Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) (26232 Views)

Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo , Dangote, Saraki, Alakija, Spotted At Polo Tournament In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Wike....the real Lion of Rivers

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
plz which building re those who give a f**k re
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
kkboy:
Gov. Wike's comments and utterances in that events shows his hatred and deep grudge to the opposition party in the state. Let Wike understand that he is the governor of the state and should embrace all, despite their political party. That's how to show maturity and enthrone lasting peace and unity in the state. Those who are supporting and clapping for him today will be the same people who will castigate and rubbish him tomorrow.
don't mind wike. when somebody do you back wetin you dey do, na im de pain pass.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Wike....the real Lion of Rivers
lol @ lion. did you watch it? well obviously you didn't. your lion spent 2 hours crying and lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by kkboy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
donogaga:

Rivers state, Portharcourt specifically, is highly underdeveloped, little wonder why you can barely find a decent place to hang out with family and friends during festive periods without having to deal with a mammoth crowd competing for a lesser space. In my opinion, the over bloated and over-glorified city called Portharcourt is lacking leisure hangouts because it's indigenes are the enemies of its own progress.

They literally frustrate investors by slamming them with multiple counts of useless taxes. Have you ever tried building a house in Portharcourt or it's environs before? I'm not talking hear-says. "Rivers state people no de carry ear hear say person start new foundation somewhere." Let me spare you the details of the ridiculous taxes you will be forced to pay when you want to commence a building project. I'm even ashamed to mention them.

Recently, a leading Nigerian fashion brand set up shop in GRA phase 2, and they lamented of how much endless taxes they had to pay for a business that's just finding its footing on our "beloved" ph city, they've never had to pay such in Lagos where they have several outlets. Have you ever wondered why Nolly wood movies are never shot in our almighty ph city? Because they will be forced to settle every group of indigenes in any choice location they attempt using, asides the fact that the movie stars will be risking kidnap attempts.

A city who's indigenes are hostile to any form of investment on its soil, how can that city be developed? A city that sees any form of investment on its soil as another huge source of selfish and greedy profiteering for themselves, how can such a city grow? We lack adequate places to visit for fun in Portharcourt because their indigenes bounce on investors with an attempt to milk them dry, like a hungry lion that's not been fed for months. I wish the government of Rivers state can consciously do something to put an end to this act of holiganism amongst its citizens, until then Rivers state might just remain an over bloated oil rich city.

You said it all. A friend of mine set up a table water factory in Rivers state, guess what. Apart from the huge overbloted taxes and levis he have to pay, the community slammed him with their own tax of 20 drums of AGO monthly, 150k monthly youth upkeep, 200k to the CDC and the chiefs, then working chances to the community and lots of other demands. Guess what he closed the company and relocated it to the west were the community instead of tasking him are partnering with him and thanking him for bringing development to the community.

8 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Ddy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
since his inauguration wike has hosted up to 100 events/concerts/ thanksgiving/parties with rivers money. and alot of sectors have gone months without salaries.

Are u among those that he didn't pay salary or u just a wailer,be truthful. where do u belong

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by SirHenry105(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
donogaga:

Rivers state, Portharcourt specifically, is highly underdeveloped, little wonder why you can barely find a decent place to hang out with family and friends during festive periods without having to deal with a mammoth crowd competing for a lesser space. In my opinion, the over bloated and over-glorified city called Portharcourt is lacking leisure hangouts because it's indigenes are the enemies of its own progress.

They literally frustrate investors by slamming them with multiple counts of useless taxes. Have you ever tried building a house in Portharcourt or it's environs before? I'm not talking hear-says. "Rivers state people no de carry ear hear say person start new foundation somewhere." Let me spare you the details of the ridiculous taxes you will be forced to pay when you want to commence a building project. I'm even ashamed to mention them.

Recently, a leading Nigerian fashion brand set up shop in GRA phase 2, and they lamented of how much endless taxes they had to pay for a business that's just finding its footing on our "beloved" ph city, they've never had to pay such in Lagos where they have several outlets. Have you ever wondered why Nolly wood movies are never shot in our almighty ph city? Because they will be forced to settle every group of indigenes in any choice location they attempt using, asides the fact that the movie stars will be risking kidnap attempts.

A city who's indigenes are hostile to any form of investment on its soil, how can that city be developed? A city that sees any form of investment on its soil as another huge source of selfish and greedy profiteering for themselves, how can such a city grow? We lack adequate places to visit for fun in Portharcourt because their indigenes bounce on investors with an attempt to milk them dry, like a hungry lion that's not been fed for months. I wish the government of Rivers state can consciously do something to put an end to this act of holiganism amongst its citizens, until then Rivers state might just remain an over bloated oil rich city.

...... Bros, who U think say get time to read this Ur Bible sermon nah...

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by donogaga(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
kkboy:

You said it all. A friend of mine set up a table water factory in Rivers state, guess what. Apart from the huge overbloted taxes and levis he have to pay, the community slammed him with their own tax of 20 drums of AGO monthly, 150k monthly youth upkeep, 200k to the CDC and the chiefs, then working chances to the community and lots of other demands. Guess what he closed the company and relocated it to the west were the community instead of tasking him are partnering with him and thanking him for bringing development to the community.

It's so unfortunate.

A house, a city or a people that rises against itself cannot stand.

I know a street in PH that refused their road being tarred because the 'landlords' were not settled enough...

4 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
dog of ubima? says seguno2. a minister, an ex governor. seguno2 calls him a dog! who is seguno2?

Buh u also call Buhari a dullard, and GEJ an infectual buffoon, abi....

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by sala4solo: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
since his inauguration wike has hosted up to 100 events/concerts/ thanksgiving/parties with rivers money. and alot of sectors have gone months without salaries.

