Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From (3043 Views)

Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From / Burpline: A Free Mobile Gaming App That Rewards Users With Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by samoyeson: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
A Nigerian gaming company Microgames recently launched a gaming app called NiaraGames Gold MIner. The game has so many levels, and each level has an amount of gold you have to mine to proceed to the next level and the amount you mine can be converted to cash . Top 10 high scores on the table can claim their money every week. Isn't that cool?. This is an indigenous app by a Nigerian for Nigerians lets support it. Visit www.nairagames.com to sign up and download the app to your phone. Thanks
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by austino677(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Okay but no data undecided
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Leopantro: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2016
when do they pay out for high score achievers?
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by samoyeson: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
austino677:
Okay but no data undecided

No be data you dey use browse.
Ok let data stop you from earning
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by samoyeson: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Leopantro:
when do they pay out for high score achievers?

Weekly
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Leopantro: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
let's talk privately, for now.
i have an issue
sent you a PM
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Apkappsdl: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is it easy to get?
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Sylar3333: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Rubish,you even need to pay N500 for playtime before playing the game ..best paying app is burpline lite..not all this shits
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by cao(f): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Err...you're not the first, I don't even think you're the second sef....
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Leopantro: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
i have given the OP the opportunity to contact me and he refused.
i will soon prove that this is a scam
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Sylar3333: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pure scam
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by samoyeson: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Leopantro:
let's talk privately, for now.
i have an issue
sent you a PM
HELLO
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by samoyeson: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sylar3333:
Pure scam
HOW IS IT A SCAM
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Leopantro: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
samoyeson:

HELLO
you are finally back since the 29th of last month.
reply my PM
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by cao(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Samoyeson, was that your free minutes you just used? 'cause they've been waiting for your reply for almost a month and you only just showed your face for like 2 minutes...
Re: Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From by Leopantro: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
cao:
Samoyeson, was that your free minutes you just used? 'cause they've been waiting for your reply for almost a month and you only just showed your face for like 2 minutes...

let me light a fire under him

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Psp 1005(phat) For Sale (18k) / Get Qsat Q23g And Play Over 200 Free Games And Satellite Channels For 1yr / Salto Bungee Trampoline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.