Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) (27221 Views)

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Zedoo(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:
God bless Buratai, PMB till 2023.
To the poster above me, the northerners will never support atiku..... 98% of 2019 votes is for PMB.

It will be a landslide is Atiku contest against the almighty PMB.

God bless the soldiers who were right there in the heat of the action...
Not people who take the glory after sleeping cozy in hotels n were busy eating n lavishing while soldiers were getting blown up.

The soldiers are the heroes not anybody you mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Souljaboi1: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
To all those always insulting the Nigeria Army just know this ; "Being a soldier isn't a job.They strap on armor, clean their weapons, take briefings on who is trying to kill them today ..They live in tents, mount up in armored vehicles, hope the road is not mined..

Soldiers are out there protecting people's homes. They stare at their kids' old photos, complain about the food, wonder how their families are doing.."

I spent most of my life living in the Barracks and I am willing to continually respect our brave soldiers..

Three hearty cheers for you !!! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Smellymouth: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2016
Souljaboi1:

Three hearty cheers for you !!! smiley

Maximum Respect bruh..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by iluvpomo(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2016
I salute our brave soldiers @ Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Handsomecole(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Godbless the Nigerian Army.

#OrjiUzorKalu2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2016
We re proud of our soldiers,,, they become the best in landed battle. God bless Nigeria.
I'm serving them my plastic rice

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by FILEBE(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:
To the poster above me, the northerners will never support atiku..... 98% of 2019 votes is for PMB.

I will rather not start praising PMB or any politician. It gets to their brain and they start misbehaving. Are these not the reasons who put them there? to work. To govern. To rule well. so, when these are done , we should just commend and not express any form of Loyalty or "butt licking"( sorry to use that). It keeps them on their feet.

I am not fan of any politician.
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by IPOB123london: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2016
these people think we are fool

anyway i have nothing to say

but must say that i like the timing of this so called achievement

who is fooling who

seriously bumaria is nothing in his brain cell

chie
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by wexyee: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2016
Firmjudge:

Bro count me out of that 98% stop been cynical and sentimental
atiku is widely hated in the north ... If u re a northener u will knw.... All those people shouting atiku think just becus hes a northener he stand a chance against buhari re not livin in d north.....northerner wail unlike the igbos we say the truth when tins re not goin smooth wit us.. But we believe so much in the integrity of buhari so mch that we will vote for him for a 3rd term if posible.... Becus no politician presently in the political scene in nigeria that has the integrity of buhari...
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by passyhansome(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2016
phollybee:
This Victory without Lt. Col Ali is so painful . we will always remember your good deeds. Rest on our great Hero.
#Show some Love#

Hundreds have lost their life before him, what about them.
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by wexyee: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2016
Promismike:
AN ARMY THAT HAS NOTHING TO PROVE FOR A DEFEAT EXCEPT A FLAG AND QURAN. OK UNA WELLDONE OOO.
boko haram symphatiser spoted......... But u believe the video of shekau right even duh u didnt watch it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by cybriz82(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Firmjudge:

dnt blame him duh na hunger cause am.him mama never cook finish.
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by sheyisky(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
You are stupid! You for say PMB till 2090. Idiot
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by ariman: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Firmjudge:

Sure u don't represent more than 0.0001% of Northerners and that makes u negligible...#pmbmyhero

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by hmuhammad(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2016
Firmjudge:

continue claiming to be a northerner, we all know ur origin.
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by ability19: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Congrat to them

#paramedic-the-missing-link-in-the-nigeria-health-sector
https://www.nairaland.com/3544616/paramedic-missing-link-nigeria-health
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Buharimustgo: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:

