Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) (73186 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by gloryman91: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
The end of every being, man think of creator. This world is vanity.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by bestspoke: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nma27:
Alone tonight so I won't bother checking out the graphic pictures... Don't need nightmares
Its just the head and leg nw....still looking fresh...just take a closer look grin
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
bestspoke:
Its just the head and leg nw....still looking fresh...just take a closer look grin
No Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by LordOfNaira: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
obiremy:
As shared by Aderibigbe Adeola Gentlesoul,a TV presenter at Galaxy Television.....

'On Friday, I have the privilege of being the first journalist to visit, Imota Cemetery of horror. Hope this picture can go viral and force government to find a solution before the breakout of an epidemic'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/horror-as-dead-bodies-stick-out-of.html?m=1

I couldn't help noticing the journalist's sentences. His English is abysmal, to say the least.

And about the topic, it is in itself abysmal.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

wetin concern EdoNation boobs boobs with cemetery? grin
besides i can even shag EdoNation even inside the mortuary grin
Lol, no go shag the wrong person wife ooo. You never see that story about the Greek ambassador? Refresh ur front page
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Jayjey(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
That grave is damn too shallow, wetin now. Na everything de wrong. Naija is worse than a jungle.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by abukaokab: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
let stop joking with dis kind of things 1 day will cum dat we ar going to b indat place 2

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by idomanation: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by idomanation: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
say NO to weed
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by EdoNation(f): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
frenchwine:

Lol, no go shag the wrong person wife ooo. You never see that story about the Greek ambassador? Refresh ur front page

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Captain6(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
What happened? If they were buried 6feets below,how then can this happen?
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by OMEGA009(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
No 1 is asking about the coffins? Even in Islam, the dead are buried deep in the ground. I smell ritualistic killing here and a bid to cover it up in shallow graves

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by ConqueredWest: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA IS JUST WRONG SINCE BUHARI BECAME PRESIDENT!!!

Girl, your sweet things can fill 2 Tins of Peak Milk

on a more serious note
Buhari's government is a curse upon Nigeria
How can people be buried like rats.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
We are just nothing once we are dead and I do not know why spending thousands on casket and party.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by nikusbabe(f): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nawa ooo,may God help us
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Taku555(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Toosure70:
God, help me out of this zoo called Nigeria.
how cOld God help you if even you is a Zola?
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by TheForsaken: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmm. I don't know what to say. -Outta here!
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Debra911(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
frenchwine:

Ahem, be forming as if you have disected one yourself, hehehe grin Yes I know you belong to the crew who would stand 3fts away and make a mental note as the more daring ones do the disection.
#beenThere. #20students-1cadaver
Hahahaha... u're funny, ok yea, i was opportuned to av dissected one b4 I left for xmas & dat was once, recently we've got enuf cadavars, all male. From this one wasted, we shld be able to get a female cadavar, it'll b helpful
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
EdoNation:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who dey follow you open teeth now?
Madam it wee not work for me. No carry over to 2017 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Debra911:

Hahahaha... u're funny, ok yea, i was opportuned to av dissected one b4 I left for xmas & dat was once, recently we've got enuf cadavars, all male. From this one wasted, we shld be able to get a female cadavar, it'll b helpful
Yeah, should be helpful. Esp in ur more systemic postings : UGS - ENDO - GIT & Neuro.
Twas fun though, that time. I hope you enjoy urs too cool

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by YungTemy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Reminds me of Triller... If only Michael Jackson was alive RIP
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by MOSTEC(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Where is micheal jackson ? Thriller iyaff land in 9ja ooo

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by BudeYahooCom: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Free bonanza for yoruba human parts dealers. grin grin grin
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by juman(m): 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mekus68:
Looks scary. Hope I can sleep this night.

Looks scary.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by juman(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
The local government or what incharge is doing bad job.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
So disturbing...I hope I aint gonna hv a nightmare to nite...
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
cool If you wanna make money in Lagos - start a cremation business?. cool
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Morganie(m): 12:47am On Dec 31, 2016
GMBuhari:
Una dey find part? Wetin carry journalist go there?

We need to respect our dead

Shebi na cemetery ni?
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2016
They did not take the time to bury these people properly.

That's Nigeria for you: no respect for human life, no respect for the dead.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by MayhorE(m): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Ewa o, oku ti e sin, ESE re ree Nita o
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Crownadex(m): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2016
pls na everything government go dey do ? I no understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.