeria can never be one..The Hatred is too much!!!!
he uttered a word for his people to kill those who are killing them... h. never asked for the killing of the innocent, he uttered words for the self defence of his people, gush! this fraud called Nigeria has got gullible majority because I know some people comprehend English... watch his video where he was filmed soliciting for arms and he spoke the reason why the arms are needed and it was nothing but for self defence because they are invading our homes, rapping our mothers, wives and sisters, killing our sons, brothers and friends with the help of the their feds and their elites because non condemned nor call for investigations which confirmed that it is a planned act that is the reason of them being mute and numb...
I can never ask you to get sense, for the gullible because you can never give what you don't have to anyone even to your heirs....
Nnamdi Kalu is too smart and brave... Let the true rule of law have its play then you will see how stupid your feds and the so called elites are... and that is the reason why you will still be in this septic tank called Nigeria because a blind can't lead a sane man!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

rubbish...

25dollars per barrel is recession...

what are you talking about..??

look at the bolded...

i told una...

by next year, Ị ga e gbeche akwá nwata kiri

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
hamilton62:

he altered a word for his people to kill those who are killing them... h. never asked for the killing of the innocent, he uttered words for the self defence of his people, gush! this fraud called Nigeria has got gullible majority because I know some people comprehend English... watch his video where he was filmed solicitating for arms and he spoke the reason why the arms are needed and it was nothing but for self defence because they are invading our homes, rapping our mothers, wives and sisters, killing our sons, brothers and friends with the help of the their feds and their elites because non condemned nor call for investigations which confirmed that it is a planned act that is the reason of them being mute and numb...
I can never ask you to get sense, for the gullibles because you can never give what you don't have to anyone even to your heirs....
Nnamdi Kalu is too smart and brave... Let the true rule of law have its play then you will see how stupid your feds and the so called elites are... and that is the reason why you will still be in this septic tank called Nigeria because a blind can't lead sane man!
NIGERIA is a man made shịt toilet!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by mayorteetee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiWailer:

Won't sleep because a prisoner posed with his visitors ?

Na so.

Is there anything you will not brag with from that side ?
Brother, am surprise that u don't know ibo people, they even brag about those guys that were killed in asian for drug trafficking
. But for kanu, ewon nile obo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2016
AntiNigerian:
but prices of things will increase, keep waiting for a better Nigeria.. you don't seem to understand that what Nigeria is passing is spiritual

i am waiting for nothing..

i wanted boko gone..
and they are gone...

i dont care about the economie...

which economie??..
with people like you??...ffffffooooorget it...

you import stvpid things from abroad..
you want everything cheap when possible..
tax you dont pay..
you love the black-market(parallel-market..

i have no hope for the economie with people like you!!!!!... angry angry angry...

i only care about security...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Organs(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
sanandreas:
This man is a president in disguise. He is receiving guest just like buhari. grin grin grin

Yeah President of Kuje prisons..... If you know what he is going through without freedom you go pity am. nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by kstorm(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Is NK complaining?. Did he tell you he is in trouble? Why cry more than the bereaved?

Merry Xmas bro
you're too wicked! So if NK ur UNCLE, you'll like him to be dere? Kuje no be playplay o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by kstorm(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:

We are spending the night with Oloshos from UniZik while Buhari got his Oloshos from Pakistan while you lord and saviour is languishing in jail.
baba U dey flex o! UniZik Olosho no be here o!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by mayorteetee(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:

We are spending the night with Oloshos from UniZik while Buhari got his Oloshos from Pakistan while you lord and saviour is languishing in jail.
Kanu is also enjoy gay things from his fellow Igbos prisoner, I wish him more years in kuje
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
Organs:

Yeah President of Kuje prisons..... If you know what he is going through without freedom you go pity am. nonsense and ingredients.

dont mind dem dem...no free movement,no sex,bad food...dreamers...

give him another 2 years in prison and he will regret the day he entered nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by IPOB123london: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2016

Evidence that his issue with the FG is not personal. When the time comes the law will also treat him fairly and sentenced.

afonja will always be afonja

once again that gworo in aso rock is shaken! be ware

there was a time Bumaria is interviewed by the press; they were gona show him video evidence of hausa-fulani-kanuri boko harem soldiers killing our people; you know what; he refused to watch

serious evidence

the thing is the mind of a black man is so devilish and wicked and afonjas are no difference

In anyway we must leave to go to the SUN and start to behave like human beings because life is too short to continue to live like baboons and monkeys in the zoo.

envious crew

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by darknetcom: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
IPOB123london:

afonja will always be afonja

once again that gworo in aso rock is shaken! be ware

there was a time Bumaria is interviewed by the press; they were gona show him video evidence of hausa-fulani-kanuri boko harem soldiers killing our people; you know what; he refused to watched

serious evidence

the thing is the mind of a black man is so devilish and wicked and afonjas are no difference

In anyway we must leave to go to the SUN and start to behave like human beings because life is too short to continue to live like baboons and monkeys in the zoo.

envious crew

we are so sorry to pain una sooo much...

but this kanu guy must pay for insulting and threatning us...nothing personal against igbos...
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
darknetcom:

i am waiting for nothing..

i wanted boko gone..
and they are gone...

i dont care about the economie...

which economie??..
with people like you??...ffffffooooorget it...

you import stvpid things from abroad..
you want everything cheap when possible..
tax you dont pay..
you love the black-market(parallel-market..

i have no hope for the economie with people like you!!!!!... angry angry angry...

i only care about security...
it's alright, lemme leave you to continue your Lugardian slave ritual

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
IPOB123LONDON hope you're seeing how these Lugardian slaves are having high blood pressure because of Biafra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.