Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability (1337 Views)

How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by fergie1989(f): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
These are the two babies being held by the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).

LUTH has refused to release the twins because their parents have been unable to pay their medical bills. The story was shared by Nigerian singer, Azeezat.

According to her, she learned about the situation when she visited the Lagos University Teaching Hospital last week.

Below is what she wrote:

"Complements of the season my people, on our visit to LUTH last week, we met Ella & Maya, very healthy bouncing twins, but they cannot go home. They cannot go home because their parents can't afford to pay their medical bills.

"Are u moved to make sure Ella & Maya go home before the New year? Pls pls pick up ur phones & send something to .. Goodness Eze Skye Bank 3022811842, Savings. We need just less than a Hundred Thousand. May God meet us all at d point of our needs".

Source: http://www.ogbeta.org/2016/12/so-sad-luth-has-refused-to-release-this.html

Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by dapsoneh: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
These are what the stupwd sinators shuld spend mney instead, the go on expending billions on cars.. SMH
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by dpete1: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
So sad! Someone should help this cute twins

I believe help is on their way

#powerofsocialmedia
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by dpete1: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
dapsoneh:
H
Are u okay @ all
Even common sense is not common in u
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by dpete1: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
So sad! Someone should help this cute twins

I believe help is on their way

#powerofsocialmedia

I would have loved to be of help but still waiting for jan 14
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by ItzHoludex(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
nawa oo
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by Nightie(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
cute gals
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by dapsoneh: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
dpete1:

Are u okay @ all

Even common sense is not common in u
are u mad? U dey craze? Una wan die? Wetin concern me with this werey? Quote me again and burn in he'll oloriburuku!
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
dapsoneh:
are u mad? U dey craze? Una wan die? Wetin concern me with this werey? Quote me again and burn in he'll oloriburuku!
4 kweshuns at the same time shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oga! Please, ejoo, mbok, biko who vexed you
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by dpete1: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
dapsoneh:
Na only me quote u,y u con write 'una' as if say we plenty..Guy chill make I tell u where u don lack sense,for this kain post wey need sympathy and PH(providing help) no dey type anything anyhow

I believed this little sense I dished out to you will enhance your reasoning faculty!!
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by dapsoneh: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
dpete1:

Na only me quote u,y u con write 'una' as if say we plenty..Guy chill make I tell u where u don lack sense,for this kain post wey need sympathy and PH(providing help) no dey type anything anyhow

I believed this little sense I dished out to you will enhance your reasoning faculty!!
u must be n slowpoke with what u just wrote. What was it thhat I wrte that was against empathy? Dindinrin nie. Mayb u aare in charge of collecting money on their behalf, I thnk that was y it pained u. Guy, there is no quantum of sense in your brain box. Try to engage ur integrating centre before your keypad
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by eyinjuege: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2016
So why can't Azeezat raise a 100K without coming online?
Isn't she a celebrity? Involving just 5 of her fellow celebs or those working in the same industry is enough toraise the cash.

Better still, running a charity for indigent cases like this is also on point.

1 Like

Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by Acidosis(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
The parents (the man especially) should be made to work hard to raise that money. Give him a cutlass or simply allow him do hospital laundry.

Next time they want to f...k, they'll remember to buy N50 condom.

My question is this: what next after the N100k?

I have to commend LUTH for taken that measure. Better lives for the babies within the hospital premises.
Re: So Sad! LUTH Has Refused To Release This Set Of Twins Due To Parents' Inability by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Nightie:
cute gals

Babie, I have mastered the art of producing twins from the spiritual Shaolin Temple.

My Coital Alignment Technique can only be rivaled by 3 people in the world. 1 in Tibet, 1 in Mount Kailash and the last in Kashmir because we were all trained by Master Chu-Hung from the same monastery. Master chu-hung passed on in the 19th century grin

Sweedy, the long & short of my sermon is that - if you can give me a chance, you'll deliver 5pairs of twins pata-pata within 3years at 6months interval grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

A Set Of Leather Chairs And A Slim Screen Lg Tv (led) 32 Inch For Sale. / Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child?? / Are There Herbs To Make A Man Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.