Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J (1611 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / What Have You Bought This Year That Was A Waste Of Money? / Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by lewispius: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Laura Ikeji seems not to be about the worries of the “expensive Aso ebi”, which Anita Joseph complained about hours ago(https://www.nairaland.com/3546282/actress-anita-joseph-says-shes), but she’s rather more concerned about the help for women in marital crisis.

She took to her Instagram to advice women not to stay in abusive marriages because of what they think people will say.

She wrote:

“Pls my fellow ladies, marriage isn’t By force!!! We need to stop marrying because of the society. Don’t be in a domestic violent marriage, stop thinking the idiot would stop beating you, violent people don’t change, if he hit you once, he would do it again. You still don’t wanna leave because of what society might say? Leave!!!! You silly woman. Run for your life, for your children’s sake, for the future of your children. It’s worse when he beats you while you are pregnant. Gosh, God will punish any man that puts his hand on a pregnant woman. You shall be useless for life. RIP pretty lady. You should have left last year like you said you were. F₩#@k society. They know nothing. Marriage is not by force. Don’t marry him cos instagram is disturbing you on when to marry. Stupid unhappy people constantly reminding you of your biological clock. Rip angel.

Instagram pls stop begging women to go back to bad marriages. Women are dying everyday from domestic violence. Stop complaining about how much you bought asoebi and help these women get out of danger. RIP angel.”

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/12/30/stop-complaining-much-bought-aso-ebi-help-women-get-danger-laura-ikeji/

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by BlackDBagba: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
I see! undecided

And........ This is "news" because?
Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by delishpot: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
bbmpin:
I see! undecided

Because women need someone to hammer it into their skulls that a man who beats them would soon kill them like the lady she is typing RIP for. Isn't that news enough?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by Bluezy13(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Those who give a fvck...

Are coming
Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by Defaramade(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
bbmpin:
I see! undecided
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by IamLEGEND1: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:

Because women need someone to hammer it into their skulls that a man who beats them would soon kill them like the lady she is typing RIP for. Isn't that news enough?
I see!

And she is "knowledgeable" about such situations?

All these self-certified relationship experts sharing their ignorant opinions about peoples marriages are closet hypocrites

Its always easy to claim "high moral standards" when it's not your problem.

I Reiterate!!! How is this "news"

2 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by CaroLyner(f): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Women are dying everyday from domestic violence. Stop complaining about how much you bought asoebi and help these women get out of danger

#Valid point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by delishpot: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
bbmpin:
I see!

And she is "knowledgeable" about such situations?

All these self-certified relationship experts sharing their ignorant opinions about peoples marriages are closet hypocrites

Its always easy to claim "high moral standards" when it's not your problem.

I Reiterate!!! How is this "news"

You need a degree to tell an abused spouse to leave the toxic environment? grin grin Nigerians can just react to situation based on their hatred for someone rather than facts sha. So, are you a wife beater? Why are you angry that someone is advicing beaten wives or even husbands to run for their lives? Do you stand the risk of losing your punching bag if she reads this message?
How does leaving an abusive relationship comparevto morality?
Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by K9Uneet(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Apart from her full time occupation of being Linda's sister, Laura actually made sense for once. Ladies should for no reason endure in any abusive relationship.
Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by queenitee(f): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
K9Uneet:
Apart from her full time occupation of being Linda's sister, Laura actually made sense for once. Ladies should for no reason endure in any abusive relationship.
I'm totally in support of this

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by LegalBaby(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:

You need a degree to tell an abused spouse to leave the toxic environment? grin grin Nigerians can just react to situation based on their hatred for someone rather than facts sha. So, are you a wife beater? Why are you angry that someone is advicing beaten wives or even husbands to run for their lives? Do you stand the risk of losing your punching bag if she reads this message?

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by harry2sexy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is it no Laura?? Straight to fp. Anything bouh this follow-come celebrity hits fp buh if u doubt me, this post will hit fp before 8:00 odd 1.42

Hit fp before 9pm odd 1.84

Hit fp before 10pm odd 2.33

Hit fp before 11pm odd 1,000,000,000

May hit fp or remain in purgatory 1.01

Place ur bets now

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
delishpot:

You fail to grasp my point!

How is this news(nothing new here) Most women are exposed to these "sermons" and most still remain in abusive marriages!

Whats "new" here that dignifies the purpose of this thread?

Why is this "repeated sermon" newsworthy? because its "Laura"

Got nothing against her but i would rather listen to a "couple married for 20years" talk about marriage(pros and cons) than an attention seeking Instagram doll.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by harry2sexy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
bbmpin:

You fail to grasp my point!

How is this news(nothing new here) Most women are exposed to these "sermons" and most still remain in abusive marriages!

Whats "new" here that dignifies the purpose of this thread?

Why is this "repeated sermon" newsworthy? because its "Laura"

Got nothing against her but i would rather listen to a "couple married for 20years" talk about marriage(pros and cons) than an attention seeking Instagram doll.
Chisos!!! Instagram doll. See finishing
Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by LegalBaby(f): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
harry2sexy:
Is it no Laura?? Straight to fp. Anything bouh this follow-come celebrity hits fp buh if u doubt me, this post will hit fp before 8:00 odd 1.42

Hit fp before 9pm odd 1.84

Hit fp before 10pm odd 2.33

Hit fp before 11pm odd 1,000,000,000

May hit fp or remain in purgatory 1.01

Place ur bets now

it didntt
Re: Stop Complaining Abt How Much You Bought Asoebi - Laura Ikeji Replies Anita J by harry2sexy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
LegalBaby:
it didntt
This stupid game cut my ticket grin
LegalBaby:
it didntt
This stupid game cut my ticket

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes To Avoid Before Marriage By E.A Adeboye / 2 Street Ladies Show Off Their Bare Ass In Public / God Will Give You A Rich, Caring Hubby - 19year-old Bride Prays For Single Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.