Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (72437 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Buhari and members of Afonja Brown Roof Republic won't sleep tonight
CLAP FOR YOUR DELEDED SELF

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:
This guy is very brave. No prisoner in Nigeria's history has ever called a sitting president a mad man. Respect mazi nnamdi Kanu
HE IS DEAD.QUOTE ME IN DUE COURSE.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jessestunch:
Which part of Kuje prison this guy when he soft like this? This Kuje prison wan be like the average 3-star Nigerian hotel oh..
Buhari dey fool international community, atfer the photo shoot him go resume him stone breaking program. behind camera. LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Brushless: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that
Why will a Yoruba man do that. Sometimes, this is foolishness and not bravery. Nigeria of today is different from that of yesteryears, and the whole world is now a global village. He should just tread softly otherwise he may be done in. Tho I dont pray for that.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by DemonMonkey7(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
this brave man is looking very fresh and wel fed! well why wont he when the UN , EU and co are waiting patiently to see What our old grandpa'S next trick would be... whether hamatan , d*ck
moon or sun... I Just know that somting will rise again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by adenine02: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

True that!.... It gives me joy wen I see truth without bias.. Coz that's who I am.
I'm not ibo too... "But the truth maketh way for man"
There are only 2men in nigera. Fayose and Kanu
But its so unfortunate dat our present youths prefar and hail asslikers than brave people and label them LUNATICS when they speak out.
I DNT KNO WEN WE WILL HAV SENSE

My broda

fayose say buhari will DIE

kanu say buahri is MAD

Buhari is over 70years old

politics aside my brother

this pple are not ROLE MODEL at all

they are as bad as all other useless politicians

be it ATIKU, TUNIBU etc

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
The dude is still flying his colors. I respect people who live and are prepared to die for their desires, principles and their belief. I still strongly believe that the struggle will be successful if not in our lifetime, certainly the next, and his efforts will never be forgotten.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AngelicBeing: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu aka BBC ( Bold Brave Courageous)

After you na Fayose aka Aare Onakankanfo 1 of the whole Yoruba land.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by shegz24(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
soon this guy ll run for Governor of one of these yeastern states n he ll win. that is the main agenda
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by LecciGucci: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
adenine02:

My broda
fayose say buhari will DIE
kanu say buahri is MAD
Buhari is over 70years old
politics aside my brother
this pple are not ROLE MODEL at all
they are as bad as all other useless politicians
be it ATIKU, TUNIBU etc
Shalom

Well they didn't just start abusing bihari just like that which u and I know.
1.)Buhari have currupt people surrounding him but he chose to fight other people who are not related to him or not in his party

2) buhari has refused to let the normal protocols of law to take its caurse... Rather he chose to be the president and cheif at the same time.
Twist the law and control lawyers

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
The dude is still flying his colors. I respect people who live and are prepared to die for their people. I still strongly believe that the struggle will be successful if not in our lifetime, certainly the next, and his efforts will never be forgotten.

There is no point hating others who decide to have a country of their own, even without oil. Let's not forget that most great and developed countries do not have a drop of oil, but are doing better than Nigeria.

The world is growing digitally towards individualism. And in the distant future, there will be no boundaries, no nations but a global village without silly politicians running amok.

Let my people go.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by ogologoamu: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
WorldRichest:

If not for law and order in the country, I would have sent people like you six feet under the soil. Some people like you are still living because it is illegal to kill. Humans without brain do not deserve to live. You are one of them.

I'm not only WorldRichest I am also the most foolish person on the planet.

Glad you know.
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Princedapace(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
LecciGucci:

True that!.... It gives me joy wen I see truth without bias.. Coz that's who I am.
I'm not ibo too... "But the truth maketh way for man"
There are only 2men in nigera. Fayose and Kanu
But its so unfortunate dat our present youths prefar and hail asslikers than brave people and label them LUNATICS when they speak out.
I DNT KNO WEN WE WILL HAV SENSE

Thank u bro.. I av always said it that I don't fancy the idea of Biafra anytime... Any day. I prefer restructuring naija but for fayose and kanu to speak for what they believe in even against a president that many people are scared of, I respect them. I respect a man who will stand up and fight a fight I can't fight.. I respect a man who sees from what I can't see. He lived fine in Britain.. He could av forgotten the course but as young as he is.. He fought for what he believes in. I'm proud of him anytime.. Because I can't do what he is doing. He js better than those of us who celebrate these politicians who messed up this country big time. I weep wen I see youths fight and kill themselves for people like Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari, etc men who destroyed this great country and gave their children a life most of us only dream about..

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by passyhansome(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

Guy I'm Yoruba like you but i respect the guy's gut. I don't care if he succeeds in having his biafra, but to call a president a mad man after spending a year in jail is the height of bravery. No yoruba prisoner will do that

Take this MEDAL OF HONOUR

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by IYANGBALI: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Na crocodile smile him dey smile on.

Him be like "I dey here dey suffer for una,una dey with una family dey enjoy."
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by Ikpewe: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fresh?
dainformant:
he's looking fresh
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by tuscani: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Mutuwa:

wink

what has bravery got to do with insulting a president?
every good thing you can think of
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by prince985(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
ShitHead:
Donald Trump will visit him in Kuje prison on February 17. It's on CNN...
ur monicker Nd ur comment don't contradict each other at all

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by iamdannyfc(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
oga o
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by agbangam: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Candycrusher:

I hope u become a leader someday n May all ur followers refer to u as a "Madman" and pls remember to hail those ur followers as "Brave pple". Very a very uselesss person.

Infact I just feel like refering to ur innocent dad as "Madmann"... Ewu...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by AntiNigerian: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
dukie25:
Buhari and members of Afonja Brown Roof Republic won't sleep tonight
exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by isahsalee: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
The guy looks frail
Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by peacecoy: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
passyhansome:
THIS DUDE SLAYS WITH HIS DEMEANOR, HIS GUTS IS 100% CALLED A SITTING PRESIDENT "MAD" A PRISONER
As he remain resolute on his Biafra agitation that is bravery but calling the president mad is not.That is loosing his calm and is minus.because freedom fighters of pedigree are cool inside and that is their power with which they tame their tormentors
On that KANU has been a big failure for the role he wants to play and what his followers takes him to be.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. by daywatcher: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
omofunaab:

That doesn't matter, you don't have to wait till people start dying

Like the massacre by the Fulanis all over the country? And most recently Southern Kaduna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Disobeys Court Order,Appears In The Presence Of More Than 10 People / Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.