Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question (536 Views)

As A Freelancer, How Do You Answer The Question About The Job You Do? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question by Oyediran11(m): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Once upon a time, there was one innocent, rural boy struggling to move out of poverty circle. Tired of blaming the government of the land for 'the bad things happening in his life. He was ready to start controlling his life, and eager to take a proper care of his beloved family.
The 'boy' decided to learn online business, due to the fact that many people were making money on the internet at the time. One very important factor he failed to understand was that 'Internet business is not for everybody'. He started searching all corners on the web to learn the art of making money online, he was scammed again and again, according to him.
At the long run, he can to realize that online business is not for all. Then, he made the decision of knowing the category of people that can really make money online. That was when he discovered that 80% of business models people advertise online can really make money for those that really understand 'how to' make them work. But the major problem the struggling online marketers always face is that they do not understand how to make the programs work, since the 'coaches' do not understand them as well. Is it possible to give what you don't have? Absolute NO!
He then decided to conduct thorough research on how to make money online legally. He spent some years to learn and last year he became a complete internet marketer.
The most important thing is that he has discovered a reliable method to achieve success online, and he's very much ready to share with you, FOR FREE. Only if you wish to learn. Though, it's not a get-rich-quick scheme, but it workers perfectly.
Another thing about this model is that you're to decide your monthly income.
I know this sounds too good to be real, which means majority of people that will see this post won't take any action. You know what? That reduces the workload and makes 'the boy' available for others that are ready to 'test this assumed lie'. I just wish you'll be among the few lucky ones.
I'm very happy to tell you I am 'THE BOY' and I am ready to show you the way, for free.
NOTICE: Just as men can make money with this model, ladies can too, even a 7year old child can, your grandma can do it too. It's that easy.
2017 is ready to make you a millionaire, it all depends on you now to make it happen.
If you want to know about this online business model, just send 'I am interested' to: ttplluss@gmail.com
STAY ALIVE!
Re: Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question by Oyediran11(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2016
Take action today, and you'll thank me forever
Re: Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question by bigiyaro(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Oyediran11:
Take action today, and you'll thank me forever
pls i need ur advice on Bitcoin. Bigiyaro@gmail.com.
Re: Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question by Oyediran11(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2017
bigiyaro:
pls i need ur advice on Bitcoin. Bigiyaro@gmail.com.

Alright. ttplluss@gmail.com or call: 09033732819
Re: Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question by bigiyaro(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2017
Oyediran11:

Alright. ttplluss@gmail.com or call: 09033732819
sent u a mail already.
Re: Is Internet Business For Me? Read This Post To Make You Answer The Question by Oyediran11(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2017
bigiyaro:
sent u a mail already.
ok

(1) (Reply)

LED Smart Solar Street Light / NOMO / 7 Lessons From President Trump That You Can Implement In Your Business. / Hiti Photo Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.