Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

"I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) (78594 Views)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / 90-Year-Old Virgin Nigerian Woman In Akwa-Ibom Honoured By Community (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by ziego(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2016
momentum85:
Whether True or lies, who virginity epp, d beauty of a woman is her character.

Just what some parents and ladies don't know
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by BackToLife: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Bashirjaja01:
Virginity now become celebrity
Because it's now so scarce. cry

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2016
All these 'virgins'. I had an encounter with a 29 year old virgin. Agreed, she didn't allow any penetration but allowed everything and did everything else including an entry through the back... Virginity doesn't equal chastity.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by WestAfricanGoon: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2016
nwachivis:

How do you mean?

I can tell you first hand, sensible and successful men don't go around checking their future wives hymen. All these stupid fallacies have been left behind by progressive people. Because you marry a girl as a virgin doesn't mean she can't become a hoe and because a girl has had sex before doesn't make her "tainted". It's lazy assumptions made by people who can't be socially insightful enough to look at the personality of the person they plan to marry and make critical decisions based on real life

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Adetee17(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2016
And then she will be r***d on her way to church tonight.. grin
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by felixomor: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2016
The word "virginity" just dey pepper some people for body.

Itz well. grin
God will help us

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by pricipal2003(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2016
me69:
Well if you don't disobey God you will end up Heaven. Don't be mad if you failed God just repent
why doesn't she go to cnn to announce that she is a virgin. The truth remains that an urepentant virgin murderer will march expressly to hell fire. So she should spare us such trash and concentrate on what will make her life more meaninful. I know people that married as vigins and have not been able to bear a child, yet there are countless number of people that did not marry as virgins but ve children around them. "It is not of him that willeth nor runneth, but of God that showeth mercy" (so says the Bible)
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by felixomor: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:

I can tell you first hand, sensible and successful men don't go around checking their future wives hymen. All these stupid fallacies have been left behind by progressive people. Because you marry a girl as a virgin doesn't mean she can't become a hoe and because a girl has had sex before doesn't make her "tainted". It's lazy assumptions made by people who can't be socially insightful enough to look at the personality of the person they plan to marry and make critical decisions based on real life

Are u married?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by mizlil93: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2016
UnicornsAreReal: 3:55am *rolls eyes* her shirt is not a indicator of virginity don't jugde
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by airminem(f): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
spanconnect:
A young girl claiming to be a virgin has been taken to the cleaners on social media after she flaunted a bit of her cleavage in suggestive photos.

The self-acclaimed virgin girl
A growing girl is proud of another achievement of staying without s*x all her life as she strolls into the new year, 2017.
She posted pictures of herself with her massive boobs protruding as well as her tongue in the fashion some corrupt teenagers will do to seek attention.
The pictures came with this message “Walking into 2017 a proud virgin. I know some people won’t beliv me lolz. #WCW”
This led to a round of debates about the truthfulness of her claim by social media users who entertained themselves with her gist. The issue of virginity is already losing its value in Nigeria as most suitors fail the challenge of being celibate during courtship as envisaged by a 27-year old University student who wrote to a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin about her sorry plight as a virgin.
Read her own story below:

we dey sleep ooo

Source:http://www.spanconnect.com/see-the-questionable-photos-a-nigerian-virgin-girl-shared-on-social-media/

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Who she help, come let me totori u down
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Those t!ts sha. kiss
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:

Perfect answer . I salute you for being a man .
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by pricipal2003(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2016
felixomor:

Itz well. grin
God will help us
it is lack of understanding that make people to announce to the world that they are still virgins. This is just complete foolishness. Now let us ask ourselves this question: what does she hope to gain with such? Does it mean automatic marriage to the best available bachelor or automatic employment or maybe a billion naira in her account? For God's sake, it is good to be a virgin and for one to maintain chastity but annoucing it every where that one is a virgin is not proper. Remember the bible clearly admonishes us not to be like the pharisees and the saduccees who will always front what they have.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Rogo: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2016
This is an advertisement for public offer i guess
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2016
truthsayer007:

Yea lol, Its lack of penetration.

There's one i met like 3 years ago. Her vjay was very small. So she complained it pains her when guys try to go in. She did everything with me except from penetration & she's wild, my first BJ was from her lol. I still chat with her on FB. She claims she's still a virgin.

