Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (35784 Views)

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by rawpadgin(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Still searching with those two oranges , abi four at your back.
those oranges ain't for me
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Vince77(m): 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
mamaemeka
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
How many likes for Swann? Today's her birthday.
HBD Swann, WULLNP. wink
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
HBD Swann. wink

1 Like

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by WomanOfRace(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
those oranges ain't for me
ok o
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by XDaBOSS(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
deebee13:
Ok...
Countdown to pre-wedding photos in 3,,,,2,,,,1

E b lyk say ur blood de hot ooo.....
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
MzLarem, what happened to the diary?
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
zarakay:
So sweet
What about u n me Na! Time dey go ooooo kiss kiss
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by bellarita4: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
E cooperative watsapp exists mainly to help u I no u want to invest in it but u don't ave the time and energy to look for people or advertise guess wat ? U don't ave to do dat at. All u need is to join us sit back and make your money we will handle the rest the earlier u join the faster u get paid https:///AWw7VFWl2MqAOb6J5PBpMX Join today and make money free!!!
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2016
AloyalNigerian:
MzLarem, what happened to the diary?
cry...i deleted it.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:28am On Dec 31, 2016
MzLarem:
cry...i deleted it.
Why? cry
I thought you said you were gonna leave it. Why did you change your mind.?
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

CANT WAIT FOR MY OWN PRINCE CHARMING TO COME smiley smiley

I am here princess charming to take you home
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by EdoNation(f): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2016
Randy91:

I am here princess charming to take you home

tongue tongue tongue tongue Nope
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by aquabeing: 2:31am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

CANT WAIT FOR MY OWN PRINCE CHARMING TO
COME smiley smiley

I know it took so long but finally I am here,last name Charming ,first name Prince kiss

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by humbleself242(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

Am here already na u dey do YANGA
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by debuscket(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2016
Nawa oh na my guy babe be this oh, the gal na corpper for ogun state
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by ChynoBEATS: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2016
conductor1:
lalasticlala when you go marry sef?

cheesy well my client and I are still planning it, you know based on hiis stats everything has to be big cheesy so calm down once my client
conductor1:
lalasticlala
has finally concluded ,we'll start the publicity ish but uhm it'll be strictly by invitation smiley ;(

Runs out of thread.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by dinachi(m): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2016
conductor1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrDejZpnPU

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/see-what-happened-when-humblesmiths.html
Of course you can all see that the babe loves him for real! Not Linda Ikeji fake sister deceiving Kanu Nwankwo younger brother etc. This is how couples who are truly in love rolls.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by BerryAnny(m): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Gud 4 dem buh wia iz Mikylopez self? D person below shey yhu help me see her?
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Aystarz: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

Sit down there dey wait for am OK.... No put yourself out there.

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Aystarz: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

Sit down there dey wait for am OK.... No put yourself out there.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by saxy04: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=EdoNation post=52405212][b]

let me b ur prince charming
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Epraize(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

I'm your prince charming, please come and engage me.

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by JUSTINAUGUSTINE(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

Bae I'm here now.......WILL U MARRY ME
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by zarakay(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
luminouz:

What about u n me Na! Time dey go ooooo kiss kiss

cheesy
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Mikylopez(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2016
BerryAnny:
Gud 4 dem buh wia iz Mikylopez self? D person below shey yhu help me see her?
im here

1 Like

Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by aprilwise(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2016
lemme start saving money to buy diamond ring to propose to my girlfriend
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2016
burukutu
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
AloyalNigerian:

Why? cry
I thought you said you were gonna leave it. Why did you change your mind.?
Yeah...I knew i said that but i felt the diary has served its purpose.

But to the actual truth which i didn't tell anybody...was going thru some annoying things offline,i was pissed and sad so i deleted out of impulse and annoyance. Lets just say i took out my anger on it cos i couldn't write how i feel at that moment in it.
Re: Ovie Kelly Proposes To Burutu Justy, His Girlfriend (Photos, Video) by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
MzLarem:
Yeah...I knew i said that but i felt the diary has served its purpose.

But to the actual truth which i didn't tell anybody...was going thru some annoying things offline,i was pissed and sad so i deleted out of impulse and annoyance. Lets just say i took out my anger on it cos i couldn't write how i feel at that moment in it.
Ok.
Take care. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics / Nina Graduates From Imo State University (Photos) / John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Set To Mark 40 Years On Screen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.