Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) (1469 Views)

Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Christmas Without Harmattan In Lagos: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by chumaZ(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Christmas is not fun without grandma cum grandpa kiss kiss kiss

Fellow romancelander share ur grandma epic food cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by ETILA100(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
why is yeloba stew always black?
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by chumada: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
I missed my grandma epic jellof rice this year cry cry
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by IamLEGEND1: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bros,Na how many una be for una house?
the thing be like say Na for IDP camp.
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by chumaZ(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
ETILA100:

how sure are u is a yoloba stew abi u wan cause e-war here
Abeg come and be going before u cause commotion for this sweet thread angry sad
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by kinggogo: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
So na evrybody still get granny undecided
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

I swear I thought the same thing.. grin
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by chumaZ(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

yes we are in IDP camp in my village tongue tongue
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by chumada: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
ETILA100:

Who tell u say na yeloba stew amibo sad angry
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
grandma I love u kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by ruggedboy01: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
chumaZ:
Christmas is not fun without grandma cum grandpa kiss kiss kiss

Fellow romancelander share ur grandma epic food cheesy grin

ur grandma born pass abraham grin cheesy
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by revenge001: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
I missed home cry cry
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by chumaZ(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
ruggedboy01:

ur grandma born pass abraham grin cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by adaksbullet: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
are u haved gramma? undecided
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
adaksbullet:
are u haved gramma? undecided
iyaf died grin
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by IamLEGEND1: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:

I swear I thought the same thing.. grin
no difference between the sizes of the portions of the adults and the kids........everybody na primary consumer for that family.

1 Like

Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
no difference between the sizes of the portions of the adults and the kids........everybody na primary consumer for that family.
grin

They eat as equals.. Hybrids of adults and kids..

That family go strange gan
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by adaksbullet: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
iyaf died grin
I'm no that u are d one that his killed him angry angry angry angry
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
adaksbullet:
I'm no that u are d one that his killed him angry angry angry angry
am no the one angry
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by chumaZ(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
chumada:

Who tell u say na yeloba stew amibo sad angry

u de mind am sad angry
Re: The Love Of A Grandma..... Christmas Without Her is not fun (picture) by adaksbullet: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
am no the one angry
bad child angry

(1) (Reply)

And This We Say / Help!!! Am Tired Of Being An Introvert / Please Have Sex With Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.