Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) (26227 Views)

Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo , Dangote, Saraki, Alakija, Spotted At Polo Tournament In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by darknetcom: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2016
useless feefull.....
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by DamiBukola: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
ddippset:
since his inauguration wike has hosted up to 100 events/concerts/ thanksgiving/parties with rivers money. and alot of sectors have gone months without salaries.
Dumbest nairalander
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by wreckerMcbeth(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
MrJeffBrown:
JUST TO WASTE MONEY WHILE HE IS OWING WORKERS SALARY, STUPID POLITHIEFCIANS

Owing which workers? For your dream??
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Judicible(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
Afonjaism dey worry you
ddippset:
since his inauguration wike has hosted up to 100 events/concerts/ thanksgiving/parties with rivers money. and alot of sectors have gone months without salaries.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by imogie2015(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
when amaechi lavished rivers tax payer money to host Soyinka, just one person, then he was a saint, wike is celebrating his victory over ameachi, Dakuku Peterside, Buhari, APC, inec, sars, police, army and all agents of election riggers deployed to rigged legislative re run in river state. when oshiomole boasted dat he will rig EDO election using inec and security agents wch he did and threatened that he will never handover to PDP even if they win and celebrated with his election riggers after d election, what is wrong of wike celebrating christmas with his party supporter? wike my man, the heart beat of APC.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by rusher14: 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2016
princejayy:

Bros, do you stay in port Harcourt and if you do,where exactly?
Secondly,Rivers state has enough recreational centres for its citizens,can you tell me what big outing destination that's not overcrowded during festive period that is taking Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja as case study
Thirdly,investors in rivers state are highly welcome ,the only thing is the lands we have here are damn expensive ,let's say 11 million for one plot,if you cannot afford it ,leave our land for us and also before a company is set up on in a land MoU must be reached between community people and the owner of the establishment, after all,you are there to make profit,and I don't think there demands are tasking because they weight the firm before demanding

JayJay, I would advise you to read wide and travel extensively. When you do I'm sure you'll take a look at your comment and sigh in disbelief that you ever thought this way.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by dazdilijae(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2016
elothaddi:
[ quote author=princejayy post=52370683]

Bros, do you stay in port Harcourt and if you do,where exactly?
Secondly,Rivers state has enough recreational centres for its citizens,can you tell me what big outing destination that's not overcrowded during festive period that is taking Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja as case study
Thirdly,investors in rivers state are highly welcome ,the only thing is the lands we have here are damn expensive ,let's say 11 million for one plot,if you cannot afford it ,leave our land for us and also before a company is set up on in a land MoU must be reached between community people and the owner of the establishment, after all,you are there to make profit,and I don't think there demands are tasking because they weight the firm before demanding

You have truly spoken like a typical indigene of Rivers State. 90% of the indigene are like that and I am not surprised. Why must a company sign MOU to pay your chiefs in the name of the community bla bla plus the numerous troubles from the youth who will demand to be paid monthly and slots/position in the company. If the demands are not terrible, why is it that a lot of non-oil related companies collapse after 1 or 2 years.

Go to the SW and see how things are done.

Stop lying, there is no recreational centre/places in Port-Harcourt. For outings me and my family go to Enugu and Lagos.

Have you heard of banana 4 kids? abi you jus wan yan opata? ignorance
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Eljefeoflagos(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2016
donogaga:

It's so unfortunate.

A house, a city or a people that rises against itself cannot stand.

I know a street in PH that refused their road being tarred because the 'landlords' were not settled enough...
just imagine how those ppl think at this jet age when the world is moving at a jet pace. Africans lack foresight ....Education is key
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Esdb3: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2016
onnenka:
Is he owing Yoruba Muslims salary?

Does it matter who he owes if he is not doing a job he is employed to do? And you have access to the internet you educated fool.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by Biospnx(m): 1:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Pls explain cos I'm not understanding

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by phlisstudy: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2016
h

Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by ebioloye1: 4:48am On Dec 30, 2016
Austine Okpara and Chief Sergeant Awuse,are they Government officials in rivers state?always with the Governor.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by elothaddi(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
dazdilijae:

Have you heard of banana 4 kids? abi you jus wan yan opata? ignorance

Oya, list the fun places in PH. Stop defending a city that has nothing so the Government can look into, encourage private investors to come in and discourage touts from trying to reap where they have not even cleared.
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by autonomous22: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2016
One of those drink is worth 2.5million
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by shakaZuIlu: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2016
where's TonyeBarcanista the self acclaimed pdp builder cheesy
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by autonomous22: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
nzeobi:
Like which sector be specific and don't misinform people
He shud pay retired workers dia gratuity n pensions....
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by seenter84: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Comatosed party
Re: Wike, Others At PDP Christmas Party At Polo Club (Photos) by princejayy(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
rusher14:

JayJay, I would advise you to read wide and travel extensively. When you do I'm sure you'll take a look at your comment and sigh in disbelief that you ever thought this way.

Hmmm..do I know you from somewhere??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Security Chiefs As He Arrives Abuja From Lagos (Video) / Dangote Meets Okorocha As He Visits Owerri On A Business Trip / Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.