Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) (73191 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by fkdmods: 1:54am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA IS JUST WRONG SINCE BUHARI BECAME PRESIDENT!!!

Every time i read comments like this, i get this pang of sorrow and pity i feel towards you all. You all make it sound like all these started with buhari. The unfortunate thing is worse things are coming and there is no way to prevent it because for some reason, you all cannot accept what the problem is. Newsflash; it's going to get worse. Much much worse. With or without buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by EdoNation(f): 1:58am On Dec 31, 2016
[s]
publicenemy:

fool... no one in ur family will ever be half a great as Buhari. fucking wh0re. go back to fvcking those dogs and horses. b1tch.
[/s]

LETS SEE HOW A DOG LIKE U CAN TYPE AFTER U WAKEUP TO YOUR BAN HOURS FROM NOW!!

FOOLISH DOG!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Coyotejack(m): 2:03am On Dec 31, 2016
publicenemy:

fool... no one in ur family will ever be half a great as Buhari. fucking wh0re. go back to fvcking those dogs and horses. b1tch.

But this is uncalled for na. undecided
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by publicenemy(m): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2016
Coyotejack:

But this is uncalled for na. undecided

you dont know where this is coming from so you better mind ur business.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Coyotejack(m): 2:06am On Dec 31, 2016
publicenemy:

you dont know where this is coming from so you better mind ur business.
When u call somebody a dog that's uncalled for

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 2:09am On Dec 31, 2016
now am gonna puke
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by EdoNation(f): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2016
publicenemy:

b1tch if you know how many account i have you would shut ur mouth and open ur legs for those dogs to fvck you as always.

wh0re.

grin grin grin grin TYPICAL WASTED DOG

HAHAHA WRETCHED SOUL
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by EdoNation(f): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Coyotejack:

When call somebody a dog that's uncalled for

His ban is coming just free that animal grin
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Coyotejack(m): 2:21am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

U sef forgive na undecided undecided
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by publicenemy(m): 2:28am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

you who have sex with dogs calling me an animal? i know you, i just checked ur photo and i know what you do abroad.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by publicenemy(m): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2016
Coyotejack:

When u call somebody a dog that's uncalled for

you are trying to make her ur friend abi? coward you cant toast girls face to face you just try to be nice and hope she would like you and be ur friend and maybe date you.... keep trying.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Coyotejack(m): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2016
publicenemy:

you are trying to make her ur friend abi? coward you cant toast girls face to face you just try to be nice and hope she would like you and be ur friend and maybe date you.... keep trying.

I can see insult is embedded in ur DNA so calling names and reigning insults on pepole gets u off ba . Don't just enter me Oga cause u would wish u hadn't . craze pass craze ooooo

U are warned........ cool
The first mention is free the next is gonna cost u a lot....
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by EdoNation(f): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2016
publicenemy:

you who have sex with dogs calling me an animal? i know you, i just checked ur photo and i know what you do abroad.

See What Poverty has caused hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by EdoNation(f): 2:39am On Dec 31, 2016
Coyotejack:

I can see insult is embedded in ur DNA so calling names and reigning insults on pepole gets u off ba . Don't just enter me Oga cause u would wish u hadn't . craze pass craze ooooo

U are warned........ cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Maski87: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2016
Nollywood.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:53am On Dec 31, 2016
them no bury them with coffins ?
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by publicenemy(m): 3:13am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

See What Poverty has caused hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

poverty? b1tch if you knew me you would beg for a bl0w job. and stop adding those grinning smileys like you arent hurt. you are cos u know i am telling the truth.
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by EdoNation(f): 3:28am On Dec 31, 2016
publicenemy:

poverty? b1tch if you knew me you would beg for a bl0w job.

GET OUT FROM HERE YOU ARE A NOBODY

THIS IS THE LAST REPLY YOU WILL GET FROM ME

FRUSTRATED POVERTY STRIKEN UGLY IDIOT
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Coyotejack(m): 3:29am On Dec 31, 2016
publicenemy:

you are a big bloody f00l... from a gutter. your fagggot father should have done the needful and just allowed you swim into the condom instead of the pit you came out from.

duns

Guy u caught me in a good mood so I will answer u , u socially awkward guy , I guess I was right , u indeed get off from reigning insults grin grin , I told u it would cost u , and u bit the bait like the prey u always are , u lack foresight into anything u do , do u know y? Cause u are a prey , u exist only to serve me ur predator . I have traded words with you just to tell u that in ur low life , u will for ever be preyed on not by me ur predator , but by ur mentality. Public enemy u a prey... Best believe that.

PS it is dunce not duns at least get the insult right....for once in ur life.

But u will not understand, cause u a prey. cool
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by publicenemy(m): 3:36am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

GET OUT FROM HERE YOU ARE A NOBODY

THIS IS THE LAST REPLY YOU WILL GET FROM ME

FRUSTRATED POVERTY STRIKEN UGLY IDIOT

That's right, its gonna be ur last reply cos you have a customer to fvck. Go on, go make some money... Wh0re.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by walosky(m): 3:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Afonjas go do excavate spare parts

Is that Ohun state?
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by walosky(m): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Afonjas go do excavate spare parts

Is that Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2016
EdoNation:

EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA IS JUST WRONG SINCE BUHARI BECAME PRESIDENT!!!

So Buhari should also supervise the proper burial of dead bodies? This is just silly.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by walosky(m): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Afonjas go don excavate spare parts

Is that Ogun state?
Re: Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) by publicenemy(m): 3:47am On Dec 31, 2016
Coyotejack:

Guy u caught me in a good mood so I will answer u , u socially awkward guy , I guess I was right , u indeed get off from reigning insults grin grin , I told u it would cost u , and u bit the bait like the prey u always are , u lack foresight into anything u do , do u know y? Cause u are a prey , u exist only to serve me ur predator . I have traded words with you just to tell u that in ur low life , u will for ever be preyed on not by me ur predator , but by ur mentality. Public enemy u a prey... Best believe that.

PS it is dunce not duns at least get the insult right....for once in ur life.

But u will not understand, cause u a prey. cool

I you bet your mother is very proud of you right now watching the son she raised in a brothel be the man she wished he'd become. I know its traumatic watching different men fvck ur mom while you laid helplessly under the bed no wonder you come online and jump at every opportunity to impress any lady hoping you can strike off something... Lol...keep dreaming gay. All you can get is the maggot infested pvssy of that b1tch EdoNation you are dying to defend... No qualms though... She is just ur bloody type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.