Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

my encounter with this two fine girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my encounter with this two fine girls (949 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo) / End Time See What These Fine Girls Were Caught Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my encounter with this two fine girls by Brunosamel(m): 3:15am On Dec 30, 2016
Hey, guys I have this two beautiful girls I admire a lot.

The problem is that the one I admire most doesn't cooperate at all, i have been calling this Xmas but she is not picking up. And she doesn't call back either but the funniest part she only calls when she needs my help. I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I told her that i want us to date she said no, giving excuse that she will graduating before me. The funniest part is that she told me that am her type guy but still refuse to relate with me and i really love her with the purest of heart .

the other admires me allot beyond my imagination but the problem is that she has a boyfriend. When we both are together she doesn't act as if she has a boyfriend cus she gives me the attention that i need to the extent that she ignores her boyfriend calls when she is with me. I asked her why she said she doesn't want him to start asking chorus questions. Our friendship went to the extent that she came to my house and cooked for me but i didn't had sex with her but rather i kissed her for her kindness. she was anxious and suprise when i told her that i didn't have a girlfriend. Ever since then she have been coming closer to me. She calls me on daily basics and looks after me with care

The questions
1. What should i do with first girls, even though i still love her. Should i let her go or keep trying

2. The second girls is coming too close to me and am falling for it but i don't want be a girlfriend snatcher

I need solid advice !!!
Thanks
Re: my encounter with this two fine girls by Preeck: 3:46am On Dec 30, 2016
Kalikpon d 2 of dem nd choose one angry
Re: my encounter with this two fine girls by Lincoln275(m): 5:56am On Dec 30, 2016
minimini mani mo
Re: my encounter with this two fine girls by Bluezy13(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2016
Brunosamel:
Hey, guys I have this two beautiful girls I admire a lot.

The problem is that the one I admire most doesn't cooperate at all, i have been calling this Xmas but she is not picking up. And she doesn't call back either but the funniest part she only calls when she needs my help. I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. I told her that i want us to date she said no, giving excuse that she will graduating before me. The funniest part is that she told me that am her type guy but still refuse to relate with me and i really love her with the purest of heart .

the other admires me allot beyond my imagination but the problem is that she has a boyfriend. When we both are together she doesn't act as if she has a boyfriend cus she gives me the attention that i need to the extent that she ignores her boyfriend calls when she is with me. I asked her why she said she doesn't want him to start asking chorus questions. Our friendship went to the extent that she came to my house and cooked for me but i didn't had sex with her but rather i kissed her for her kindness. she was anxious and suprise when i told her that i didn't have a girlfriend. Ever since then she have been coming closer to me. She calls me on daily basics and looks after me with care

The questions
1. What should i do with first girls, even though i still love her. Should i let her go or keep trying

2. The second girls is coming too close to me and am falling for it but i don't want be a girlfriend snatcher

I need solid advice !!!
Thanks

Relationship issues this early mor mor
Re: my encounter with this two fine girls by IamLEGEND1: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2016
so you dey push your ugly tongue inside one girl mouth and at the same time you wan fùck another different one.
My advice for you,bruh......just forget am sef....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Meet The Newsest Gay Dude In Town! / What Is Wrong With This Age Gap. Please Help / Sex In Tahoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.