Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? (24825 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Dogasas: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Who Knows The Answers To This ? (PHOTO)

What do they really say?

10 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by falcon01: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
It's not top unless it's inside indigo

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Aliyu007: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
They just talk random things .. just to make it seems like they're not just sitting down and looking like dummy...

293 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Yubeejakes: 4:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:
What do they really say?

Don't worry yours will happen naturally.
You no go lack wetin to talk when the time comes

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Robertgreene1(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
About how the wedding is going na..
D guests..d food..d Drinks..d boring or funny MC etc..

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Realmi: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2022
They discuss how much they have raised ( so that they can know if money to Clear the debt don complete grin)

Who spray money and who no spray

Who hold the money grin

Na play I dey ooo grin....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by phemmyfour: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:
What do they really say?
A lot
E g

Make sure that food go round...tell the person in charge

Don't overdance so that it won't be obvious that I no Sabi dance

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Candidlady: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Aliyu007:
They just talk random things .. just to make it seems like they're not just sitting down and looking like dummy...

On my wedding day, Iand my Alhaji talked almost bout everything...

smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by BigDawsNet: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2022
They whisper Old japanese proverbs to themselves most time

自業自得 “Self-work, self-profit.”

Meaning... " look at us today... People are celebrating us... we couldn't hav achieve this if we are not united “
“hard work pays off.”

9 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

4 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by jawalis(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2022
It’s obvious you are a talkative and a panthomath person. Why are you so inquisitive as to what newly wedded husband and his wife could be whispering. Next time you are country in such situation, kindly go meet the bride or groom and question them what the content of their whispers are. Wumi2017 and I aren’twhidpering no sh!t. All we will do is stare at ourselves and kiss often.

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by donbenie(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
T

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by LollySeaSide: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
The husband will ask the wife whether the chicken in their neighbours yam barn still has its tail feathers shipped via AliExpress on the night before President Obama bought his first oven with the loan Buhari took from China knowing full well that his neighbours in the White House all have diarrhoea six months to the first daughter's graduation from picking up agege bread right beside Mc Oluomo's kitchen while Tinubu was talking about his plans to build the first flyover in Zimbabwe to make sure that Dino Melaye does not take advantage of Osinbajo's skin colour to withdraw money from his grandmother's account.

If you were the wife, what would your response be?

9 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Padipadi(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Any rubbish. Like food, family members, guests, music, cleric, photos, friends, sex talk or gossips.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by donofdons: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
See all these food wey plenty and we no fit chop them because e get as e go be if we go dey chop and on wedding dress.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Wawelexy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Who picked the money they sprayed us?

4 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by chatinent: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
They say nothing reasonable.

When they are so shy, judging the numbers of onlookers, that's the most swag acious way to fidget.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Kaxmytex(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Husby: dat ur head wey no correct, u go hear am tonight
Wify: u think I'm scared of u, u sef go collect

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by ruggedtimi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
See how ur mother is dancing....see your father grin grin...what's amaka doing??...

5 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by b3llo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Them dey plan how to run away after the reception

1 Like

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Olam09(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?

You don chop? (Whispering)
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by christejames(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
" Babe I never chop ooo! My strength don weak..." she replies "I no fit dance again sef". grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
How dem go do the tatata undecided
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by Alonso91(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
When ur tym reach you go knw wetin to whisper
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by BabaCommander: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by 001spice: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dogasas:

What do they really say?
husband-my love i told u i will marry u. Wife-yes i know
Re: What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? by slawormiir: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Banging themselves all night is what they whisper

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Married Boss / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.