Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) (27211 Views)

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by blizzcelebTv: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2016
COAS Lt. Gen Buratai Visited the 145 taskforce battalion of The Nigerian army At Damasak,Borno state where he celebrated and commended the troops for their effort in conquering boko haram. Some of the talented soldiers were seen rapping to entertain their fellow soldiers and COAS.
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGOCHT5zFF4

cc.lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by EYIBLESSN(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2016
God bless NA

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Atiku2019: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Kudos Gallant Men cool

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by scrapNG: 1:48am On Dec 30, 2016
goood .. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by aminho(m): 3:51am On Dec 30, 2016
My borno
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by hmuhammad(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2016
God bless Buratai, PMB till 2023.
To the poster above me, the northerners will never support atiku..... 98% of 2019 votes is for PMB.

It will be a landslide is Atiku contest against the almighty PMB.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by dotman4real007(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2016
chaiiii hunger no good oooo!!! just look at them dancing and rapping because they are now eating good food unlike when they were angry and shooting at their commanding officers for not giving them good food. But remember that shekau abi na shecow never die oooo!!!

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Cekpo34(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by wristbangle: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2016
These are the real heroes. To those who lost their lives in the battle, may God bless their soul and comfort the family they left behind.

Kudos to NA.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2016
To all those always insulting the Nigeria Army just know this ; "Being a soldier isn't a job.They strap on armor, clean their weapons, take briefings on who is trying to kill them today ..They live in tents, mount up in armored vehicles, hope the road is not mined..

Soldiers are out there protecting people's homes. They stare at their kids' old photos, complain about the food, wonder how their families are doing.."

I spent most of my life living in the Barracks and I am willing to continually respect our brave soldiers..

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Firmjudge(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:
To the poster above me, the northerners will never support atiku..... 98% of 2019 votes is for PMB.

Bro count me out of that 98% stop been cynical and sentimental

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
so dem be human being, wey dem go dey punish people like say dem be supernatural being, just because I wore a camouflage cap, they beat 10 years out of the years am going to spend on earth, embarassed useless set of people.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
Thank God for the life of these soldiers and we should also thank God for making those that oil the boko Haram machinery to abandon the project. Because if they had continued the Nigerian army CAN NEVER stop boko Haram, (it's a very big destabilization project) they would just end up sending innocent soldiers to the belly of the beast.
May God bless those soldiers
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Aburi001: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2016
God bless Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by ichidodo: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2016
rubbish....
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by hazyfm1: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
To all those always insulting the Nigeria Army just know this ; "Being a soldier isn't a job.They strap on armor, clean their weapons, take briefings on who is trying to kill them today ..They live in tents, mount up in armored vehicles, hope the road is not mined..

Soldiers are out there protecting people's homes. They stare at their kids' old photos, complain about the food, wonder how their families are doing.."

I spent most of my life living in the Barracks and I am willing to continually respect our brave soldiers..

God bless our Gallant Soldiers

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by netflicks(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

so dem be human being, wey dem go dey punish people like say dem be supernatural being, just because I wore a camouflage cap, they beat 10 years out of the years am going to spend on earth, embarassed useless set of people.

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Alasi20(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
God Bless NA
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless State of Osun
God Bless My Family. ...

Bubu is Working..... . ... . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Martinola(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2016
ok...nice one but dnt let ur guard down
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Promismike(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
ok
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by hazyfm1: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
ichidodo:
rubbish.

Another Boko Haram Sympathizer Spotted in 4D

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
hazyfm1:

God bless our Gallant Soldiers

Ameeen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by phollybee(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
This Victory without Lt. Col Ali is so painful . we will always remember your good deeds. Rest on our great Hero . and to all Nigeria Soldiers who lost their lives on the battlefield.
#Show some Love#

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Promismike(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2016
k
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by 2shur: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2016
nice one.
respect soldiers on battle field
and not beer parlour..agbero...why u wear camouflage soldiers wey dey beat civilian for road,filling station..
dont respect those bastards cause they lazy and useless.
respect the real soldier men in sambisa.
i dey wait make those white men come shoot movie of boko harram in sambisa.
make dem use dat denzel Washington act as shekau
e go sweet
upload am go dstv.
e go sweet die.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by wildchild1: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2016
Good to see

Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Atiku2019: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:

Northern Spokesman Good Morning grin grin 2019 is fast approaching we'll surely meet and discuss at the ballot Box cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Zaheertyler(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
ichidodo:
rubbish.
somebody give me cane

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Vickiweezy(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
News of Nigerian soldiers & Boko haram is getting tiring.
Today you'll hear they have wiped out boko haram & cleared sambisa..
The next day shekau will give proof of being alive & assure us that we were given fake victory stories...
After that FG will show satellite image wey i no knw which satellite dem use capture d image + video..
Now they're celebrating victory again..
Boko haram should not give us any more surprises like fresh attacks this time around to really show us they are still around.
FG should tell Nigerians d real truth ... for our own safety.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Promismike(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2016
AN ARMY THAT HAS NOTHING TO PROVE FOR A DEFEAT EXCEPT A FLAG AND QURAN. OK UNA WELLDONE OOO.
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by idris4r83(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
God bless the nigerian Army. Victory is from God alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speeding Driver Rams Into A Residential Building In Imo State. Photos / Woman Boku: Sodom And Gomorrah In Abuja! / Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.