Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend (1900 Views)

Regina Daniels And Her Best Friend, Cassie (Throwback Photos) / Former Miss UNIZIK Whose Nude Images Went Viral Finally Marries / Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finally Marries Her Younger Lover 'codedly' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by Bonaguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2016

It seems like the self-acclaimed Nigeria media’s Queen, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is married.

The 52-year-old daughter of former Oyo state governor, who had never been married before, shared this photo (above) on her Instagram account and wrote;

“Ahmed Rufa’i Makama, THANK YOU for being my BEST FRIEND for LIFE. Thank you for believing in me since we were 17 and 19 in the Uk. Happy new year 2017. #Bauchi #Nigeria

Kemi Rufa’i Makama :-)”

She has also changed her Instagram profile name from Kemi Olunloyo to Kemi Rufa'i Makama.

Congratulations to her….that’s if this is true! Cos you this is Kemi Olunloyo we are talking about. With her, you expect the unexpected.

http://www.nonsosblog.com/2016/12/kemi-olunloyo-is-married/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol I'm happy for her o. Her matter be like barren woman weh dey rain aggression on other people children, when she born her own, she go calm down like a mother should.

Now that she's entering marriage for the first time, I hope her views would change from feminist and being rude to people and she'll start respecting people henceforth

I also hope in one corner of my mind say no be the guy money she want o cus we fit hear say dem divorce tomorrow now.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by doublewisdom: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Ahmed Rufa’i Makama get mind o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by saxwizard(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2016
in Jenifa's voice. .....bad shild

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2016
doublewisdom:
Ahmed Rufa’i Makama get mind o.
Lol our people say no matter how bad person be, there's someone made for you.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by speedyconnect3: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2016
But why the man no marry till now. Abi na their agreement?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by DIKEnaWAR: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2016
I like this woman the same way i like Trump, FFK, Fayose et al. They go where others consider sacred. They are game changers.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by lionlamb020(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
I don't just get all this... sad Was she not the one saying that one young guy is the grey hair in her private part and all that not long ago undecided?? Abeg I'm sure she's just looking for attention as always...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by lionlamb020(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
I like this woman the same way i like Trump, FFK, Fayose et al. They go where others consider sacred. They are game changers.
Which game? Mario or candy crush? undecided
She ain't changing no game abeg.. Stop giving her credit for being a public idiot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Finally Marries Her Best Friend by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I thought she was dating on small boy.

(1) (Reply)

"Being Married Means Nothing To Me,"newly Married Laura Ikeji,rants On Instagram / Fake Bigbrothernija House Jon Caught Kissing Tboss / The Lady With A Disgusting Anus Takes Another Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.