U beta pray for forgiveness! Wike is doing his people well here and his people are in love with him

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrJeffBrown:
JUST TO WASTE MONEY WHILE HE IS OWING WORKERS SALARY, STUPID POLITHIEFCIANS

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by princejayy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
donogaga:

Bros, do you stay in port Harcourt and if you do,where exactly?
Secondly,Rivers state has enough recreational centres for its citizens,can you tell me what big outing destination that's not overcrowded during festive period that is taking Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja as case study
Thirdly,investors in rivers state are highly welcome ,the only thing is the lands we have here are damn expensive ,let's say 11 million for one plot,if you cannot afford it ,leave our land for us and also before a company is set up on in a land MoU must be reached between community people and the owner of the establishment, after all,you are there to make profit,and I don't think there demands are tasking because they weight the firm before demanding

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by seguno2: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
dog of ubima? says seguno2. a minister, an ex governor. seguno2 calls him a dog! who is seguno2?

The EMPLOYER of the minister.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
donogaga:

Wouldn't argue less... all thanks to PDP, as Amaechi had effectually killed such extortionist mindset. But Wike has revitalised them.

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ukenke: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
It is a shame that greed from host communities in RS have made life unbearable for most investors. However, Wike's defenders on NL will not see anything wrong with that.

princejayy:

Secondly,Rivers state has enough recreational centres for its citizens,can you tell me what big outing destination that's not overcrowded during festive period that is taking Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja as case study
Thirdly,investors in rivers state are highly welcome ,the only thing is the lands we have here are damn expensive ,let's say 11 million for one plot,if you cannot afford it ,leave our land for us and also before a company is set up on in a land MoU must be reached between community people and the owner of the establishment, after all,you are there to make profit,and I don't think there demands are tasking because they weight the firm before demanding

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Buh u also call Buhari a dullard, and GEJ an infectual buffoon, abi....
me? bring out a post where I did that. stop generalizing, stop acting like a booob.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
seguno2:

The EMPLOYER of the minister.
Amaechi is a more important human being than your entire generation. sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is so shameful for Rivers state though not peculiar to them alone, Delta and Bayelsa states are far more notorious for this. You scare off investors just because of silly levies, soon you'd be asking why oil companies are moving their headquarters to Lagos.

Those who support this extortions i believe are not from the region, they only support Wike because of party affiliation and hate for PMB

We know them already........ IPOB miscreants

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by bangging(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
pls school him some more.
is schooling mugu like u... Simple question name a particular sector and is mentioning portacurt, is portacurt a sector? Wast of space...
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by elothaddi(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
[ quote author=princejayy post=52370683]

[/quote]

You have truly spoken like a typical indigene of Rivers State. 90% of the indigene are like that and I am not surprised. Why must a company sign MOU to pay your chiefs in the name of the community bla bla plus the numerous troubles from the youth who will demand to be paid monthly and slots/position in the company. If the demands are not terrible, why is it that a lot of non-oil related companies collapse after 1 or 2 years.

Go to the SW and see how things are done.

Stop lying, there is no recreational centre/places in Port-Harcourt. For outings me and my family go to Enugu and Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by klax(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:

Salary headache is not only in River State ok. And what has Orton of benue did to date Pls what has hell rufai did up to date pls what tambuwal did up to date pls what has amosun did up to date What has kogi boy governor did up to oates just to mention few drop all their achievement so far and check it what wike has done then balance the equation. God bless.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
I live in Port Harcourt and although haters would not say it after Lagos and Abuja, PH remains the next developed place in Nigeria.

On the issue of owing salaries. Gov Wike said that Rivers is one of the few states that is not owing anyone salaries. Its not something I just heard or assumed I was live at the venue where he said it.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
nzeobi:

Like which sector be specific and don't misinform people
Resident doctors at Bmh, Rssda 12months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by seguno2: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
Amaechi is a more important human being than your entire generation. sorry to say.

I noticed that you didn't dispute the fact that I am one of his EMPLOYERS.
Commendable!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
donogaga:

All this your mantra did it start just as Wike became governor?
Getting visa to US and getting to Ghana which one is easier? I know your answer will be Ghana. Can you please explain why people sleep in US embassy while they could easily obtain Ghana visa?
Anybody who has a viable business to site in PH will do so no matter the tax/human obstacles.
Have you not heard that Wike is building a recreational centre along Aba road? Please be mindful of your facts before coming public.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
bangging:
is schooling mugu like u... Simple question name a particular sector and is mentioning portacurt, is portacurt a sector? Wast of space...
take it easy chap, you are going to have a heart attack.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ddippset(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
seguno2:

I noticed that you didn't dispute the fact that I am one of his EMPLOYERS.
Commendable!!!
its just like responding to you if you say dangote is your father. responding to that would dignify you so much. no mayne!
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ripbubu: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
nzeobi:
Wike put the people first and your enemies will continue to fail.
As a Minister you trounced them, now as a governor continue trouncing them. cheesy
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ripbubu: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Auntie! Are You Aware That Buhari Budgeted N100m For Kitchen Utensils??

Are You Also Aware That Buhari Budgeted N50+m For His Poo Alone?? Or,

It seems like Wike's matter gives you multiple orgasm??
don't mind all this zombies in the north.. Call shauka for me
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ripbubu: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
rat of ubim

1 Like

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by bangging(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
take it easy chap, you are going to have a heart attack.
heart attack for who? Is your father about to die? Dreaded goat...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Embattled Senator Abbo Surrenders To Police For Probe / Jerry Gana, Adeniran, Alkali Formally Defect To Social Democratic Party(photos) / Buhari: Why I Won’t Sign Amended Electoral Bill Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.