Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? (27461 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
cherriex:

Its normal,am just like you too,mine is even magnified because iam a September baby,I close my eyes and imagine things,I see empty rooms and immediately do their decor in my mind,I see parks nd recreate them with just a glance,I read a lot of books on every field,name it,religions of d world from d ancient,fashion,nature etc I've learnt to make jewelries,perfume nd d rest,sometimes I write poems and songs.its a good thing to be weird,WE see the tiny fragment of beauty in everything nd everyone even thgh we love to be alone,as for me am more of ambivient.
Sorry to ask, but how clear are your Visuo-spatial skills? I mean are your mental images as clear as seeing in broad daylight? Do you have a photographic/eidetic memory?
You sound like a genius.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by dammysel(f): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Malayy:
with this your kinda body, you are over normal

Lol. Thanks
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
cherriex:

Its normal,am just like you too,mine is even magnified because iam a September baby,I close my eyes and imagine things,I see empty rooms and immediately do their decor in my mind,I see parks nd recreate them with just a glance,I read a lot of books on every field,name it,religions of d world from d ancient,fashion,nature etc I've learnt to make jewelries,perfume nd d rest,sometimes I write poems and songs.its a good thing to be weird,WE see the tiny fragment of beauty in everything nd everyone even thgh we love to be alone,as for me am more of ambivient.
hello? Please I tried to ask you a question.

Sorry to ask, but how clear are your Visuo-spatial skills? I mean are your mental images as clear as seeing in broad daylight? Do you have a photographic/eidetic memory?
You sound like a genius.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by sklateen(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2017
nmreports:

I actually think she has a lot of time on her hands too.
She is bored so I want to agree with you.

I think she will come out of it. Just a phase.

i have been trying to control my thought,how can you be of help
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Welcome to the world of introverts. You don't wanna know the number of thoughts that flash through my goddamn mind every fucking_ second every fucking_ day I do assure you.

It has become so bad that I think, think and think some more before doing almost anything. I think before I take my bath. I think before I brush my teeth. I think before I empty that waste bin just outside the kitchen. I think before I watch that interesting movie, or is it just before I return the novel I took the other day from my friend next door? I think when I'm talking, engaged in an activity, eating, what else is left to say?

Don't be surprised if I told you that I can conjure gazillion thoughts before you can blink.

To compound things, I experience insomnia during the day, I literally can't fall asleep during daytime, erm so it's partial insomnia I think. I lie in bed, close eyes, wait and wait and wait for sleep to take me to no avail, instead I act a short fantasy movie with lots of actions all in my head for the duration of the time I spent lying idly in bed.

So you can imagine the time I have at my disposal. And don't tell me to get my hands on some work to stop this habit. That shít doesn't do squat. I tried and tried and tried but it still persists. This is a bad attitude I really wanna stop. It's frustrating really. I get scared of myself at times.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by longlife101: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
NinjaX:
Welcome to the world of introverts. You don't wanna know the number of thoughts that flash through my goddamn mind every fucking_ second every fucking_ day I do assure you.

It has become so bad that I think, think and think some more before doing almost anything. I think before I take my bath. I think before I brush my teeth. I think before I empty that waste bin just outside the kitchen. I think before I watch that interesting movie, or is it just before I return the novel I took the other day from my friend next door? I think when I'm talking, engaged in an activity, eating, what else is left to say?

Don't be surprised if I told you that I can conjure gazillion thoughts before you can blink.

To compound things, I experience insomnia during the day, I literally can't fall asleep during daytime, erm so it's partial insomnia I think. I lie in bed, close eyes, wait and wait and wait for sleep to take me to no avail, instead I act a short fantasy movie with lots of actions all in my head for the duration of the time I spent lying idly in bed.

So you can imagine the time I have at my disposal. And don't tell me to get my hands on some work to stop this habit. That shít doesn't do squat. I tried and tried and tried but it still persists. This is a bad attitude I really wanna stop. It's frustrating really. I get scared of myself at times.

Try and subscribe to Eckhart Tolle YouTube channel or read his works...like the "Power of Now"... Thank me later
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
longlife101:
Try and subscribe to Eckhart Tolle YouTube channel or read his works...like the "Power of Now"... Thank me later

Not again. Power of now, law of attraction, changing your thoughts, all these psychological stuff don't provide the littlest help in the scheme of things. I appreciate your efforts anyway.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by longlife101: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
NinjaX:

Not again. Power of now, law of attraction, changing your thoughts, all these psychological stuff don't provide the littlest help in the scheme of things. I appreciate your efforts anyway.
It is offered...not soliciting... "The Power of Now" is not like anything you've read...I restate...thank me later.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
longlife101:
It is offered...not soliciting... "The Power of Now" is not like anything you've read...I restate...thank me later.

I will check it out, if not for anything at least I will discover a new thing. I love knowledge and like discovering things.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by cherriex(f): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2017

hello? Please I tried to ask you a question.

You sound like a genius.
Yeah I can say I have photographic memory,sorry for d late reply,I don't login that frequent.
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
cherriex:

Yeah I can say I have photographic memory,sorry for d late reply,I don't login that frequent.
wow! can you remember books/pages you've read/seen once years ago verbatim? Like he asked are you a genius?
Sorry to sound intrusive but I havn't encountered this befor
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by cherriex(f): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sinestroo:

wow! can you remember books/pages you've read/seen once years ago verbatim? Like he asked are you a genius?
Sorry to sound intrusive but I havn't encountered this befor
To be sincere I wouldn't say am a genius bt I can remember some pages of some of d hardy chase,syney Sheldon nd john grishams I have read in d past,mostly I will say am picturistic if there's any word like that,I see empty rooms nd I do d interior at glance,see a field nd turn it into a garden in my mind nd i can almost see how exactly it shld be,let me say am artistic,unfortunately i can't draw bt I love paintings,vintage things from fabrics,architecture,garden etc maybe I got that from reading early in life so I got to knw a lot abt everything ranging from different religions,cultures,food,politics,fashion,etc so I guess I just have hyper perception because of d knowledge I was able to acquire,am a little intelligent but not genius,though I wish...........
Re: I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
cherriex:

To be sincere I wouldn't say am a genius bt I can remember some pages of some of d hardy chase,syney Sheldon nd john grishams I have read in d past,mostly I will say am picturistic if there's any word like that,I see empty rooms nd I do d interior at glance,see a field nd turn it into a garden in my mind nd i can almost see how exactly it shld be,let me say am artistic,unfortunately i can't draw bt I love paintings,vintage things from fabrics,architecture,garden etc maybe I got that from reading early in life so I got to knw a lot abt everything ranging from different religions,cultures,food,politics,fashion,etc so I guess I just have hyper perception because of d knowledge I was able to acquire,am a little intelligent but not genius,though I wish...........
Whoa! You are fucking gifted.
Did you achieve this state by visualization training or you were simply born this way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Woman Gives Birth During Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Baby Musa Reunites With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.