Do u think we are expecting u guys to vote otherwise? The northerners we know are zombies,you are still talking of Buhari after he has destroyed Nigeria,this is exactly why easterners are crying for Biafra
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by updatemachine: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2016
dotman4real007:
chaiiii hunger no good oooo!!! just look at them dancing and rapping because they are now eating good food unlike when they were angry and shooting at their commanding officers for not giving them good food. But remember that shekau abi na shecow never die oooo!!!
shut up kid! so if shekau is killed it means boko haram as ended, use ur brain, its not only about shekau, its about the ideology, if u kill shekau, another leader will step up!
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by updatemachine: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
News of Nigerian soldiers & Boko haram is getting tiring.
Today you'll hear they have wiped out boko haram & cleared sambisa..
The next day shekau will give proof of being alive & assure us that we were given fake victory stories...
After that FG will show satellite image wey i no knw which satellite dem use capture d image + video..
Now they're celebrating victory again..
Boko haram should not give us any more surprises like fresh attacks this time around to really show us they are still around.
FG should tell Nigerians d real truth ... for our own safety.
retards everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by ej4sub: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

so dem be human being, wey dem go dey punish people like say dem be supernatural being, just because I wore a camouflage cap, they beat 10 years out of the years am going to spend on earth, embarassed useless set of people.

Sorry for the beaten... Their form Is still on, You can go and apply if You must wear camouflage..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by tyup(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2016
comradespade:

so dem be human being, wey dem go dey punish people like say dem be supernatural being, just because I wore a camouflage cap, they beat 10 years out of the years am going to spend on earth, embarassed useless set of people.

Lmao Lolzz cry
comradespade:

Lmao Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by tyup(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:

buhari till 2023 ? na your village hin go rule till 2023
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by CodecJay(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Promismike:
AN ARMY THAT HAS NOTHING TO PROVE FOR A DEFEAT EXCEPT A FLAG AND QURAN. OK UNA WELLDONE OOO.

Waris dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by hakimi1974(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:

atiku against p.m.b? it will be like a contest between a 1968 beetle car, and a brand new ferrari, sai baba buhari. haters go and die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by ogunsj: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Vickiweezy:
News of Nigerian soldiers & Boko haram is getting tiring.
Today you'll hear they have wiped out boko haram & cleared sambisa..
The next day shekau will give proof of being alive & assure us that we were given fake victory stories...
After that FG will show satellite image wey i no knw which satellite dem use capture d image + video..
Now they're celebrating victory again..
Boko haram should not give us any more surprises like fresh attacks this time around to really show us they are still around.
FG should tell Nigerians d real truth ... for our own safety.
this kind of news will always be tiring to people like you because you are on the other side. God pass una.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2016
tyup:

Lmao Lolzz cry

Lmao Lolzz

chairman, me army na two parallel linegrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by ogunsj: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Buharimustgo:

Do u think we are expecting u guys to vote otherwise? The northerners we know are zombies,you are still talking of Buhari after he has destroyed Nigeria,this is exactly why easterners are crying for Biafra
it's only the frustrated igbos like you that are talking about biafra. ask successful igbos like the ifeanyi ubahs, madukas cosharis, ngozi iwealas, kanu nwankwos, the okoyes Peter and Paul , ekweremadus, Ann chinjiles, Pius ayims etc they will tell you forget biafra. you have to move on with your life and stop dreaming of a dead biafra. as for voting for voting for buhari, your vote is inconsequential. keep it or send it to otouke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Firmjudge(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2016
wexyee:
atiku is widely hated in the north ... If u re a northener u will knw.... All those people shouting atiku think just becus hes a northener he stand a chance against buhari re not livin in d north.....northerner wail unlike the igbos we say the truth when tins re not goin smooth wit us.. But we believe so much in the integrity of buhari so mch that we will vote for him for a 3rd term if posible.... Becus no politician presently in the political scene in nigeria that has the integrity of buhari...

Bro I dont like atiku either can you show me where I claim to like atiku..
I only scolded him for saying 98 will want pmb mehn go on..

which mumu integrity Dan Adam.. tell yourself some truth..

Go and study 2017 budget and give yourself sme snce

pmb lost my lg he will lose again if he comes back..
be foolong yourself
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by lawalosky(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] am ready to join NA grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by wexyee: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2016
Firmjudge:

Bro I dont like atiku either can you show me where I claim to like atiku..
I only scolded him for saying 98 will want pmb mehn go on..

which mumu integrity Dan Adam.. tell yourself some truth..

Go and study 2017 budget and give yourself sme snce
north will prefare buhari more than any one from north thats what i meant.... Only kwankwaso can scratch[just a scratch] pmb in the north..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / Idi Aminu, Chairman In Adamawa Slaps His Mechanic (Video) / Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.