Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? (1599 Views)

Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How I Look When Am High(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by charlesadams926(m): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
I wasn't so sure I wanted to be in a relationship when we started. But I watched you treat me with so much love and pamper everyday... I watched you pray and speak words of encouragement in to my life... I had to give my heart to you. It wasn't the typical love at first sight story, so it wasn't lust

..I hid a lot from you because I had real trust issues...didn't wanna go public with us hence why I avoided outings because I didn't want to be that guy dating that small girl. On one occasion I had called Amarachi and said I was Precious' friend... She asked, "friend or boyfriend".

...but you went on posting me on your dp and your social media pages...after a while I couldn't hide it anymore because you had found yourself at the number one spot in my life!
My friends started to get worried as to how "Charles the chick slayer with his sleek tongue and moves isn't fucking as much girls, and blowing money anymore! But I figured it was time to just fall helplessly and publicly in love with you. You went on to satisfy me sexually far beyond my imagination... Doing strip tease in sexy fancy lingerie, fuvking me in parks and in the Unilag post graduate hostel...(how wild of us). We shared pain, joys, nightmares, sin, and everything. I quit and finally got closure from my ex whom I thought I could never unlove.

What can I say, you spoilt me silly. You made me feel rich even when I had to sell my car. In return I decided to shower you with one thing i had a lot of, wisdom. Taught you things and showed you how to be your best you...(still work in progress)

Now you are out there the world is seeing the you I saw when you had your insecurities! Together we are formidable. But now I fear, that I have given til I have none left, the recession is biting hard and I ain't the cash guy anymore. You fire me to be more.
But I hope in the show of affluence by what fame has exposed you to, I hope I am still interesting at least.

I am sitting by the side watching you shine and I love it but I dread it. Because the you that brought us this far, died with the birth of this new u

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by skyoboy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Has she changed from whom she used to be, or you are insecure she might change? The message though might make her change because you just want to tell her you don't love her genuinely from the onset
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by sugarboiz: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
maybe the person below me will have an answer
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by speedyconnect3: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
kontinu
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by babz007(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
i need to meet ur GF
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by Fidelismaria: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
angry angry

Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
This is serious oh.
No b small tin. I go like read part 2.

Em.... @ftc, u are making point. But u need hit d nail on d head
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by Bluezy13(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Love stories...

Reminds me of secondary school days.. At least I felt I was inlove then.
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by MisterPresident(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
If you send this message, you eff up undecided

Lover boy angry angry angry
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by ayamAgenius: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2016
Pathetic...
Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by banme(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Op

Re: Help! I Am High And Want To Send This Text To My Girlfriend!! Should I? by SirKriz(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Nice speech, bruh.
And she would reply with: "Lol, ok".

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Ghost Before? / Please Listen To My Song Love Is Never Enough / Too Many Deceitful Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.