Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (106807 Views)

See 50 Prophecies Of Apostle Suleiman 2019/2020 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by captainjacklee: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2016
Slickest:

I see God shredding ur shhit u call prophecies..

Ur so fake like tommy hilfiger boxers sold in oshodi..

All they see is doom!!!
GBAM GBAM GBAM!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by awoluyi(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2016
Why are many people so anxious to know about tomorrow that is not 100% certain will come to existence. Because eternality is planted in man's heart, he is always thinking about tomorrow, next tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and so on. In this stupidity, he sets goals, targets to achieve over a period of time. There is also a fear not to fail. This brings in anxiety! Uncontrolled anxiety may lead into inquiring about what tomorrow holds in stock. The Pastors, Prophets, Para- psychologists, Soothsayers, Babalawos etc know many people live in deep anxiety and fear and these future tellers exploit knowledge of probability and tag prophecy. Is it difficult to predict that most security guards on salary on N15,000 per month will not become millionaires in 2017! In fact, I "see" some guards dying in 2017. You know why! Malnutrition.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Frankie09y4(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2016
This is the reason why Muslims continue to butcher christians.The negligence of Christians is killing them.The way Christians insult their pastors is shameful.whether he is fake or not,leave him to God to judge.Mind u,there is no fake 5000 naira note because there is no original 5000 naira note.There are fake pastors because there are original pastors.Have u ever heard a Muslim insulting their imam or leader?never.evern when they are in d news.But llook at Christians and how they rubbish pastors as if they are the ones that called them.When Apostle Johnson Suleman stood to defend the church in kaduna by yday Kaduna gov to revoke the law or die,he was abused.Look at what is happening in kaduna state now.Christians are slaughtered everyday.The church needs unity an one voice!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Jesusloveyou: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Dannidom:
Kai!! so according to this man no hope for we the common man come next year
the man you supposed to flog for not seeing hope for you.
Or he should be charged to court for murdering hope.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by riczy(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2016
promisechild:
lies. Most of what he said is based on common sense. Anyway 90% of what he said is based on preconception. The Kalu's part got me laughing..... who is Kalu anyway that God would be angry about his detention? Since God is God he should use his infinite powers to release him na and he should stopped being angry for nothing. Religion doctrine is absurd mehn. Slave-master relationship.
d last one of d prediction, I mean Mr Kalu's own is "Crap"
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by kemisole(f): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2016
attention seeking pastors! nonsense!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2016
HmmmmmmMMM cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Makanjuola123: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2016
I believe in prophecy 100%,Great man of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by switch47(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2016
I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by shegxyy(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2016
promisechild:
lies. Most of what he said is based on common sense. Anyway 90% of what he said is based on preconception. The Kalu's part got me laughing..... who is Kalu anyway that God would be angry about his detention? Since God is God he should use his infinite powers to release him na and he should stopped being angry for nothing. Religion doctrine is absurd mehn. Slave-master relationship.

Actually, God has the power to remove him from prison. The thing is that unlike what the "PROphet" said, God isn't angry with Kalu's predicament. He is super excited about it because Mr Kalu is a conflict creator and our God is peacemaker.

I see Mr Kalu spending quality time in Kuje this year.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Psoul(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Frankie09y4:
To those people saying why doesn't Apostle Suleman prophesy good things.Well,prophecy is like a guide/warning.It enables you to be alert,in check and pray.Prophecies are not what you want to hear or expect.That's what most of you are waiting for.To those unwise people insulting him,what do you have to say about his prophecies that:In next six months,Nigerians will want to stone buhari.This prophecy was released immediately when buhari assumed office.What about his prophecy that Nigerian government will fight the Gospel and the church.Is it not evident with the actions of Kaduna state government and the appointment and actions of Buhari?This is the same man that warned Kogi state aspirant in their election last year to be careful or they die,after the elctions,Audu died.Why are people so quick to insult this prophet when some of his prophecies don't come to pass but fail to mention majority of his prophecies that come to pass.God will continue to use Apostle Johnson Suleman and if u can't stand him,please shut up and ignore his prophecies and let those that follow them to keep up and pray.Thank u!!

My dear, you should kw that our God cannot lie. Once God gives prophecies to his Prophets, it must come to pass. God knows the beginning from the end. A prophecy that may be averted are those that come with conditions. Prophecies that say "....unless u do this, this will come upon you." can be averted by heeding to the condition.

There is a big difference between prediction and prophecy. There is nothing wrong in him saying, "If ppl keep doing dis or dat, this evil or dat evil may befall them." But turning predictions into prophecies that may not even see the light of the day is making God a liar and also reducing the relevance and trust ppl have on him (I mean the prophet) as a man of God.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by DonCortino: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Predict all u want but no craze near MMM o! I dey warn you! Hmm
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Thinking of Imagining, Exploring or Experiencing Lagos City? Eko Tourist is the best App to discover. Download from Google Play Store. http:///2hDd9N8
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by ajealadick(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2016
42. I see the DSS being taken to court

Na wao. Has DSS not always had court cases?
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by joe4christ(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
Slickest:

All they see is doom!!!

