Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier (22554 Views)

Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
MzLarem:
I didnt see it...not even under my mentions.
there was only one mention from you na and i replied
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by oliviacute(f): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bahddo:
which one of them are you?
:p guess
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
Yes new year is around the corner,that's the more reason i want to help you so that you will look more attractive next year,you can hire me as your b.f so that i can help you achieve this,it's very obvious that your guy doesn't want you to upgrade.
and I'm telling you that your girlfriend needs the attention and upgrade not me, she even wish she's me tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
there was only one mention from you na and i replied
You didn't get the one i asked if Diddy deactivated?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
MzLarem:
You didn't get the one i asked if Diddy deactivated?
no dear ill ask her on bbm
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Thashen(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
taiocol:
Your supposed Girlfriend
Did you use Reverse google image search?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
no dear ill ask her on bbm
Pls do cos it seems so...she shouldn't ooo. she is one of the few realest peeps here
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Captain6(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
and I'm telling you that your girlfriend needs the attention and upgrade not me, she even wish she's me tongue
Darling why are you bringing my fruit into this matter na,oya come let's go and settle this matter in the other room now.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by taiocol: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thashen:
Did you use Reverse google image search?
nope
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Divay22(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
grinis that the love of your life too?
yes and dis also grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Thashen(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
taiocol:
nope
What then?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by taiocol: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thashen:
What then?
google chrome
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Divay22:
yes and dis also grin grin grin grin grin
aaahhhh now thats an instrument of love kiss cheesy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
Darling why are you bringing my fruit into this matter na,oya come let's go and settle this matter in the other room now.
you don't talk like that to a girl, you have alot to learn
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
MzLarem:
Pls do cos it seems so...she shouldn't ooo. she is one of the few realest peeps here
i seriously didn't notice o, you and her are the only friends i have here, my bad
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by captainking(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
My fellow Captain,this your fruit is fresh and sucklent jare. cool
aahahhaa... I concur my comrade... U should get one sweet or sweeter than her
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Captain6(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
you don't talk like that to a girl, you have alot to learn
Teach me pls,i am willing to be your student. also teach me the other room skills.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
Teach me pls,i am willing to be your student. also teach me the other room skills.
I'm not responsible for it
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
handsomety:
who fine pass my Gurl... all ugly Nairaland females... Shane on you...too much yanger.. this is what I have got ...
Does she work in a paint factory? smiley
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
i seriously didn't notice o, you and her are the only friends i have here, my bad
Confirm first pls.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Captain6(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
Darling so this is how you are? You want to break my heart now? you are responsible for it all o. grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
Darling so this is how you are? You want to break my heart now? you are responsible for it all o. grin
leave me alone please
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
MzLarem:
Confirm first pls.
she's nor answering o, i guess we wait till tomorrow btw how did you find out
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Captain6(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
You dey vex? Fresh fruit no mind me ojare,i was just pulling your sexy legs, person no fit play with you? is that how you use to do?your eyebrows is not so bad sha,and you look edible o Now smile for jorkiss
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
You dey vex? Fresh fruit no mind ojare,i was just pulling your sexy legs, person no fit play with you? is that how you use to do?your eyebrows is not so bad sha,and you look edible o Now smile for jorkiss
angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mediocre(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
where does she stay?what is her name? I AM OFFICALLY IN LOVE. WAOW!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss

Park well shocked
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by ochobaba(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
Too short.
Lemme worry about that
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Captain6(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
leave me alone please
I will never you leave unless you bless me.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by Captain6(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
leave me alone please
I will never leave you unless you bless me.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by ochobaba(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
3billionUSD:
Don't hate. #NoFilter
Una frosh like that
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by mhisbliss(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Captain6:
I will never leave you unless you bless me.
i don't have anything to say anymore, so i won't reply your mentions anymore
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier by ochobaba(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
is it for guys alone? Because I'm itching to upload my boyfriend pic
Go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You / Wife Storms Church In Kenya To Stop The Wedding Of Her Husband To Another Woman / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.