Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (53160 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by victorazy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
bqlekan:

Common man? Well, I do understand a lot of things maybe better than you do.. But you know at times, it is better to shut up. You don't need prophesies to convince people you are a man of God.. Your man of God is trying too hard.

You convinced me more that you know nothing at all (not insult). For your info, T.B. Josua is a prophect not just "man of God"
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by DrogoG(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
lalasticlala:

Stop posting these nonsense "prophesies" on this forum.
Nigerians are to dumb to believe this known conman called TB Joshua!
This is a thief who couldn't predict his own church building that collapsed and kill hundreds of his dumb congregation!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by EFCC777: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
Again ?

Oga we await the female American president

grin
keep quite
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by awayeyebundle: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
TB joshua is a real man of God if not that Russian hack the election of USA to make Trump won the election...his prediction would've be real....he's prediction will be real...I would like to hear what he saw concerning Nigeria that God has reveal for him
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Franky9584(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
I wonder wot is prophetic inside dat sentence there...our faith cannot and will never fail us....I was expecting him to say that Nigeria will b better, like $1=#150, like 1bag of rice=#8k...and all dat
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by samuelson06(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
thrillionaire:
its not "later" but "latter" tongue

Teacher sef don't make mistake o cheesy
Thank you joor.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by bqlekan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
victorazy:

You convinced me more that you know nothing at all (not insult). For your info, T.B. Josua is a prophect not just "man of God"

If you think being a prophet is only limited to prophesy ( fake and calculated prophecies in TBJ's case ) then witch doctors/herbalist, magicians et al will pass as a one too.

Like I said earlier, silence is golden... He is making too much of a fool of himself. His followers are no better
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by nwakaibeya1: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Have I become your enemy because I speak the truth? Can the powerless fight for the powerful? Spiritual robbers, Evil prophets and evil Pastors and evil marine and occult people rules and reigns and many people belong there and pretend loads and claim all sorts of fake success and prayers especially in this Christmas season and pretending to love Jesus Christ ,and even as Jesus Christ followers,whereas at night they turn to their Evil practices and dominion ?they are those we call human chameleons and night people and they dominate the world especially as Prophets and pastors in church space and that's why we say night is one and Light is one and those who belong to the night and have power understand me too well when they read me ,not the empty vessels and it must interest you to know that it's the evil people that knows whom Jesus Christ truly is ,and not the empty vessels, empty noise makers who keep claiming what they are not and prophesying, take it receive your millions, I see the number of eggs in your refrigerator and after seeing all that for you you remain a toy in the hands of evil people and you cannot sleep at night and you have no peace as Jesus Christ promised and gives those who come to him .upon all your night vigils and fasting? Why not be wise and know that all that glitters ain't gold and check this words spiritually to know who is speaking #no matter how people pretends it is only at night that we know who is who and no pretenses there at night# the mantle and the light and unbelievable power has come back and Power talks and not empty critics Mathew 13,13-14

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by nwakaibeya1: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
Can the powerless fight for the powerful? Spiritual robbers, Evil prophets and evil Pastors and evil marine and occult people rules and reigns and many people belong there and pretend loads and claim all sorts of fake success and prayers especially in this Christmas season and pretending to love Jesus Christ ,and even as Jesus Christ followers,whereas at night they turn to their Evil practices and dominion ?they are those we call human chameleons and night people and they dominate the world especially as Prophets and pastors in church space and that's why we say night is one and Light is one and those who belong to the night and have power understand me too well when they read me ,not the empty vessels and it must interest you to know that it's the evil people that knows whom Jesus Christ truly is ,and not the empty vessels, empty noise makers who keep claiming what they are not and prophesying, take it receive your millions, I see the number of eggs in your refrigerator and after seeing all that for you you remain a toy in the hands of evil people and you cannot sleep at night and you have no peace as Jesus Christ promised and gives those who come to him .upon all your night vigils and fasting? Why not be wise and know that all that glitters ain't gold and check this words spiritually to know who is speaking #no matter how people pretends it is only at night that we know who is who and no pretenses there at night# the mantle and the light and unbelievable power has come back and Power talks and not empty critics Mathew 13,13-14

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Kojochyke(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by EagleNest(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
2016 was a weird year. It disappointed many pastors who had prophesied about the year. Even opinion polls and forecasts were shamed this year esp in America.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by yomi1911: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by MacAlexie(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=AgentGoat post=52393723][/quote] Oh...sori man,dint mean 2 upset u...
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by IslamicRebel: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Read this about Islam and you know whether you live in a safe area or not. The percentage population of muslims will determine whether you are safe or not. Please read and share especially with Christians in the Middle Belt.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Nigeria--50%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmmm !

Again!!

He said : "Everyone has a portion to be blamed. Let us share the blame and move the country forward."

He should take his share, first.
We will join him later.

Good for him
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by Skelewu: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2016
Peacetemi:
TB Joshua be like:

I have a prophecy; if you leave your house at 11:59pm tomorrow, you'll return next year undecided

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by diamondvil(f): 3:30am On Dec 31, 2016
shamecurls:
“President Buhari will do everything to reject devaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader.

But there will be overwhelming pressure from above him which he will not be able to resist.

Everyone has a portion to be blamed. Let us share the blame and move the country forward.

My president, President Buhari has good intentions. A king’s intention cannot be carried out properly without the support of his subjects.

He needs your support to lead us out of the valley. Nigeria, we are in a valley. It is not our president that put us in the valley but generations.

Nigerians, support and pray for your leader. The future of this country is crying for help."

The dude see positive thing diz time! Unlike the Bishop telling us to brace up for tougher 2017.

pls ds was d 2016 prophecy. 2017 has nt been spoken yet. Will b done today 31st.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by AgentGoat: 3:57am On Dec 31, 2016
MacAlexie:

Oh...sori man,dint mean 2 upset u...
ooooh
loool

I'm not upset bro.

Happy New Year
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by MacAlexie(m): 4:28am On Dec 31, 2016
AgentGoat:
ooooh loool

I'm not upset bro.
Happy New Year
Alryt,cus dint knw wat 2 expect wit d luk on da guy's face...
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by SKYGMAN: 4:31am On Dec 31, 2016
TB WITH ANOTHER GUESS WORK AGAIN! STILL WAITING FOR YOUR US FEMALE PRESIDENT O.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by hollypagan: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2016
TB is getting quite these days
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by menstrualpad: 5:25am On Jan 06, 2017
MacAlexie:
hahaha...i'm sori bt ur name got me laffin "AgentGoat" vry funny
a very useless moniker indeed
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by MacAlexie(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2017
menstrualpad:
Hmm..."menstrualpad"...excuse me,u no c any oda username 2 use?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by MacAlexie(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2017
AgentGoat:
ooooh loool

I'm not upset bro.
Happy New Year
Yea, Happy 2017...
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by AgentGoat: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
menstrualpad:

Wetin dey worry you?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) by menstrualpad: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
AgentGoat:

Wetin dey worry you?
hi goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.