Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) (27224 Views)

700 Boko Haram Insurgents Surrender In Borno State - Lt. Gen. Buratai / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Firmjudge(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2016
hmuhammad:
continue claiming to be a northerner, we all know ur origin.

lol tribal bigot ..
You hate people from your side with a different opinion
I am a full dan Arewa I dont care what you believe in.
I practically dont like Atiku he is part of the foundation of widespread corruption in customs

PMB is a failure and he has bunch of cynical men. as advisers
Ask Prof Ango Abdullahi. he will tell you more.
Better open your eyes.

Mallam ka ci cool.!
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Firmjudge(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2016
wexyee:
north will prefare buhari more than any one from north thats what i meant.... Only kwankwaso can scratch[just a scratch] pmb in the north..

Lol he has lost his foundation keep fooling yourself online.
ask his wife..
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by wexyee: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Firmjudge:

Lol he has lost his foundation keep fooling yourself online.
ask his wife..
lol u wish .... I knw thats not wat u wnt to hear... Mark my words 2019 buhari will be re-elected
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by immex2(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Atiku2019:
Kudos Gallant Men cool
Atiku 2019

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by degemstone(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
[b][/b]God bless your gallantry. Victory is from God

Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by dotman4real007(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
updatemachine:
shut up kid! so if shekau is killed it means boko haram as ended, use ur brain, its not only about shekau, its about the ideology, if u kill shekau, another leader will step up!
And who is the kid? E gba mi ke!! Mr updatemachine what is your problem? If you are angry that you were unable to provide xmas cloths and xmas food for your children wetin concern me? I guess now that new year is almost here and it is not looking like you will be able to provide new year cloths and food you come here come dey look for wahala. I beg carry your madness go one side and update your crazy ass brain!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by gragraboy: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
ichidodo:
rubbish....
Rubish Ipod
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Vickiweezy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
ogunsj:
this kind of news will always be tiring to people like you because you are on the other side. God pass una.

On which other side?
U must be sick.
Try to visit your doctor asap.
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by babadem2much(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Atiku2019:
Kudos Gallant Men cool

Atiku that says he don't know the use of military when he was the vice president
He said the govt should open farm for them
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Buharimustgo: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
ogunsj:
it's only the frustrated igbos like you that are talking about biafra. ask successful igbos like the ifeanyi ubahs, madukas cosharis, ngozi iwealas, kanu nwankwos, the okoyes Peter and Paul , ekweremadus, Ann chinjiles, Pius ayims etc they will tell you forget biafra. you have to move on with your life and stop dreaming of a dead biafra. as for voting for voting for buhari, your vote is inconsequential. keep it or send it to otouke.

Its you and your generations that are frustrated,zombie continue,this is how u continue in slavery, upon your so called enlightenment
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by tex25: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Much respect to these gallant men
God bless!
Re: Nigerian Troops Celebrate, Rap Battle And Dance With Lt. Gen Buratai(pics,vid) by Hollarbark: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
God bless the Nigeria army it not easy kudos to you all but pls kindly stop the act of beating people putting on the army cloth or cap they are just ur fans American army appreciate citizen putting on there cloth thy love it it means thy are been love by them but why we Nigerias don't take things easy with ourself pls stop the act of beaten citizen like animals just cos of putting on our heroes cloth thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Appointed As Osinbajo’s Spokesperson By Buhari / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC / Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.