Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians (16008 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Begins Spraying Of Passengers From Volatile Countries / When In Need Foundation (W.I.N) Gives 3000 People Free Medical Service In Abuja / Good Samaritan Pays N1.2m Hospital Bills For Poor Patients In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by Timpaul(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
I wonder y our Government is quick to publicise things they intend doing and @ the end nothing is done.e.g N-power allowance will be paid before christmass,5k Allowance will be paid to jobless youth, primary school pupil will be given food I schools. I celebrate what I see not what I hear.
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
How do they intend to know the truly poor,
Are their offices going to be mobile cox, the truly poor are not in the cities and they don't have the logistics to operate in most truly poor areas.
Finally hope some truly poor politicians dont hijack this as their reward forvtruly pooring the masses.

God bless the truly poor federal republic of Naija

I'm wondering too.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
philssstudy:
d
You and KingData63 just keep spamming threads with your advertisements.
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by aku626(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Looking for the gullible ones again? I believe this is a good INTENTION by the government however, the story isn't complete until we know the details. Who is poor and who is rich? What's the static song of poor people in the country and how did they arrive at the statistics how many of such cases mwoyld Ben treated a year? And from what effect would it have on the budget. Come on smart Nigerians let's question all this too good to be true gestures by the government and aspiring officials
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
ceasare:

They should first start with setting up a database to keep tab on
Birth/death daily across nation,then monthly and we can then move
From there.....d census of a thing is still an organize,overpriced scam!
You're absolutely correct
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by lollmaolol(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
dingbang:
naija cannot be great when there is organized crime in the inner circle of the presidency.

I agree
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by yomi1911: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by juman(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hope its not another apc lies.
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Are you a doctor, nurse, physiotherapist, etc or in any healthcare professions? We have jobs for you. Direct care service contracts by our health management company, Health On-Call Managers is one of the most lucrative offers nationwide. If you find fulfillment in extending health care services to people in their homes while getting good extra bucks through delivering care services and from referral bonuses (20% of subscription rate), send us your details (name, profession, contact mobile number and location) to 08129295556 and we will reach you back within 24hours.

Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by ensamy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nairalanders pls I met this little girl with this terrible cataract and her mom. Infact she needs to benefit from this free surgery so she can go back to school and be able to have a future.
Her mom is a single mother with[color=#990000][/color] three kids.
Pls lets acts to make her benefit before she completly lost her sight. They live in Ajah lagos.
Her mom phone number 07089365974. God bless Nairaland

Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by Smyblueboy(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2017
Re: FG Begins Free Medical Services For Poor Nigerians by corruptst(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
mcquin:
Its ongoing in UBTH. I don't know if other places. Be sure of your fact before you criticise. Infact there has been various adverts on ITV radio concerning this.
I'm a medical doctor who works with the Federal Government. So, I know my facts well. I'm sure the poor there also present their certificate of poverty for easy identification.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems / Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor / First Aid Home Remedies For Minor Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.