Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG (38179 Views)

Small Doctor And Chinko Ekun Stunts A Fight As They Set For A Stage Performance / I Will Never Leave YBNL – Lyta Reveals In Recent Interview / Celebrity Gist || Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by LesbianBoy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
chubbyG:

Lmao...
Nigerians
Did I just see Davido's name?
weryn concern Davido for this news na?

Azin! Some people sabi carry all these celebrity matter for head gan o! E be like say the brand new range rover davido just buy few days ago coupled with the caption by davido "zero recession", really pain the guy wella! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by fergieboy: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
But why olmide never feature adekunle gold for any song.. Or group song like labels they do
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by youngfocus(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls as dem dey leave I dey were wit plenty talent ooo,OK let me boil on d mic,OK OK is d boy youngfocus no ni,aaah ash eeh,yor,yor verse 1 kolode kilose omo te ni ama ta kafire atupa lowa do eni ajitono WO,it me again youngfocus d king av arrive any other king to bowl,yo yo oti jee bee,make I stop eeh,
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by youngfocus(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
pls as dem dey leave I dey were wit plenty talent ooo,OK let me boil on d mic,OK OK is d boy youngfocus no ni,aaah ash eeh,yor,yor verse 1 kolode kilose omo te ni ama ta kafire atupa lowa do eni ajitono WO,it me again youngfocus d king av arrive any other king to bowl,yo yo oti jee bee,make I stop eeh,make dem no cum sing my song b4 I knw
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by funloaded: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
ak33n:
those who give a Bleep

are sleeping smiley
Then why are you not sleeping ?
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
chinko ekun should have blown by now dunno what he did with the 2years contract.
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by olowo16g(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
Olamide will definitely move forward...
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by danduj(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Cessa0:

"Meanwhile, the musicians are still looking to Olamide as they fear for their future."

I'm battling to understand ds statement.

i cnt say for d rest but Adekunle Gold doesn't seem lyk someone hu rily nids YBNL to survive.. i min, judging frm his songs... hez definitely moving to greater heights... d guy is going places.. with or without any yeye YBNL contract..

wh
o do you think produced all the songs on his album?
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Mightyraw(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2016
bharkarh:
lol...I Dan dey chop now tongue
Saari abi
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by bharkarh(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Mightyraw:

Saari abi
lol...that's how I love it wink
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Hedal(f): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Wia r dey rushing to bayii... All dese small Boyz seff
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by richeeyo(m): 12:55am On Dec 30, 2016
YBNL only noise
Badoo rubbish artist
When ambode become governor
When olamide lost in father
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by ordovicianonly(f): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Adekunle Gold music is too advanced for YBNL .His songs make sense with meaningful lyrics,good rhythm .LEAVE Ybnl jor and be bigger than them Adekunle .
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Spidermon: 1:35am On Dec 30, 2016
youngfocus:
pls as dem dey leave I dey were wit plenty talent ooo,OK let me boil on d mic,OK OK is d boy youngfocus no ni,aaah ash eeh,yor,yor verse 1 kolode kilose omo te ni ama ta kafire atupa lowa do eni ajitono WO,it me again youngfocus d king av arrive any other king to bowl,yo yo oti jee bee,make I stop eeh,make dem no cum sing my song b4 I knw

Ni99a, dont quit your day job....make hunger no wound you
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Genea:
Who dey epp? Oshi radarada
Wuraola Olatoyinbo nih undecided undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Rick9(m): 2:08am On Dec 30, 2016
So we should fry beans now abi ?
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by airmark(m): 3:26am On Dec 30, 2016
paradigmshift:
adekunle gold will even do more better without ybnl ,
he never gave viktoh a chance ,
chinko ekun is already gone ..

this is old news....

Who told you that? He hasnt got many great materials. He did two solid videos for his average songs to push them. I am expecting a video for his mad jam song though.
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Simple, cause their patterns are word and opposite, they can never flow together. That YAGI guy lil Kesh fits Olamide more angry
fergieboy:
But why olmide never feature adekunle gold for any song.. Or group song like labels they do
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by labbyk(m): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Cessa0:

"Meanwhile, the musicians are still looking to Olamide as they fear for their future."