She tells me about the guy that wants to marry her, He was so happy he met her a virgin. In my mind i just wonder undecided
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!,
Me i no gree for this kine virgin ooo unless we fabricate a thing like 25% virgin cos that's what i think she really is.
I have learnt a new thing today. Next time a girl tells me she's still a virgin i will be looking at her with suspicion o.
Guy you are a real truthsayer no matter how corrupt. lol..
oooooh 007 truthsayer, now i fully understand. You are a sincere fellow.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by respect80(m): 10:36am On Dec 31, 2016
successity5:
looking for who to hook up, @olosho#
That's the truth she looking for attention but her method obviously portrayed she's a learner who needs more orientation.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by felixomor: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2016
pricipal2003:
it is lack of understanding that make people to announce to the world that they are still virgins. This is just complete foolishness. Now let us ask ourselves this question: what does she hope to gain with such? Does it mean automatic marriage to the best available bachelor or automatic employment or maybe a billion naira in her account? For God's sake, it is good to be a virgin and for one to maintain chastity but annoucing it every where that one is a virgin is not proper. Remember the bible clearly admonishes us not to be like the pharisees and the saduccees who will always front what they have.

Yeah u r right on scriptures.

But sometimes, events like this also show us how far retro, the social world has gone on values that were once held high.

I dont suppprt her action though.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by davidif: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Shortyy:
Wow atta girl! Waiting for The "virginity is overrated" crew

Are you one?
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by caniva(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2016
IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL FINAL WISTLE....We still gaht some hours in 2016.

My Dear, anything can still happen.

shocked "NOW THEY'VE SEEN YOU" shocked
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by EternalBeing: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2016
ok
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by EternalBeing: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2016
felixomor:

Itz well. grin
God will help us
grin Don't mind them. A generation of unprecedented moral decadence. The current state of the World always reminds me of Daniel 1:8 "But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat (slaughtered to worship deities, demons, already offered to idols), nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself." The King's meat in this Generation is sex; indiscriminate sex which the devil has popularize by deadening the conscience of most people in this generation through years of satanically influenced music, movies, media, etc... One of the biggest signs of end time is very visible on NairaLand. Yet, instead of being humble enough to pray to the ever Merciful Holy Spirit to take permanent control of their thoughts and the source of their thoughts, some Christians here would still try to defend their sins because Pride has subtly take over them. They forget that falling into sin does not destroy, but Pride that makes humans to feel too big to ask their Creator for help is what destroy. It made satan fell from the very exulted position that GOD placed him in Heaven. "Pride goeth before destruction" Proverbs 16:18

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2016
Its worth celebrating cheesy it doesn't mean it should be publicized though. It is well.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Betheluponi(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2016
[/color]A virgin is not just the carrier of a virginal that has not been penetrated by a penis madam. It's an embodiment of innocence and decency. If you have to convince people then it's already a problem. Do you look like a virgin, to you? no! Some of you have been engaged in all kinds of unprintable sexual exploits and becos you have actionable avoided penile penetrative you have the audacity to call yourself a virgin. That's why it's easier to tell a virgin from looking at a person, its of the mind, spirit and body..goes for both males and females. The virgin in the bible was Mary the mother of Jesus not Mary the former prostitute, if you truly search yourself which Mary do you think you look like judging from your picture and presupposed way of life.[color=#990000] angry sad

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by jigo1(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2016
talktonase:
I wish the virginity all the best in 2017

God Punish a Lier

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Duru009(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2016
The thir guy confirmed with his cocck Abi....
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by jide333(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Yes i believe you. but dem go don Bleep your ass hole and you go don suck many dick abi you never try any of these too before?
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
These hoes ain't loyal.What do i care....virginity ain't just keeping away from s*x.These acts of flaunting her body parts are not the acts of a true virgin
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by kossiie(f): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Your Virginity is your dignity and pride, but it isn't something that should be announced to the whole world. She may be a virgin but she's also an attention wh*re. Uber fail.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
WestAfricanGoon:

I thought the generally accepted assumption is that the ego of the husband is boosted knowing that he was the first man to sexually penetrate his wife.

Do you understand the scam of taking your friends for your traditional wedding only to be subjected to all forms of extortion and prostration for a lady that has been shagged with reckless abandon by different men?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by biggie73(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
2017 is the slaughter year. She won't miss 2017.
Re: "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) by frubben(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.