Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (27460 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by chrissy3(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2017
jareo:
bro go to google and research on temperaments.im guessing you are predominantly melancholy and secondarily phlegmatic which makes you a super introvert.but that comes with a benefit tho.you are one of the few people with this particular blend(melphleg) which means youre naturally smart(not brilliant) you can do anything.trust me.just get a problem and try to get a solution and you'll be fascinated with how your brain works.dont forget to get the book WHY YOU ACT THE WAY YOU DO by TIM LAHAYE.it'll answer all your questions to the very end.thank you
now this right here is the sound of a wise fellow speaking. Read that book and it made me understand why I can be very careless with things I have no interest in and why I spend chunks of time in my little fantasy world where I bend things and see what happens before I pull it out to reality. Nice advice bro
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by chrissy3(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol yours is even small...You should come live in my head for a day, you'dbe surprised at what goes on in there. grin
You too ! Geez I suggest we create a group for us weirdos to share ideas and who knows what can come out from there?
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by chrissy3(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2017
jessetom:

Yes Bro. We need that.
But I don't know if Seun will do that.
I'm down for it .So guys what do you Suggest ? We create an FB page or whatsapp... Etc?
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2017
that was how i started my journey to atheism..after much thinking,imagination and exploration within my mind, I later turned into an atheist.....
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

well anyways is this normal or it's just me?

You're not alone....
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by stylochime: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alexbrain:

U are not alone at all. Mine takes me to many places most times, what if reincarnation is possible? Who was I in my previous life? What if Jesus is never coming? What Christianity is not the main religion that we made to believe? How hell going to contain over 5billion pple? What if there is no life after death? What are we really going to do in heaven? Men I have to put down my pen here but believe me you are not alone.
Chai!! Its lyk u entered ma mind nd saw all d questns i ask in ma mind. I can lie on my bed for hours my mind just drifting nd whn am in d midst of pple conversing i cnt seem to do well i just prefer being by d side nd observin pple‘s actions nd reactns.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Warhawk(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
chrissy3:
I'm just so excited to find someone with similar characteristics as myself cause I find it difficult to cope in our surroundings today cause people think I'm a freak because of my interest and thought process plus I tend to ask very curious questions most peeps just be like "weytin carry your mind go here now ? Nawa for you o" .Plus I've been searching for like minded people on FB but its been futile to find .One of my dream is to assemble group of intellectuals that would be the driving force for the change of the predicament of the black race .Cause if this whites want to enslave us again they would achieve that in 48hours which I such a pity.We are sleeping in this continent and its mandatory the likes of you me and anyone out there to try and engineer the base of the blackman to be creative and logically sound in his ways. You have a mandate bestowed on you to be an agent of change using your sublime thought process.Put it to work homie and let's pull the blackman from mediocrity to prominence.
Note : do not delve into weapons creation thoughts cause you might come up with stuffs that that if it calls into the wrong hands then we might see a whole new level of human suffering. I thought about weapons creation when I was a warhawk intending to join the military and I'm begining to understand why it didn't work out for me. the ideas I got are once I pray the human race don't achieve before we evolve to far more different and tolerant beings than we are now .
Say What??
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Alexbrain(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
stylochime:
Chai!! Its lyk u entered ma mind nd saw all d questns i ask in ma mind. I can lie on my bed for hours my mind just drifting nd whn am in d midst of pple conversing i cnt seem to do well i just prefer being by d side nd observin pple‘s actions nd reactns.
Mine is mostly at night before falling asleep, but currently am using it to pen down my new book. I just imagine the whole scenario, how the characters are to react n act. It is really interesting, you should try it.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Alexbrain(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pluto16:
that was how i started my journey to atheism..after much thinking,imagination and exploration within my mind, I later turned into an atheist.....

I think am on my way there too. I need help to stop, I don't want to be an atheist.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by voicelez: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hope u dont take weed?
McBeal10:
OK, so I'll start off by saying yes I am an introvert. and my daily routine is either I'm reading a book or being on the internet or watching a movie or just allowing my thoughts to consume me literally. Sometimes I sit and think or should I say creating a scenario in my head... like I'm thinking of how the future would be or I'm recreating a past event that happened (to me) and you know turn it to how it should have been? sort of. Sometimes I'm curious about the littlest things it just makes wonder a lot. like there's just mysteries in this world, hell the universe like what if there's another planet like earth and there's another me somewhere out there in space?....