I'm battling to understand ds statement.

i cnt say for d rest but Adekunle Gold doesn't seem lyk someone hu rily nids YBNL to survive.. i min, judging frm his songs... hez definitely moving to greater heights... d guy is going places.. with or without any yeye YBNL contract..

you know nothing sad
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by ChynoBEATS: 5:19am On Dec 30, 2016
NickleTheory:
[b]I don't know who these chipmunks are but signing a label deal for 2 years is one of the dumbest shìt I have heard of...

Shruup jor wat do u knw? What did olamide himself sign for when he was with coded tunes??.....

Its the best way of bringing the best out of the artiste over here.....

That contract is termed "Fast Hustle"

Have you ever sat down to think about what happened to the likes of .... Jaywon , brymo , Dencia n kayswtich? ... Long term contracts over here are termed "Slave" contracts.. Cos the label will demand more than what you both bargained for......
Dencia ran from such when choc-city brought such to her.... Brymo couldn't stand it cos 2him they dint give him enough backing..... Now it is affecting him badly,
Look @ jaywon ... He had to buyout his own contract to free himself from being held back by kennis music , kayswitch till now still haven't gotten over the set back he got when he was in mo-hits ... Yes he was amongst them n he got notting....
N hey don't forget that even bruno mars in the US got his own share of the artiste/label tussle.... Yes..go n read about it......

NickleTheory:

A good label deal is usually in the 4-6 year range, it establishes the musician and brings money to the Label,

Yeah a good label you say but in nigeria none will offer you such without you giving them full control over you......... Do u even think of the remittance clause of a contract?..... N hey dude contract differs.......

NickleTheory:

if you are under the Notion a 2 year label deal will make you, you are living on some hallucinatory stuff.

In your own opinion tho...... Cos you've failed to make research n calculate how things r being done .....
A 2yr contract is the best because tinz'll change after 2yrs n some clauses has to be re-amended......... For your good ... Ask wizkid he'll tell you ....

NickleTheory:

In the US, we have like 3 Label companies Sony, Universal and Warner and lots of sublabels signed under them.
[/b]

Rubbish... U tlk of the US as-if its a lil country like our... Dude a state in the US is bigger than nigeria,ghana,togo n benin if joined together........

N do you know why they sign under those labels its because they can finance everything concerning the artistes Single sales, promotion bill, tours n Concerts ,even the tax ish ........ Those label aren't labels as you this ... They're more of a backbone... N they've got control over tins in the US..... Bigtime....
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:43am On Dec 30, 2016
NickleTheory:
I don't know who these chipmunks are but signing a label deal for 2 years is one of the dumbest shìt I have heard of...

A good label deal is usually in the 4-6 year range, it establishes the musician and brings money to the Label, if you are under the Notion a 2 year label deal will make you, you are living on some hallucinatory stuff.

In the US, we have like 3 Label companies Sony, Universal and Warner and lots of sublabels signed under them.
.YOU WERE MAKING SENSE AT A POINT... BUH HOLD ON.......

WHO YOU BE FOR THE FILM?
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by mzzhavilah(f): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2016
gurunlocker:
Adekunle gold song doesn't fit YBNL... He is the only artist I listen to in their group.

I just hope he won't renew so he can establish himself well
true talk.he doesn't need dem.
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Edum13656: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2016
What's Adekunle Gold doing with those bunch? he is world class.
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Genea(f): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Wuraola Olatoyinbo nih undecided undecided
fadaka oguntoyinbo nko.. Oshi, Commot joor angry
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Genea(f): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy babe yi o dan o - shay o wa pa? cheesy
I am fine cheesy grin
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
stephenqueen:

undecided
Lol,y dat face? cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
paradigmshift:

d guy dey try bt oladips is way better ...
I prefer chink ekun
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by real691(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Donshemzy1234:
mtcheeew
You dey vex o, 'those who give a f**k are dead' hahahahahah ............. #1mbGone
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by eitsei(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Edum13656:
What's Adekunle Gold doing with those bunch? he is world class.
I'm sure even Adekunle gold won't talk like this, who gave him the platform and support to show his class to the world if not ybnl? We should learn appreciate... Ybnl is already made by olamide before all these artistes came and I believe will still be if they all go besides who dey bring in money pass for the record label if not olamide
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by fergieboy: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2016
romeorails:
Simple, cause their patterns are word and opposite, they can never flow together. That YAGI guy lil Kesh fits Olamide more angry
Yeah that's true
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by youngfocus(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Spidermon:

Ni99a, dont quit your day job....make hunger no wound you
really,were my gun back to force straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Sold Out Music Concert In Lagos / I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.