Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' (2760 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / CDQ Educates DJ Cuppy After She Went To Germany To Deliver A Speech "About Niger / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
A concerned Nigerian citizen and fan of DJ Cuppy, has taken to Snapchat to pray for the Cuppy, who
she alleged ate salad with garri.

According to her, she prays DJ Cuppy doesn't fall sick as a result of the weird combination. Here's what she wrote;

"God help DJ Cuppy ooo... mke she no sick---wetin she dey chop like dis?? cos i see salad i see Eba too"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerian-lady-prays-for-dj-cuppy-after.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Erngie(f): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol. Purging is the worst case scenario
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Davash222(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nice combination, just like eba and chocolate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by ClassCaptain(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Walahi, KO si iroyin mo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by HelenBee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
ClassCaptain:
Walahi, KO si iroyin mo grin
Aswear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
How is this news?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
That was how I caught Paperlace one day eating akpu with mayonnaise, even dey lick finger join.
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
What she eat na biz, this is no news.
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nigerians and busy body, how is what Dj fvcking Cuppy ate newsworthy? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Me self, I chop garri and mango

Who go pray for Me? embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Greenbuoy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
LastMumu:
That was how I caught Paperlace one day eating akpu with mayonnaise, even dey lick finger join.
I know it's hard to believe, but I've stopped eating akpu. Don't drag me back to old things biko grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by NLProblemChild(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
I love her till death.
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
skarlett:
Nigerians and busy body, how is what Dj fvcking Cuppy ate newsworthy? undecided

I just weak
Re: Nigerian Lady Prays For DJ Cuppy After She Ate 'eba And Salad' by TeflonBlixx: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2017
As in. .

What's our business if she decides to eat Eba and Fufu??

Na wa sha. .

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacted To A Photos Of A Girl Romancing And Twerking For His Pictures / See The Make Up Photo That Is Driving The Internet Insane! / Kanye West Shares Picture Of An Unclad Ladies, People Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.