Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (35785 Views)

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by pmc01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
And what if he wasn't Humblesmith's manager? It won't be newsworthy?
Who says it is even newsworthy sef? cheesy
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by DEWKID(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

CANT WAIT FOR MY OWN PRINCE CHARMING TO COME smiley smiley
Are you saying those 2 dougnuts havent attracted them yet?
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by ameezy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by BossDanniee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Who is Humblesmith?? grin
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by YeyeGirl(f): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
D name thick o... Me bin tink say na "Burukutu" chai..D babe go sabi drink o!!! grin
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Elmojiid(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

taaa...keeping waiting o he wil arrive very soon.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Oyecute(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

when u don show d melon to d entire world and nt benin empire alone?
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by meggi4(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

i am already here
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by EdoNation(f): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
meggi4:
i am already here

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by shakaZuIlu: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

she-male cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by meggi4(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
i knw my wife must be a nairalander so when is d b price comens
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
What will still end under a year. Nollywood actoooooooooors
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Ten12(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Gud1
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
DEWKID:

Are you saying those 2 dougnuts havent attracted them yet?

all i see is boobs sad
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Dejohnbull: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
brostheo:
And then what happened? Buhari resigned or Fulani stops killing people?
More questions than answers
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

Lol.
He's here on Nairaland Buh very shy. cheesy
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by DEWKID(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
maybachmusic:

all i see is boobs sad
i could use them for game pad all day :p
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

CANT WAIT FOR MY OWN PRINCE CHARMING TO CUM smiley smiley

And if he cums quick according to your wish now you'll start complaining. Some girls sha. SMH!
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
YeyeGirl:
D name thick o... Me bin tink say na "Burukutu" chai..D babe go sabi drink o!!! grin

Lol...Yeye Yeyegirl.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by elneyo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls is everything a NEWS..... . ABI WHO DEM EPP undecided

1 Like

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by elneyo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
BossDanniee:
Who is Humblesmith?? grin
the guy dat acted LORD OF THE RINGS.. . cool
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by goingape: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
conductor1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrDejZpnPU

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/see-what-happened-when-humblesmiths.html
humblesmiths go turn to hustlesmith when he find out that one guy maybe blacksmithing her private part other him!

world of advice! don't trust those holes.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by iamawara(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Is she related to Buratai?
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Life4Varnity: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

Here I am dear.

Grab me don't dulll
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Let's pray for them....
Your marriage will work,Together forever you'll both be...
Amen.

We have just hours to leave 2016 behind,Who will be the next grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Chai see sweet chap.. God 2017 abeg locate me with one very sweet lady kiss thank you God
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by goingape: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

after alhaji Danjuma don blacksmith you!

chief uche uwaku don come collect he share from you.

Oba of Yoruba land don wash his holy stick inside you and some other top politician don negotiate with your yansh.

now you are looking for prince charming. undecided

I pity the man were go marry you

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by EdoNation(f): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
[s]
goingape:
after alhaji Danjuma don blacksmith you!

chief uche uwaku don come collect he share from you.

Oba of Yoruba land don wash his holy stick inside you and some other top politician don negotiate with your yansh.

now you are looking for prince charming. undecided

I pity the man were go marry you
[/s]

TRASH

!!!

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by WomanOfRace(f): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
mine coming soon

still searching for her though undecided
Still searching with those two oranges , abi four at your back.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by vickysomtee: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
Futa releases 2016/2017 academic calendar for 1st semester

http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2016/12/futa-releases-20162017-academic_30.html?m=0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Set To Mark 40 Years On Screen In Abuja / Woman Comes For Tiwa Savage On Twitter |photos / Photos: Daddy Showkey Shows Off His Family & How He Goes To Market & Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.