Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG (38164 Views)

Small Doctor And Chinko Ekun Stunts A Fight As They Set For A Stage Performance / I Will Never Leave YBNL – Lyta Reveals In Recent Interview / Celebrity Gist || Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Revolva(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2016
every body wan open label now....na wa oo for our music induistry
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by paradigmshift(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
I prefer chink ekun

I like chinko no doubt but how many songs e dn drop, how many features and pair their songs head to head n u will c ola dips is miles ahead.. chinko can freestyle and him dn freestyle all wetin e get Finnish... ola dips is mad.. nobody on his level.... King dips is dope....
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by paradigmshift(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2016
airmark:

Who told you that? He hasnt got many great materials. He did two solid videos for his average songs to push them. I am expecting a video for his mad jam song though.

he can do better alone. you know how many label that will pick him up in a blink. play his album and you see production, music on another level. is not about dropping noisy material.. the album is golden .we don't reason like d artist, e gat his own mindset about the release of video...just keep your finger cross
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Genea:
fadaka oguntoyinbo nko.. Oshi, Commot joor angry
I'll see you at the other side and you'll tell me that aqain undecided angry
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Genea(f): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I'll see you at the other side and you'll tell me that aqain undecided angry
mtcheeeew, si eba puo kita
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by enezee: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
sooo
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Genea:
mtcheeeew, si eba puo kita
God punish you undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2016
DAMN!!! THAT WAS HARSH
Lawlahdey:
God punish you undecided

#YOLO
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by barcaboi(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Cessa0:

"Meanwhile, the musicians are still looking to Olamide as they fear for their future."

I'm battling to understand ds statement.

i cnt say for d rest but Adekunle Gold doesn't seem lyk someone hu rily nids YBNL to survive.. i min, judging frm his songs... hez definitely moving to greater heights... d guy is going places.. with or without any yeye YBNL contract..

na yeye YBNL now abi....same shit they pulled last yr still kesh is still in ybnl.....ybnl gave dem d platform.....they can go from there and fyi....Olamide gave Gold d confidence 2 come out of his shell
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2016
YOLOHOMMIE:
DAMN!!! THAT WAS HARSH

#YOLO
We're just playing around. .. She's Family grin

Right Genea? kiss
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by barcaboi(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2016
gurunlocker:
Adekunle gold song doesn't fit YBNL... He is the only artist I listen to in their group.

I just hope he won't renew so he can establish himself well
doesn't fit my foot....ybnl gave him d platform. ..yall talking like he practically ddnt need them when he was all about only making graphics and music covers
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Right Genea? kiss
waiting for her response smiley

#YOLO
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by stephenqueen: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,y dat face? cheesy
Because you mumu na grin
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Genea(f): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:

Right Genea? kiss
I yaf abandoned ya family...

Yea we just playing around grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Genea:
I yaf abandoned ya family...

Yea we just playing around grin grin
Yeah, we've all abandoned each other.. . It's cool
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
stephenqueen:

Because you mumu na grin
Ode ni e jorr cheesy,wetin u knw?
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
paradigmshift:

I like chinko no doubt but how many songs e dn drop, how many features and pair their songs head to head n u will c ola dips is miles ahead.. chinko can freestyle and him dn freestyle all wetin e get Finnish... ola dips is mad.. nobody on his level.... King dips is dope....
Lol,still i prefer chink ekun to dips cheesy
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Genea(f): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Yeah, we've all abandoned each other.. . It's cool
its not oooo
Come bk na
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by fergieboy: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,still i prefer chink ekun to dips cheesy
Dah ffuck is chinko odun compare to dips??

Its obvious u know nada
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
fergieboy:

Dah ffuck is chinko odun compare to dips??

Its obvious u know nada
Lol,ok.#I still prefer chinko ekun to dips.Oya beat me tongue grin
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by fergieboy: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,ok.#I still prefer chinko ekun to dips.Oya beat me tongue grin
grin madt gal
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
fergieboy:

grin madt gal
tongue tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by stephenqueen: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ode ni e jorr cheesy,wetin u knw?

OK undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Genea:
its not oooo
Come bk na
Hahaha grin
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by jaydee87(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2016
Cessa0:

"Meanwhile, the musicians are still looking to Olamide as they fear for their future."

I'm battling to understand ds statement.

i cnt say for d rest but Adekunle Gold doesn't seem lyk someone hu rily nids YBNL to survive.. i min, judging frm his songs... hez definitely moving to greater heights... d guy is going places.. with or without any yeye YBNL contract..

starting on your own is not always easy boss. he is a solo singer but not a business man... he needs people to run the Biz for him...
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by jaydee87(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Mightyraw:
This post Will neva reach fp
how U get this cos it hit front page.. never say never should be your quote for the new year. hapi new year man...
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by Mightyraw(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2016
jaydee87:
how U get this cos it hit front page.. never say never should be your quote for the new year. hapi new year man...
Baba this post don tey nah

Do u live in the past
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by jaydee87(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2016
ordovicianonly:
Adekunle Gold music is too advanced for YBNL .His songs make sense with meaningful lyrics,good rhythm .LEAVE Ybnl jor and be bigger than them Adekunle .
in Nigeria today name a record label that has bin successful with new arts... the only competition is Marvin ccos korede and reekado aside Marvin which label again pls.. and mind U Adekunle can't be bigger than ybnl in my opinion...
Re: Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG by jaydee87(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Mightyraw:

Baba this post don tey nah

Do u live in the past
me just see am for front page today Na... Na d same era we dey oh boss...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Throwback Photo Of Aki And Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.