Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Top 10 LOVE Songs Of The 90s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 10 LOVE Songs Of The 90s (771 Views)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / What Are Your Best Rock Love Songs / 8 Powerful Love Songs That Will Totally Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 LOVE Songs Of The 90s by LOIUSXIV: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2016
The 1990s, like the 80s was the golden era of music.not the rubbish that we have today as "hits''.
10.'I swear'(All4one):this california-based group shook the world with their 1994 monster hit.music that is a masterclass in showing that lyrics matters.the mohjave guys were duly rewarded,winning a Grammy award in 1995.'i swear' is a testament of soulfulness and talent.today and forever,it is a masterpiece.
9.'If I Ever fall in love'(shai):when a single track skyrockets the sale of an album to platinum status.the name "shai" may be unfamiliar today,but their hit is eternal.'and if i ever ....sure that the lady is a friend'.powerful delivery too.for lovers and radio stations,'shai' was gold.
8.'Unbreak my heart'(Toni Braxton):When a video the better medium.Tyson Beckford's well chiseled muscles gripping the audience,even male fans.with a Grammy to boot,'Unbreak' my heart till today is a favourite of radio stations.
7.'End of the road'('Boyz II Men'):Unarguably ,the greatest R&B GROUP OF ALL TIME
.from Philladelphia,indeed the city of 'brotherly love'.this evergreen track even made break-ups a no-grudge thing,if u know what i mean.more hits would follow 'end of the road'.
6. 'want you back'(take that'):..you came back for good'.a powerful ending.so was the entire work of this British group,which Robbie Williams belonged.awards followed this classic,the lyrics etched on the hearts of fans,including myself.
5.'kiss from a rose'(Seal):1995 was the year of 'BATMAN'. IT WAS HOWEVER A BETTER YEAR FOR Seal,whose masterpiece wasthe Batman soundtrack.on Grammy night,Seal was a king,sweeping three awards. Seal's delivery was something to behold,gravel-voiced and assured.(to be continued)
Re: The Top 10 LOVE Songs Of The 90s by kingDELE(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2016
K
Re: The Top 10 LOVE Songs Of The 90s by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2016
OK
Re: The Top 10 LOVE Songs Of The 90s by taiocol: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2016
waiting
Re: The Top 10 LOVE Songs Of The 90s by kingofcasting(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
smiley ah. especially that kiss from a rose by seal. if I tell you how many times I have downloaded that song ehn.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Signs A Multi – Million Dollar Deal With Sony Music / Is This Madness Or What?? / I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.