Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt (5362 Views)

How Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Market Is Fast Growing (Photos) / Starting A Leather( Nylon) Manufacturing Business In Abuja / Nylon Manufacturing Company In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by improve: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
I need the contact and the details of Nylon Manufacturing Companies in Warri and Port Harcourt with the hope of doing business with them. And possibly present cost of the nylon at wholesale...

And some detailed production activities...

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by tectonotimes: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by austinauto(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2017
improve:
I need the contact and the details of Nylon Manufacturing Companies in Warri and Port Harcourt with the hope of doing business with them. And possibly present cost of the nylon at wholesale...

Thanks

Well don't no much about PH, but I don't think if there is any in warri, depend on the type of nylon you talking abouth though. But all I can say is we do receive a lot of calls from people in these two state, even met with some few client when ever am in warri, but we are based in lagos. Check out few of my thread concerning nylon branding here, if interested you can contact us, let's no what you want
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by belcom10(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls which of the nylon are you interested in, kindly contact me for info.
improve:

Thanks
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by Nylonmanufactur: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
I have a nylon production factory in Rivers state, reply if you are still interested. We will supply your needs. We are also into recycling of waste nylons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by Nylonmanufactur: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
austinauto:

Well don't no much about PH, but I don't think if there is any in warri, depend on the type of nylon you talking abouth though. But all I can say is we do receive a lot of calls from people in these two state, even met with some few client when ever am in warri, but we are based in lagos. Check out few of my thread concerning nylon branding here, if interested you can contact us, let's no what you want

Please refer them to me I own a nylon factory in rivers state. Thank you
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by austinauto(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nylonmanufactur:

Please refer them to me I own a nylon factory in rivers state. Thank you

What type of nylon do you produce? You can also reach us via whatsapp. Check signature for our number. Thanks
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by Nylonmanufactur: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
austinauto:

What type of nylon do you produce? You can also reach us via whatsapp. Check signature for our number. Thanks

We produce white nylons
Black nylons s1,s2,s3 based on demand
Coloured nylons based on demand

1 Like

Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by Nylonmanufactur: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=austinauto post=87957283]

What type of nylon do you produce? You can also reach us
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by bextie: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nylonmanufactur please drop your WhatsApp number or address in river state.
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by Nylonmanufactur: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=bextie post=91437166]Nylonmanufactur please drop your WhatsApp number or address in river state. [/quo

+234 902 789 0550 Pls send a message to this number and tell her what kind of nylon you want.
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by Djdannyb4u: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Nylonmanufactur:
I have a nylon production factory in Rivers state, reply if you are still interested. We will supply your needs. We are also into recycling of waste nylons.
Pls give me ur number. I want to buy waste bags in large quantities.
My number is 08037380285.
Anyone that manufactures & sells nylons in Port Harcourt, most especially big black waste nylon bags should contact me tru 08037380285. Let's do business.
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by NOBLE179(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Nylonmanufactur:
I need fancy nylon for popcorn packaging. This is my number, 07032412360
Re: Nylon Manufacturing Company In Warri And Port Harcourt by Kayberg: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nylonmanufactur:

I can fix your faulty AC Drives, Servo Drives, Treatment Units, Temperature Controllers (static relay controlled and Hot Runner types), Power Supply Units(single and three phase types), Ultrasonic Welding Machine Power Supply, HMI, MMI and many more.

Just PM me.

(1) (Reply)

BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name / Quail Farming In Nigerai / Quality Customized Atm Card Flash Drive for your clients/staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.