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Andropod(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thank God i finally saw someone like me...your desription is the same thing as mine..i thought i was abnormal or tending towards madness....it feels good to know am not alone in this....its actually normal....mine even got to the extent of questioning why people react this way when something whenever i watch a movie...
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Andropod(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Warhawk:
Say What??
WE CAN BE FRIENDS.....ADD UP ON FACEBOOK....AJIBODUN ANTHONY OLUWASEYI...Sorry i made a mistake but you can also add me up too
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Warhawk(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Andropod:
WE CAN BE FRIENDS.....ADD UP ON FACEBOOK....AJIBODUN ANTHONY OLUWASEYI...Sorry i made a mistake but you can also add me up too
You Chrissy3... Aii' I'll add you up l8r
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by stylochime: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alexbrain:

Mine is mostly at night before falling asleep, but currently am using it to pen down my new book. I just imagine the whole scenario, how the characters are to react n act. It is really interesting, you should try it.
am gonna try dat.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by mytym(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
McBeal10:

Babe, is your zodiac Sign Cancer?

It's normal to overthink. Just make sure you 'choose' your wandering thoughts and don't let it choose you.

Also, try to make a memory of your thoughts...e.g get a pen, a camera, voice recorder... it could be anything that will allow you birth the expression. Those thoughts are Unbirthed Energies...

Those books and movies are energies you have absorbed, for a natural thinker you have gathered more than enough information and nature has a way allowing you to release them upon saturation...It's one of the reasons you over think. Just look for a pathway to release them.

NB Expressing them, will not stop you from over thinking...but it will give you a mental distraction which is antidote for overthinking...

Google about this man Nikolas Tesla
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by stylochime: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alexbrain:

I think am on my way there too. I need help to stop, I don't want to be an atheist.
its nt d thinkin dat will make u an atheist its d lack of understndin. So many times i questn so many religous knowledge and teachings bt it doesn‘t make me blive less bt makesme blive even MORE because if d existence of God was bound by logic what would b d use of faith? I was once asked if d proof abt d existence of God (or not) was in a box would i open it? Ma answer was NO

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Chai grin
Nairalanders will not kill me

**modified**

This thread just proved to me that not all mantally depressed people are roaming,just check out how all the commenters are attesting to be like the OP.
I have learnt one thing though,which is to stop exchanging words with most people online, they have their battles.
May God heal you all smiley
... May God heal "us" all
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by gentlefada(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
McBeal10:

well, it is normal if done moderately but could lead to depression if not. In the past i use to do the things you described in addition to a lot of Enya, Yanni, Dido and the likes. What it led to was a constant state of sadness and it started affecting my outlook of life and the way i related to people. Am still like that some days and i enjoy it but am careful not to stay that way for too long.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
McBeal10:

And I will start by asking ....
ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN??

if yes?

Do you believe the words of Jesus in the Bible?

answer please so we'd know the next step

there were times that I was like that and what I used to do was just masturbate....
thinking it would help . . it destroyed me even more

thank God I'm alright now

answer those questions then we'd know the next step thanks .

private message may help better if truly you feel something is wrong answer or private message me thanks

GOD BLESS
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by jessetom(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
chrissy3:
I'm down for it .So guys what do you Suggest ? We create an FB page or whatsapp... Etc?

I think Whatsapp will be perfect you know.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by chrissy3(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
jessetom:

I think Whatsapp will be perfect you know.
well I think that would be good but my phone just stopped compatibility with whatsapp but I'll get a new phone before the year runs out but I think you can create it then post the details so I can join later. But bro I'm perturbed by something. I think info sharing in our phones are being tapped. When I was talking with someone about some materials I would need to buy for a magnetic engine I'm currently working on , I noticed something odd. I logged into Facebook and immediately I saw advert of every material I talked about buying (magnets and magnetic shield). It didn't stop there ,I have a social media platform with very unique feature that I intend creating this year and guess what ? I talked about how I want to travel to the USA where I can get a good software development company to do the job. Immediately I got on Facebook I saw advert on software development companies and I was so pissed.
My problem is how do we share ideas and keep them secured cause I've got some inventions I have put down on paper that I would love to share so maybe it can be made better by combined effort . Is there anyway one can communicate in a coded fashion cause I sure can't risk my ideas being stolen .
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Origin(f): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why wont you think too much. Your life will be normal and cool but when you get to Nairaland to get some rest, they will have killed half of the Nigerian population, Russia will be at war with US, Snakes would have filled all the crevises of Lagos state and all the boyfriends and girlfriends have butchered themselves.

