Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (53158 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Must he prophesy?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by c4tnoelz: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
people perish cuz dey lack vision.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by dee02(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Get lost TB Joshua.... You fraud as....s nigga!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hillary Clinton is going to won with narrow......?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by bestspoke: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
No way I'm wasting my mb on this...
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by nmreports: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
wheezie24:

u cant eat ur cake nd have it...if u wnat to say again ?,stick wt it....if u want to claim d prophecy do so

I appreciate your perspective.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Pdizzle(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
The only certain thing about tomorrow is that nobody knows it.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by linearity: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
gaburiel:
Does that mean Naira go devalue pass the one wey e don devalue so?

Naira is already devalued...The Federal Government is very stubborn at maintaining the official rate at N305 and we are paying huge money to maintain it at that level versus the parallel market rate of N490.

The government need to close that gap and take it close to the parallel market rate.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by loschivatos(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
And these are taken as prophecy. There is problem in this country
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by taketime2019: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
TB JOSHUA IS TALKING LIKE HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. THIS IS NOT A MESSAGE FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD. THIS MESSAGE IS COMING FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. PLEASE STOP USING THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN. KEEP YOUR ENDLESS AND FUTILE REVELATIONS TO YOURSELF. WE DON'T NEED YOUR LIES ANYMORE. YOU ARE A RICH PASTOR AND BUHARI IS A RICH PRESIDENT. NIGERIANS ARE SERIOUSLY SUFFERING AND WE DON'T NEED YOUR LIES ANYMORE BECAUSE WE ARE VERY HUNGRY AND ANGRY. CANT YOU SEE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF THE UNGODLY SITUATION IN OUR FATHERLAND. EVERYBODY IS CLAIMING WHAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD DID NOT REVEAL TO THEM. IT IS JUST YOUR FALLACIOUS STRATEGY TO DECEIVE THE POOR PEOPLE WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY ARE MANAGING TO SURVIVE. PLEASE STOP TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY SAD AND HUNGRY BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING THEIR SITUATION WORST. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME, THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL PASS JUDGMENT TO EVERYONE.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Kbs468(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
I thought we already had a Naira Devaluation this year.

Dont mind the OP. The video was actually for 2016. That of 2017 prophecy is scheduled for tomorrow Saturday
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by histemple: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
MisterDreamz:

"we already HAS?"

Guy why?

Chai!! Nairaland.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Na so d man go talk, later if story change he go deny talking... Anyway thank God.say na internet era we dey, pple go remind u..
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Miles300: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Sometimes we take predictions and assumptions as prophecies ....
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by aliscomonaj: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nigerian pastors are all scam. They are all businessmen.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by MacAlexie(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
AgentGoat:
G
hahaha...i'm sori bt ur name got me laffin "AgentGoat" vry funny
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by greatermax77(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
@Poster, you rushed to post a fake news, why?
Pls this is part of his 2016 prophecy. His 2017 prophecy will come on air on 31st night.
I hate when some people try to mislead others with lies
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by AgentGoat: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
MacAlexie:

hahaha...i'm sori bt ur name got me laffin "AgentGoat" vry funny

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by mrsfavour(f): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
This is part of 2016 prophesy, he is yet to give 2017 prophesy
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by thrillionaire(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
samuelson06:

this not these
The later is the plural form.
its not "later" but "latter" tongue
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by barrybanbi: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Story for d gods

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yeye
Dey
Smell
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by BankManager(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
People still dey go dis man church ni?? Remembered how he predicted the US election and the opposite happened.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Martinez19(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Two words for tb Joshua........... Hold it.. tongue

I still can't see an American female president. undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
can anybody summarize the whole prophesies
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Peacetemi:
TB Joshua be like:

I have a prophecy; if you leave your house at 11:59pm tomorrow, you'll return next year undecided

LOL
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by aku626(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
People would be here to bash this man but won't face the government that's giving him followers I'm not against him I'm a born again Christian but I know God isn't going to fix the roads that are going to kill people next year or invest in Nigeria to help the economy we have to do our part and that's to vote in credible people. The Bible says when the righteous rules there's rejoicing and the opposite when the wicked is there.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by mildflame: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Believe this man you will believe any SHIT
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Eazie351(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
soccervista!!!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by bqlekan(m): 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
victorazy:

Many things u won't understand as common man, flesh.

No lesson....there was Just a change that happened at the die minute before US election if not, Clinton has already been prepared as a winner. This is why many prophects don't say everything out until it come to pass because the moment u've said it, the wind and other elements will carry it and it will be subdued to change.

For the building, there are things involved which u may not understand if I start explaining it to u. Why Lag gov never persecute him?

TB J is the only man of God I've seen in Nigeria.

Common man? Well, I do understand a lot of things maybe better than you do.. But you know at times, it is better to shut up. You don't need prophesies to convince people you are a man of God.. Your man of God is trying too hard.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
taketime2019:
TB JOSHUA IS TALKING LIKE HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. THIS IS NOT A MESSAGE FROM THE ALMIGHTY GOD. THIS MESSAGE IS COMING FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE. PLEASE STOP USING THE NAME OF GOD IN VAIN. KEEP YOUR ENDLESS AND FUTILE REVELATIONS TO YOURSELF. WE DON'T NEED YOUR LIES ANYMORE. YOU ARE A RICH PASTOR AND BUHARI IS A RICH PRESIDENT. NIGERIANS ARE SERIOUSLY SUFFERING AND WE DON'T NEED YOUR LIES ANYMORE BECAUSE WE ARE VERY HUNGRY AND ANGRY. CANT YOU SEE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF THE UNGODLY SITUATION IN OUR FATHERLAND. EVERYBODY IS CLAIMING WHAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD DID NOT REVEAL TO THEM. IT IS JUST YOUR FALLACIOUS STRATEGY TO DECEIVE THE POOR PEOPLE WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY ARE MANAGING TO SURVIVE. PLEASE STOP TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY SAD AND HUNGRY BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING THEIR SITUATION WORST. IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME, THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL PASS JUDGMENT TO EVERYONE.
Nigeria is in a valley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.