Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (107155 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by meggi4(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2016
the very thing wen we males hate for relationship na it that reptile of a woman go do tufia
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by shamecurls(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:

I can see you are.more interested in the food.
Are u an Afonja.....?
What is food compared to a Family built on a rickety foundation...??

Hello!

What hurts and matters to me the most is the food. Moreover, do you have a Flat head with yam legs?

8 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by bobbybrains(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Na their picture be that?....that gal don cast finally

The guy wey the f*ck her too go leave her gbaga. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by emperormossad(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Bisjosh:
Igbo women at work again...tot they said its yorubas that love to cheat cheesy grin grin

Watching in 7D tongue
Everyone cheats. Irrespective of race or tribe. You know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by nonjebose(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2016
cococandy:
Where did the man say she cheated on him?
It was actually a guy who claimed to be her cousin that said something like that

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
This cousin though

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Ghost447(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Na their way.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
chronique:

Sometimes, I wonder. Upbringing matters a lot and I must say that I feel a lot of folks weren't fortunate to have been taught the right morals at childhood. Yes, a person might not be perfect but cheating when you are close to get married, is just on a whole new level. I know someone who did exactly same but her hubby never found out. She even boasted to a friend that she'd still keep shagging the dude after wedding and can't leave the dude. At the end of the day, you'll ask yourself if these people actually understand what marriage is.
bros the whole thing just tire me o.

most people tend to easily forget that just like there are man devils there are also strong kpokporoko woman devils too

people should be careful with whom they interact with!

4 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Florblu:
Damn!is been faithful that difficult?

Help me ask ur fellow girls cheesy

And don't tell me to ask my fellow guys cos na una worse pass! smiley

See NL girls forming "holier than thou" as if they don't have more than 1 bf......(alternative)

95% of Naija babes are not faithful........quote me anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Doctorfitz:

Dem just like peni.s pass their own future who does that? Girls
Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by nickxtra(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2016
The guy should have known that few days to a wedding are the only times gals or girls have to give 'parting' gift to thier ex.
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by kingsamosy(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
that's a real man. Some will come on nairaland to ask if their should continue with the wedding or postpone it grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by press005: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Joyce28:
When u have a great friend cherish dem
No mistakes wink
Cute guy

hapi xmas joyce. hope u r gud
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by fergieboy: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Some ladies are always fond of this things.. When they want to get married.. Their always that guy they go and meet and fucck his brains out before her wedding

This one got caught

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by goingape: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Florblu:
Damn!is been faithful that difficult?
when you have a hole between your yansh why won't faithfulness being that difficult undecided

have you ever seen a dustbin hole empty?

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by mengho(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Bit*h, my trust in Nigerian women just keeps declining at a very rapid phase, jeez what a slut

4 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by waldigit: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
rhymaholic:
A wedding billed to happen on 27th December 2016 was cancelled after the man Izuchukwu Ekweanua found out his proposed wife to be Uchechukwu Obi was still seeing another man days before the wedding. The traditional and white wedding was supposed to happen at Nnewi but got cancelled. The man have since announced on his Facebook page that the wedding is cancelled and the woman's cousin have confirmed what broke the proposed wedding off.

Sometimes I cannot imagine how some people cope with double dating. It seems impracticable to me or maybe I am bit old fashioned. lol.

6 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Your partner will never be disloyal... smiley

Hehehe thats reassuring smiley
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by dayosweetness(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
izzou:
cheesy
That awkward moment when you are starching your Ankara for the wedding and you get this bad info

You be like
hahahahahahahahah..u killed me with this ur meme i swear
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2016
austinosita:

If it were d other way round, I doubt the lady will cancel the marriage. I trust you guys to go all bruce Lee untop the matter. I'm sure she gave in to societal pressure to get married without even loving the guy. So sad though

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by nonjebose(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
2dugged:
If she really cheated with a ring on her finger,then she is stupid, I can understand some women not wanting to put all their eggs in one basket because of the things I have seen, but under this circumstance,she is an idiot, if she really did cheat o,cos me I can't find where he said she cheated
The two of them are sensible and polite enough not to reveal the cause of their difference. The only mention of the girl "dating" another guy came from somebody who identified himself as her cousin.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Sanchez01: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2016
This is sad...
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
nickxtra:
The guy should have not known that few days to a wedding are the only times gals or girls have not to give 'parting' gift to thier ex.
see them, which kind yeye parting gift.
if people with this kind of mindset are made managers, the organization go just fall brekete for ground.

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by goingape: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
austinosita:

See NL girls forming "holier than thou" as if they don't have more than 1 bf......(alternative)

95% of Naija babes are not faithful........quote me anywhere
your 95% is too small ohh!

suppose to be 99.9% of naija female gorillas are not faithful.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by shegunhadisa: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
its unfortunate! women?

1 Like

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
Unsad:
See why I'll never trust igbo girls
Which tribe do u trust?
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by nonjebose(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Joyce28:
When u have a great friend cherish dem No mistakes wink Cute guy
Which one be cute guy for the matter wey dey ground so? Lol
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by trilobite: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
In my lifetime I have seen this too many times. I know a lot of women who were still nacking around days, weeks to their wedding.

Question I can't answer: what is the point?

8 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by chronique(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

bros the whole thing just tire me o.

most people tend to easily forget that just like there are man devils there are also strong kpokporoko woman devils too

people should be careful with whom they interact with!

For real. With all my agidi and boldness and all that, when it comes to stuffs like this, I'm very tender. I go just break down instantly and become seriously weak. I pray such never comes my way cos I don't know what I'd do. I might talk tough now, but certainly know I would be too weak and confused if I find myself in such a situation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Na this kind thread dey make a nigga question his girls loyalty. I don dey tk 1 eye look my girl
Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
See as they are judging someone life on Nairaland without hearing the other party ,may be he meet her with a guy who happen to be a close friend you never know,but that doesn't mean I am supporting her since her so call cousin had decided to admit what he did not see with his eyes

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating by Doctorfitz: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2016
yomi007k:

grin

Ifa priest abi? Lol

I tire Ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.