One powerful thing about these so called prophecies is that it will motivate and inspire somebody somewhere to commit an act that will correspond with the prediction cos it is a desire they so long have harbored in their mind. Lots of events in these prediction are likely to occur as a result of this.
Take for instance, Aisha buhari most definitely have lots of people even in Aso rock who wished her evil cos she is becoming over-bearing, such people could sieze this opportunity to eliminate her, and same goes with the vice president, his foes in place of power will feel motivated to strike since it has always been their intention. And when it do come to pass, people will be left in awe. People tend to fear the simplest things they don't understand.

This is pure psychology and logic at play!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Gkemz: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2016
The reason for prophesy is to pray against it so that the foreseen dangers will be averted. This calls for a solemn prayer because only it can save us from these. Let's not take these prophecies for granted.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by elevy(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Hmm! so all u see is evil upon Nigeria in 2017. prophet of doom! When did God reveal all these to? how many days or nights?
Chai! only u 50 prophesies. js like somebody forecasting 50 matches on bet9ja.
Rubbish!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by nrexzy: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2016
GidiParrot:
Here was an earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3534930/apostle-johnson-sulemans-2017-prophecy about Apostle Suleman's 2017 prophecies but it wasn't detailed.

The detailed version is seen below :

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/12/aso-rock-forces-planning-to-poison.html
The rise of another fake prophet
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Some very gullible People will believe this permutation as visions from God!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by enfantdedieu: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
otijah:
Most of these prophecies are predictable imagine
Who doesn't kno that dollar will increase
Who doesn't know that someone from nollywood will die
Who doesn't know that Buhari is sick
Who doesn't know that MMM is in deep shit
Who doesn't know that banks Reduce staff Every year
Who doesn't know that vice president has a short term contract with that his position
Who doesn't know that Boko Haram have not been fully defeated
Doctors have been embarking on strikes for over 5yrs
Ekiti killings is nothing new, Infact afonjas are the highest ritualists and is not new to anyone.

So what the f*ck is this guy saying
I already knew that American Embassy in isreal will be moved to jerusalem. i read this news since two weeks ago on france24...
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by greatman247(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2016
These are not prophesies but bunch of guess work.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Alabamagnate: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Opuro(liar) Sulaiman that cannot prophecies about what will happen to him himself in the next one minute now saying what will happen in the next one year.What a thrash from beautiful liar.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Slickest(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
AntiNigerian:
pained AFONJAA!
Mumu leleyi
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Gmart22: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
I wept each time , i see these unscrupulous men ranting about prophecy....Until Nigerians understand that their Problems are neither spiritual nor religion..the enlightened few among (fake pastors) them will continue to use them to maintain their luxury life styles....
Here in Europa churches are 99% forgotten, but yet they have the best systems. Is no miracle, is not magic, is hard work, good management..
To stop accident fix the roads, good autos, not by praying...Slave-master relationship
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by Gmart22: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Get sense bro....this is not a comparison game...between religions, what is deceitful is deceitful.. Until u learnt that God has given you all you need to survive o this earth , you will keep waiting for miracle..shm
Frankie09y4:
This is the reason why Muslims continue to butcher christians.The negligence of Christians is killing them.The way Christians insult their pastors is shameful.whether he is fake or not,leave him to God to judge.Mind u,there is no fake 5000 naira note because there is no original 5000 naira note.There are fake pastors because there are original pastors.Have u ever heard a Muslim insulting their imam or leader?never.evern when they are in d news.But llook at Christians and how they rubbish pastors as if they are the ones that called them.When Apostle Johnson Suleman stood to defend the church in kaduna by yday Kaduna gov to revoke the law or die,he was abused.Look at what is happening in kaduna state now.Christians are slaughtered everyday.The church needs unity an one voice!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by deezydez: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
These are predictions not prophesies wait for senior prophet T.B Joshua's prophecies 2nite and watch them. Unfold through 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by AntiNigerian: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Slickest:

Mumu leleyi
Efulefool!
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by lumeneng22: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
My only doubt of this prophecy is that mmm will dupe more Nigerians. This is pure lie, mmm has not dupe any Nigerian before talk less of 2017.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by poshybae: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmmmm!!! Prophet of doom
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by lumeneng22: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
OLUWAFUNMISE:
HmmmmmmMMM cheesy
. This apostle never knew that it is satanic and demonic to post prophecy on social Media. It is more demonic and satanic to keep money in where blood money are kept, and extremely demonic and satanic to drive expensive automobiles and engage the use of bouncers as a pastor.
Re: Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 by kadmiel(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Slickest:

All they see is doom!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.