How can your mind rest.

Guy go beach meet friends create relationships. Nothing good de Nairaland and newspapers and blog. Seems bad news is good business but it ain't good for your health.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by jessetom(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2017
chrissy3:
well I think that would be good but my phone just stopped compatibility with whatsapp but I'll get a new phone before the year runs out but I think you can create it then post the details so I can join later. But bro I'm perturbed by something. I think info sharing in our phones are being tapped. When I was talking with someone about some materials I would need to buy for a magnetic engine I'm currently working on , I noticed something odd. I logged into Facebook and immediately I saw advert of every material I talked about buying (magnets and magnetic shield). It didn't stop there ,I have a social media platform with very unique feature that I intend creating this year and guess what ? I talked about how I want to travel to the USA where I can get a good software development company to do the job. Immediately I got on Facebook I saw advert on software development companies and I was so pissed.
My problem is how do we share ideas and keep them secured cause I've got some inventions I have put down on paper that I would love to share so maybe it can be made better by combined effort . Is there anyway one can communicate in a coded fashion cause I sure can't risk my ideas being stolen .

Honestly, I believe that there is nothing safe on the internet. Whatever you are doing, whoever you are chatting with, there's always an eye watching. There's always people screening all your messages, identity infringement and theft, stuff like that are everywhere.
But bros you fit try mail.
Post office. I think that will work just fine for you...LOL!
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 03, 2017
chrissy3:
Hey, you seeing all those adverts pop up is called 'Targeted advertising ' . And you are seeing them based on your past google searches or websites you have visited through google.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by chrissy3(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2017
worworgirl:
Hey, you seeing all those adverts pop up is called 'Targeted advertising ' . And you are seeing them based on your past google searches or websites you have visited through google.
well you might be right but I don't know how talking about something before searching for it can be advertised to you when you haven't got no previous search on google. You might be right but one must still be very careful
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by chrissy3(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2017
jessetom:

Honestly, I believe that there is nothing safe on the internet. Whatever you are doing, whoever you are chatting with, there's always an eye watching. There's always people screening all your messages, identity infringement and theft, stuff like that are everywhere.
But bros you fit try mail.
Post office. I think that will work just fine for you...LOL!
lol very funny. I guess we just have to use whatsapp then .Create the group and later I would join.. Let's say b4 the month run out.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by cherriex(f): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
McBeal10:

Its normal,am just like you too,mine is even magnified because iam a September baby,I close my eyes and imagine things,I see empty rooms and immediately do their decor in my mind,I see parks nd recreate them with just a glance,I read a lot of books on every field,name it,religions of d world from d ancient,fashion,nature etc I've learnt to make jewelries,perfume nd d rest,sometimes I write poems and songs.its a good thing to be weird,WE see the tiny fragment of beauty in everything nd everyone even thgh we love to be alone,as for me am more of ambivient.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sklateen(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Cupcake, it is not normal.. Hypertension, stroke, BP, cardiac arrest are on the cards.. I pray that wont be your portion IJN. Besides, there wont be anyone to service your engine like me.. You might just age quickly. Looking 58 when you are just 30. And your chances of getting married at a marriageable age are slim.

My recommendation.

You know what i tell your type?? Stand up, freshen up and take a long walk to shoprite everyday without going with a dime. You will make new friends while trekking or get a free ride or a free meal..
Hope this helps

you seem to have a good knowleadge about this, kindly help by giving me more insight or recommend a book i can read about this
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
McBeal10:

You are just like me, I don't see it as thinking too much. I love to spend time alone than with people cos I get creative ideas when I think. #introverted.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Alexbrain:

Then You must be fooling yourself..You don't want to be an atheist or you don't wanna accept the fact that you've discovered God doesn't exist
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Alexbrain(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Pluto16:
Then You must be fooling yourself..You don't want to be an atheist or you don't wanna accept the fact that you've discovered God doesn't exist
I have not yet arrived at a conclusion whether there is no God or not. Am looking for someone or something to help arrive at one.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by mcsnup: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2017
chrissy3:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Baby Musa Reunites With His Family / Woman Gives Birth During Her Baby Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.